Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Charlotte Sena (9) missing from a State Park

Charlotte Sena (9) missing from a State Park

https://dailyvoice.com/new-york/sara...ay-developing/

She was last seen at 6:15, camping with her family at a park.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    https://dailyvoice.com/new-york/sara...ay-developing/

She was last seen at 6:15, camping with her family at a park.
    went and read it, answered my own question. hoping she just wandered off trail.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

They believe she was kidnapped
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-01-2023 at 02:53 PM.

Here's the Amber Alert

Issued for: New York
    AMBER Alert: 31235
    MK_amberAlert.png
    Charlotte Sena​

Missing Since
    Sep 30, 2023
    Missing From
    Gansevoort, NY
    Age Now
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    White
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Height
    5'1"
    Weight
    90 lbs
    Description
    Last seen wearing an orange tie-dye Pokemon shirt, dark blue pants, black Crocs and a gray bike helmet
    The New York State Police has activated the New York State AMBER Alert and is investigating a child abduction that occurred near Moreau Lake State Park, Loop A, Site 18, in Gansevoort, NY at about 6:45 PM on 9/30/2023. The CHILD, Charlotte E. Sena is a White female, approximately 9 years 1 month old with long, blonde hair. She is approximately 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs about 90 pounds. Charlotte was last seen wearing Orange tie-dye Pokemon shirt, dark blue pants, black crocs, gray bike helmet. The child was taken under circumstances that lead police to believe that they are in imminent danger of serious harm and/or death. Anyone with any information on this abduction is asked to call the New York State Police at (518) 457-6811 or dial 911 to provide information on a report or sighting.

dontHesitate.png
    ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
    1-800-843-5678
    New York State Police 518-457-6811
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-01-2023 at 02:56 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This is not good at all. That poor girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I was hoping I'd wake up to the news that she'd been found and was safe. I'm not feeling confident about that any more.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

She was riding bikes with her cousins, riding around in loops. I guess they didnt want to ride anymore, and she decided to do a loop by herself. Then they found her bike abandoned.

It sounds like she was violently abducted, and they took her out of the park.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...und-rcna118282

Since then, over 100 personnel and 75 law enforcement officials have been deployed in the search, which also includes dogs, two drones, two boats and six underwater rescue teams, said Hochul, who added that a command post had been established at the state park.
    She said technology experts had been brought in "to analyze other forms of communications in the park at that time." Mazzone declined to provide more details.
    So it sounds like they are looking to see whose phones connected to nearby towers. I hope this is fruitful for them, because otherwise it doesn't sound like they have much to go on unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...und-rcna118282

So it sounds like they are looking to see whose phones connected to nearby towers. I hope this is fruitful for them, because otherwise it doesn't sound like they have much to go on unfortunately.
    What if they didnt have a phone or it was off?

I dont know anything about camping (Im allergic) in a State Park, but do they keep track of who goes in or out?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    What if they didnt have a phone or it was off?

I dont know anything about camping (Im allergic) in a State Park, but do they keep track of who goes in or out?
    If the person drove in, then maybe. I am not familiar with this State Park, but we have a State Park in my town and it butts up next to a major road. You could park on a road near the park, go in and grab someone, and then be back in your car in a matter of a couple of minutes. Again, I have no idea how this park was set up.

If the person drove in, then maybe. I am not familiar with this State Park, but we have a State Park in my town and it butts up next to a major road. You could park on a road near the park, go in and grab someone, and then be back in your car in a matter of a couple of minutes. Again, I have no idea how this park was set up.
    Its right next to an open road, where they were camping. It was busy, and not that late. I am thinking outside the box and saying maybe a woman or someone dressed in park ranger gear got her. A skeevy family-less man would stick out.

The timing is unreal, a few minutes. Someone had to be stalking her, how did they know she would be alone in that small time frame?

He could have parked on the open road, outside the camp, but he would have had to lure her out.

