Thread: Alicia Navarro missing since 2019 turns herself in to police station

Alicia Navarro missing since 2019 turns herself in to police station

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...na/ar-AA1etv7j

HAVRE, Mont. (AP) ? A man was detained and questioned by police and his Montana apartment searched as authorities tried to piece together the mysterious disappearance and sudden reappearance this week of Alicia Navarro, who was 14 when she vanished from her Arizona home four years ago.

Police on Friday provided no details about Wednesday?s search or the identity of the man, who was released. But Garrett Smith, who lives in the apartment next to the one that was searched, said for at least a year Navarro lived there with the man who was questioned. He described them as quiet and said he hasn?t seen the man since the night police were there.
    She was 14 when she went missing and is Autistic.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Agree, very strange.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Full story here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Montana.html

The mother of an autistic teen who reappeared at a Montana police station four years after she vanished from her Arizona home is begging internet sleuths to back off in their investigations and harassment of her family that has put their 'safety in jeopardy.'

In an emotional Facebook video Sunday night, Jessica Nu?ez pleaded for the public to 'move on,' even as questions remain about her daughter, Alicia Navarro's, disappearance.

The distraught mother warned in the video the 'search for answers has taken a turn for the dangerous,' claiming she and her family have been targeted since Navarro, now 18, was found alive and unharmed last week.

'I have been harassed, my family has been attacked all over the Internet — the public has gone from trying to help Alicia to doing things like trying to show up to her house and putting her safety in jeopardy,' Nu?ez claimed.

'So I beg you, please no more TikToks, no more reaching out to Alicia or me with your speculation or questions or assumptions. This is not a movie, this is our life, this is my daughter.'

Teen runaway Alicia Navarro's boyfriend, Edmund Davis, 36, is charged with sexual abuse of children over material found on his cellphone

Police saw Davis try to hide the phone in a bin as they raided the Montana home he shared with Navarro
    He has now been charged with two counts of child sex abuse following a search of his devices
    He was found living with Navarro in July nearly four years after the 14-year-old disappeared from her Arizona home

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Navarros.html

wow, didn't think anything was going to happen with this.

The boyfriend of 14-year-old runaway Alicia Navarro has been charged with child sexual abuse after police examined his cell phone.

Edmund Davis, 36, had his phone seized in July after Alicia walked into a Montana police station and asked to be taken off the missing person's list so she could apply for a driving license.

The autistic girl had disappeared from her Arizona home shortly before her 15th birthday in 2019, sparking a nationwide hunt but appeared happy to be living with Davis when she reappeared, telling police 'nobody hurt me'.

When police raided their home later that day Navarro answered the door as Davis tried to discreetly hide his cellphone in a bin.

The phone was passed to the Glendale Police Department in Arizona who found 'dozens of images of suspected child sex abuse material were located on the device, confirmed to belong to Davis.'

'Following their protocols, Glendale Police selected ten images from those found and brought them to medical experts,' according to charging documents.

'The review determined the individuals depicted to be under the age of 13, with two images of children under the age of 5.'

Alicia's devastated mother Jessica Nunez led the public search for the teenager after she disappeared from her Glendale, Arizona home on September 15, 2019.

She went while her parents were sleeping and left a note apologizing for running away and swearing to come back.

But there was no sign of her for nearly four years despite thousands of tips and a huge multi-agency search that included the FBI.

After hearing the news that an 18-year-old identified herself as the missing teenager over 1,000 miles from where she went missing, Glendale police said they immediately reached out to Montana police to speak with Nunez.

Officers said they were able to verify Navarro's identity, and that she has been extremely cooperative with authorities.

Glendale police officer Jose Miguel Santiago said she appeared to be in good spirits' and 'really just wants to move on with her life.

'She is very apologetic to what she has put her mother through. And she understands that she has caused a lot of pain to her mother, and it was not intentional on her behalf, and she is hopeful that they can have a relationship.'

Davis has been charged with possession of images of a child under 12 engaged in sexual conduct, which carries a prison sentence of between 25 and 100 years.

He also faces a second count of child abuse which can result in a sentence between four years and life imprisonment.

He is being held in the Hill County Detention Center on a $1 million bond.

yikes, I didn't think this story would come to this conclusion.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Why isn't be being charged with kidnapping and rape? Not only was she underage and living with him, but she's also autistic. He crossed state lines with her too. Unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information