Thread: Irish Grinstead, member of R&B girl group 702, dies at 43

Irish Grinstead, member of R&B girl group 702, dies at 43

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-43-rcna105569

Irish Grinstead, a singer in the R&B girl group 702 best known for the 1999 hit ?Where My Girls At,? died on Saturday. She was 43.

Grinstead?s sister and fellow 702 group member, LeMisha Grinstead, announced the news of her death on Instagram.

?It is with great sadness that I have to let you know that my beautiful sister and friend has passed away this evening,? she wrote. ?She has had a long battle and she is finally at peace. That girl was as bright as the stars! She was not only beautiful on the outside, but also within. Sharing the stage with her was a joy I will cherish for the rest of my life! We, the family ask for prayers and respect for our privacy as we grieve an outstanding loss to our family.?

While a cause of death was not provided, the R&B group announced in December that Irish was taking ?a medical leave of absence due to serious medical issues.?

Grinstead was born on June 2, 1980. Her identical twin sister Orish died from kidney failure in 2008 at age 27.
    Her sister's IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/CxRsLNWsB3x/

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Since they were twins, I'm assuming that she may have had kidney disease as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I remember that song.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information