My dad says you have register, pay a fee, and give a license plate number when you enter the gate at a state park. He camps a lot.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-02-2023 at 03:17 PM.

NewYorkStatePolice
    @nyspolice
    ***AMBER ALERT - UPDATE***
    THE AMBER ALERT has been cancelled. Charlotte has been found safe and in good health.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    NewYorkStatePolice
    @nyspolice
    ***AMBER ALERT - UPDATE***
    THE AMBER ALERT has been cancelled. Charlotte has been found safe and in good health.
    Wow-wasn't expecting that!

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/us/ch...day/index.html

Suspect in custody and 9-year-old girl found safe after vanishing on a New York camping trip, police say
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 10-02-2023 at 04:17 PM.

Great news

OMG I am sooo relieved. Would like to know more about the creep that took her.

Dude left a ransom note in her house and is a RSo.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-02-2023 at 04:52 PM.

https://abc7ny.com/missing-girl-foun...rest/13857682/

"Craig Nelson Ross Jr., 47 was arraigned and charged with first-degree kidnapping. He's being held at Saratoga County jail without bail.

New York State Police said they identified him as being in the area of the Moreau Lake State Park around the time the girl went missing.

A break in the case came around 4:20 a.m. Monday morning, when a car pulled up to the home of the girl's family and placed a ransom note in the mailbox.

State Police immediately began to look for a match with a fingerprint found on the letter. A match was found around 2:30 p.m. Monday linking the fingerprint to a 1999 DWI arrest in Saratoga."

"It led police to a house where the suspect's mother was found. They found the suspect, Ross Jr., in a camper behind the home.

He was taken into custody.

The girl was immediately found in a cupboard, both safe and in "good health."

wow. just wow. the stars aligned for that little girl. Thank goodness.

ok, now it's just pissing me off.
    I am going to start posting bad jokes every time my posts double post. answers in reason for editing box.

Which knight invented King Arthur's Round Table?
    Last edited by marshmallow; 10-03-2023 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Sir Cumference.

https://abc7ny.com/missing-girl-foun...rest/13857682/

"Craig Nelson Ross Jr., 47 was arraigned and charged with first-degree kidnapping. He's being held at Saratoga County jail without bail.

New York State Police said they identified him as being in the area of the Moreau Lake State Park around the time the girl went missing.

A break in the case came around 4:20 a.m. Monday morning, when a car pulled up to the home of the girl's family and placed a ransom note in the mailbox.

State Police immediately began to look for a match with a fingerprint found on the letter. A match was found around 2:30 p.m. Monday linking the fingerprint to a 1999 DWI arrest in Saratoga."

"It led police to a house where the suspect's mother was found. They found the suspect, Ross Jr., in a camper behind the home.

He was taken into custody.

The girl was immediately found in a cupboard, both safe and in "good health."

wow. just wow. the stars aligned for that little girl. Thank goodness.
    I also read somewhere last night that they did have phone data too. I think it may have been from when he dropped off the note as opposed to when he kidnapped her. Thank goodness he was stupid or they might never have found her. I hope she's ok.

I also read somewhere last night that they did have phone data too. I think it may have been from when he dropped off the note as opposed to when he kidnapped her. Thank goodness he was stupid or they might never have found her. I hope she's ok.
    whether he sexually assaulted her (my mind went there as soon as she went missing) or not, she went through trauma. She'll need help coping with it all.

What do you call a factory that sells generally decent goods?
    Last edited by marshmallow; 10-03-2023 at 06:56 AM. Reason: A satisfactory.

I heard the Govenor is taking all the credit and not giving it to the FBI, who matched the prints.

I agree Marshmellow, she went through trauma saying shes "in good health" seems kind of weird.

ok, now it's just pissing me off.
    I am going to start posting bad jokes every time my posts double post. answers in reason for editing box.

Which knight invented King Arthur's Round Table?
    Sir Cumference

What do you call a factory that sells generally decent goods?
    Satisfactory

Thread Information