Thread: An abducted woman was rescued after slipping a note to a customer at a gas station

An abducted woman was rescued after slipping a note to a customer at a gas station

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-s-rcna101726

A missing Arizona woman who was allegedly kidnapped by a man posing as an Uber driver was rescued after she passed a chilling note to a customer at a gas station begging for help, authorities said Thursday.

The woman, who was abducted Monday in the Phoenix area, was reunited with her family after authorities arrested a suspect Wednesday on an interstate in Seligman, in the northwestern part of the state, the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office said in a news release.

Jacob Wilhoit, 41, who was taken into custody without incident, faces charges of threatening, aggravated assault, unlawful imprisonment, kidnapping and other crimes, the sheriff's office said.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Wait, doesn't Uber give you the license plate of the car that is picking you up? I have only used it twice and it's been a few years, but I swear they do that.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Someone shared a redacted copy of the note she wrote on FB.

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 8.39.08 AM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Wait, doesn't Uber give you the license plate of the car that is picking you up? I have only used it twice and it's been a few years, but I swear they do that.
    I have never used Uber or Lyft, so I have no clue but that seems logical. We have other cases on here though of people getting in the wrong car and getting killed. This one comes to mind:
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ight=josephson

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I have never used Uber or Lyft, so I have no clue but that seems logical. We have other cases on here though of people getting in the wrong car and getting killed. This one comes to mind:
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ight=josephson
    I can see it happening when someone is intoxicated and not paying attention, which is what ride shares seem to be used for a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    The last time I used Uber (want to say it was earlier this year), I was sent the license plate. Overall I am very cautious and make sure what I was sent in the app matches what the car's license plate shows.

Wow shes lucky to be alive.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information