Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 60

Thread: Treveon Isaiah Taylor Jr. was allegedly decapitated during birth

  1. #26
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,305
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I sent you links through Messenger.



    Thanks! I plan on doing vaginally again. It's less recovery time.
    Damn you read this thread and still want to go vaginal? Thats pretty badass.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  2. #27
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,511
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Thanks! I still can't see them. I think it's because you did it via Stories and they are only available for a short time, but I am not sure.

    My guess is a girl this time. Congrats!
    I'm not sure why you can't see the posts. It's a girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Damn you read this thread and still want to go vaginal? Thats pretty badass.
    I heard recovery is hard after a c-section and I don't want that scar.
    It's a girl, btw. Do you have a Facebook?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  3. #28
    Senior Member SuchAClassicGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Posts
    2,270
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Always go vaginal over C-section if you can. This doctor is just a quack (all-encompassing, lack of a better term) Unless previous C-section, breech, large, other complication or emergency...way less recovery. Shoulder dystocia to this extent is gross negligence/malpractice followed by intentionally trying to cover it from family/everyone, showing they knew they drastically fucked up.

    To repeat: Always go vaginal over C-section if you can. Just with all the drugs. Vaginal does not mean natural and I'm ok with that
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

  4. #29
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,305
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Always go vaginal over C-section if you can. This doctor is just a quack (all-encompassing, lack of a better term) Unless previous C-section, breech, large, other complication or emergency...way less recovery. Shoulder dystocia to this extent is gross negligence/malpractice followed by intentionally trying to cover it from family/everyone, showing they knew they drastically fucked up.

    To repeat: Always go vaginal over C-section if you can. Just with all the drugs. Vaginal does not mean natural and I'm ok with that
    I didnt have a choice. I had complete placenta previa and went into labor. I would have bled out if I went natural. I was jealous of people that bounced back so quickly, though I was up walking around the next day.

    Did the doctor plead ignorance to the shoulder dystocia?
    Last edited by Angiebla; 08-12-2023 at 07:10 PM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  5. #30
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,305
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm not sure why you can't see the posts. It's a girl.



    I heard recovery is hard after a c-section and I don't want that scar.
    It's a girl, btw. Do you have a Facebook?
    I do, but I only use it for my sons kindergarten page.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 08-12-2023 at 07:26 PM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  6. #31
    Senior Member SuchAClassicGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Posts
    2,270
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I didnt have a choice. I had complete placenta previa and went into labor. I would have bled out if I went natural. I was jealous of people that bounced back so quickly, though I was up walking around the next day.

    Did the doctor plead ignorance to the shoulder dystocia?
    Exactly..if you can..but obviously any (related) complication or emergency should proceed with a c-section rather than wait around and find out. Health and safety of all involved takes precedence.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

  7. #32
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,511
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    See, I was right! Congrats!

    ETA: When are you due?
    February 9th though I have a feeling I'll be induced early. I might see if I can deliver on Valentine's Day if I don't have complications.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  8. #33
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,647
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I guess you haven't been on Facebook?
    I posted an ultrasound and sex of the baby.
    I didn't know either! Congrats!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  9. #34
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,679
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I didn't know either! Congrats!
    See CC, it's not just me because Nic is your FB friend too.

  10. #35
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,647
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    See CC, it's not just me because Nic is your FB friend too.
    Yeah it's definitely not there, I checked.

    I am a little disturbed that her pregnancy announcement is on this thread lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  11. #36
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,679
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah it's definitely not there, I checked.

    I am a little disturbed that her pregnancy announcement is on this thread lol.
    I get that, but I'm not sure how/what to move without messing up the flow of the thread because there's other stuff mixed in on the posts about her announcement.

  12. #37
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,647
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I get that, but I'm not sure how/what to move without messing up the flow of the thread because there's other stuff mixed in on the posts about her announcement.
    At least CC started it and it wasn't me


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  13. #38
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,558
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    February 9th though I have a feeling I'll be induced early. I might see if I can deliver on Valentine's Day if I don't have complications.
    Congratulations, CC!!!

  14. #39
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,511
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Congratulations, CC!!!
    Thank you!


    You all that are my Facebook friend, go to July 14th and tell me what you see. I posted the ultrasound on that date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  15. #40
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,679
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Thank you!


    You all that are my Facebook friend, go to July 14th and tell me what you see. I posted the ultrasound on that date.
    I see nothing. The ONLY posts I see for you going back months are the ones you share about animals that need homes.

