Thread: John Bradley (17) allegedly stabbed and killed his ex-girlfriend, Rianna Glass (16), and her mother, Roalyn Siobal Glass (39), after his ex started dating someone else

John Bradley (17) allegedly stabbed and killed his ex-girlfriend, Rianna Glass (16), and her mother, Roalyn Siobal Glass (39), after his ex started dating someone else

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ash-rcna105868

A teen boy stabbed his 16-year-old ex-girlfriend and her mother to death inside their Pennsylvania home last week after he was told she had begun a new relationship.

Police took 17-year-old John Bradley into custody after he crashed a vehicle stolen from the scene, seriously injuring himself and an unidentified 14-year-old girl. On Tuesday, he was charged with two counts of criminal homicide and one count of theft of a motor vehicle.

The victims, 16-year-old Rianna Glass and her 39-year-old mother Rosalyn Siobal Glass, were slain with a double edged knife found within the vicinity of the crash. Their bodies were discovered by an adult family friend at their home in North Catasauqua, about 65 miles north of Philadelphia.
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/rianna-ly...n-siobal-glass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Good God, how horrible. Domestic violence can occur at any age. RIP Rianna and Roalyn.

I feel like we're seeing all of these young teenage boys get murdery everytime someone breaks up with them or they don't get their way with a girl. I can't help but feel like all these 'influencers' that are trying to tell men that women are their property and that try to teach teenagers how to be 'alpha men' are part of the problem. Combine that with their own parents not doing their job.

But why kill her mom though? And who is the 14 year old? A new gf?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm thinking it's a sister or friend that was just with them. I think he killed the mom because she was with Rianna when he had the chance to attack, or he blamed her for encouraging the breakup or some other insane reason like that. Are you thinking there's a benign reason he would kill his girlfriend?
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 09-21-2023 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm thinking it's a sister or friend that was just with them. I think he killed the mom because she was with Rianna when he had the chance to attack, or he blamed her for encouraging the breakup or some other insane reason like that. Are you thinking there's a benign reason he would kill his girlfriend?
    No I think hes a dickhole that killed her because he couldnt have her, and he didnt want anyone else to have her. I was wondering if the mother said she couldnt see him either. Just trying to figure out motive.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

did you edit my double? I was going to post this

Wow, the gofundme is already over $30,000.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information