Thread: woman chained to floor in house *police video*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

woman chained to floor in house *police video*

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2398002.html

A woman who was chained to the floor of a Kentucky home for two days was freed by police in a dramatic rescue that was captured on newly released body-camera video.

Louisville Metro police responded to the dilapidated house on Bolling Avenue around 7pm on Wednesday after neighbours reported hearing cries for help.

The doors and several of the windows were barricaded, forcing officers to break in through a second-storey window where they came face-to-face with the distressed woman.

Chilling footage shows the unidentified woman sobbing hysterically as police reached her. She was bolted to the floor with screws that were attached to a chain and secured around her neck by a MasterLock.

Moises May, 36, who was arrested two days later, was keeping the woman locked up following an argument that turned violent, according to the police report obtained by WAVE3.
    Mr May, who lives at the home with the woman and their child, allegedly chopped her hair off with a machete, forced her to strip down before he chained her to the floor and threatened to kill her.

“You’re gonna get it tonight. I told you the next time you leave and don’t come home, I’d kill you,” Mr May reportedly told her, according to the police report.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Will they take this seriously now? Or will he get 6 months in jail and then be allowed to continue to be a monster since it's only Women that he's a danger to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Will they take this seriously now? Or will he get 6 months in jail and then be allowed to continue to be a monster since it's only Women that he's a danger to?
    God I hope for her sake he gets more time, I wonder how old thier child is and if they know what was going on.

Even though her face was blurred, you can tell she was terrified.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    God I hope for her sake he gets more time, I wonder how old thier child is and if they know what was going on.

Even though her face was blurred, you can tell she was terrified.
    Yeah, I wish I could have high hopes for a decent sentence, but history dictates that this won't be the case
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    The victim is Jonna Wilson. I think this is a FB for her: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100077918771760

Thread Information