  16. #41
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,647
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I see nothing. The ONLY posts I see for you going back months are the ones you share about animals that need homes.
    Yeah, same.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  17. #42
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,440
    Rep Power
    21474870
    CONGRATULATIONS CC!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  18. #43
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,511
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I see nothing. The ONLY posts I see for you going back months are the ones you share about animals that need homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah, same.
    That's really weird. I have it set to where all my friends should be able to see it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS CC!!!!!
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

  19. #44
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,679
    Rep Power
    21474859
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...tion-rcna99869

    Doctors weigh in on decapitation of Georgia couple’s baby

    Premiere Women’s OB/GYN, St. Julian’s practice, did not immediately reply to requests for comment. Southern Regional Medical Center said in a statement that it denies “the allegations of wrongdoing” and that “this unfortunate infant death occurred in utero prior to the delivery and decapitation.” The hospital also said it voluntarily reported the death to the Clayton County Medical Examiner’s Office and is “cooperating with all investigations.” The lawsuit says the couple were discouraged from getting an autopsy.
    Ross and Taylor, 21, asked for a cesarean section “while the baby was viable,” Edmond said at a news conference last week, reiterating the allegations in the couple’s suit. Instead, Ross pushed for three hours without delivering her baby, the suit says, and St. Julian tried to deliver it vaginally using different methods, one of which included applying traction to the baby’s head.

    According to the lawsuit, the fetal monitor showed an abnormal fetal heartbeat starting at 9:26 p.m., and the heart rate continued to decrease until 10:36 p.m. There was no sign of a fetal heartbeat on the monitoring strips by the time St. Julian performed an emergency C-section at 11:49 p.m., the lawsuit says. The baby’s body was delivered at 12:11 a.m.

  20. #45
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,305
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...tion-rcna99869

    Doctors weigh in on decapitation of Georgia couple’s baby
    *IF* the baby died in utero (which I dont believe he did) they would still be liable because they didnt do an emergency csection when the heart rate dropped.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  21. #46
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,558
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...tion-rcna99869

    Doctors weigh in on decapitation of Georgia couple’s baby
    Of course the hospital says this. How ridiculous.

  22. #47
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,440
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Uh oh.....

    See, I can understand posting them in medical forums for educational purposes which is common practice, but this dude posted them on Instagram. The poor parents!

    Couple files lawsuit against doctor accused of posting images of their dead baby online

    CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - A young couple in Clayton County who accused a doctor of decapitating their baby during childbirth, now says a second doctor has violated their trust.

    After the couple accused OB-GYN Tracey St. Julian of using too much force and decapitating their son during delivery at Southern Regional Medical Center back in July, they are now filing a lawsuit against a second doctor accusing him of posting the autopsy pictures on social media.

    "This is diabolical. There is something wrong," family attorney Rod Edmond exclaimed.

    The 20-year-old mother, Jessica Ross, and 21-year-old dad, Treveon Isaiah Taylor Sr., say things have gone from bad to worse for them.

    "After all of the abuse suffered by this young couple, unfortunately, Dr. Gates continued to perpetuate it, their abuse, by posting both photos and video of their decapitated child on social media, namely Instagram," attorney Edmond explained. The couple has accused Dr. Jackson Gates of taking $2,500 to perform an autopsy on the baby, then posting a full-face picture and videos of his organs on Instagram.

    Dr. Gates says he was outraged by the death as well, and anything he posted on social media was for educational purposes.

    "I want you to hear this clearly, I will never divulge the identity or disclose the identity of any live patients or any deceased patients that come for my care," Dr. Gates said in his own defense in a video on Instagram.

    Attorneys say the young couple feels betrayed, and believes Dr. Gates used them to increase his own notoriety.

    "Dr. Gates consciously waived his duty to this young couple. He traded his duty to them on exchange for likes and followers on Instagram," attorney Cory Lynch affirmed.

    The couple is undergoing trauma counseling.

    Both lawsuits are pending.
    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/cla...tagram-lawsuit
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  23. #48
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,305
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Not cool. You do NOT do that shit. Educational my ass.

    This poor couple has been through so much

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  24. #49
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,558
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Here's his IG, which is set to private. I have requested to follow the asswipe.

    https://www.instagram.com/dr.jgates/?hl=en

  25. #50
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,440
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Here's his IG, which is set to private. I have requested to follow the asswipe.

    https://www.instagram.com/dr.jgates/?hl=en
    It's amazing that you're trying, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that one. I'm sure there's a gazillion requests to follow him right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •