Thread: Car intentionally slams in to group of people in Galway City after brawl

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Car intentionally slams in to group of people in Galway City after brawl

A video of a shocking incident in which a number of people were struck by a car in a carpark in Galway has been circulating online.

The video shows a black Ford Focus being driven at speed at a number of people with at least one person being catapulted into the air.

Garda? rushed to the scene on the Headford Road in Galway on Sunday, September 10, as dozens of people allegedly took part in a mass brawl involving weapons.

The video from the scene shows a number of people using weapons and trading blows as members of the public watched on or attempted to break up the ensuing violence.

The black car can then be seen circling the group and driving at speed towards a number of men apparently involved in the row.

Garda? have confirmed the incident and seized a number of vehicles and weapons as part of their investigation. They say at least four people received hospital treatment for non-life-threatening injuries following the violent scenes.

"Garda? in Galway are investigating a serious public order incident that occurred on the Headford Road in Galway yesterday evening, Sunday 10th September 2023 at approximately 6.10pm," a statement read.

"A large number of people were involved in an altercation in a carpark on the Headford Road. Two men were assaulted and are currently receiving treatment at University Hospital Galway for non-life threatening injuries.

"During the course of the incident, a vehicle was driven at speed at a group of people. A man and woman are receiving treatment at University Hospital Galway for their injuries, which are understood to be non-life threatening," they explained.

"Garda? have seized a number of weapons which are understood to have been used during the course of the incident. Two vehicles have also been seized for a technical examination.

"Investigations are ongoing at this time."
    https://www.mayonews.ie/news/nationa...o-emerges.html

Three more people have been arrested by garda? investigating an incident in Galway City over the weekend when a car was driven into a group of people.
    The arrests of the three men, one in his 40s, and the other two in their 20s, brings to a total number of 12 individuals arrested so far in connection with the investigation.

Eight people have since been charged over the incident.

?Garda? have made three further arrests as part of ongoing investigations into a public order and endangerment incident which occurred on Sunday, September 10 in Galway City,? a statement issued by the Garda Press Office reads.

?Three males were arrested in the course of an operation this morning in the Galway area.

"They are currently detained under Section 4 of the Criminal Justice Act, 1984 at a garda station in the Western region.

?This brings to 12 the total number of individuals arrested to date in connection with this investigation.?

This morning two men aged 19 and 24, detained at a garda station in the Western region following arrests, were charged and due to appear before Galway District Court.

Meanwhile, as investigations remain ongoing, garda? in Galway continued o appeal to anyone who may have witnessed the incident to come forward.

They are particularly appealing to those who were in the College Road and Headford Road areas in Galway between 5.45pm and 6.45pm on Sunday evening and observed any violent behaviour, to contact them.

Additionally, individuals with camera footage, including dash cam recordings, from the area are urged to provide this material to the garda?.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Galway Garda Station at 091 538 000, the Garda Confidential Line at 1800 666 111, or any garda station.

Garda? have been investigating the serious public order incident that occurred in a car park of a shopping centre on the Headford Road at around 6pm on Sunday.

During the incident, a vehicle appeared to have been driven at speed at a group of people.

A man and a woman were taken to University Hospital Galway for their injuries, which were reported to be non-life threatening.

A large number of people were involved in the incident, being shared widely on social media.
    https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/co...141764024.html

There is a video at the second link. I can't find a dedicated clip of it on Youtube.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Well I guess that's one way to stop a brawl.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Peeps need to chill. Life is too short for this mess.

Thread Information