Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Carlethia 'Carlee' Nichole Russell (25) went missing 7/13/23 after calling 911 to report a toddler on the side of the Interstate

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I just looked at their rules regarding PMs. Hum.
    I stand by my original statement, they are full of crap!

I just looked at their rules regarding PMs. Hum.
    Private messages are private. Copying and posting Private Messages without the permission of the author is also forbidden.

The software used on this board DOES NOT provide the ability for WS staff to access members' private messages, therefore use of the private messaging system is at your own risk. If you send an offensive PM however, the recipient has the right to forward that PM to the Staff for review - and then we will be able to read it. If you receive an offensive private message, please use the Report feature so that WS staff can review it and take appropriate action.

Sooo....you guys definitely reported each other

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    We should start a hate thread for them, talk a bunch of crap, and link it for them

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Private messages are private. Copying and posting Private Messages without the permission of the author is also forbidden.

The software used on this board DOES NOT provide the ability for WS staff to access members' private messages, therefore use of the private messaging system is at your own risk. If you send an offensive PM however, the recipient has the right to forward that PM to the Staff for review - and then we will be able to read it. If you receive an offensive private message, please use the Report feature so that WS staff can review it and take appropriate action.

Absolutely! We simultaneously reported each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    We should start a hate thread for them, talk a bunch of crap, and link it for them
    I think we have one, let me look. Someone who has a username over there, that hasn't been banned, will have to link it for me.

ETA: Here's one of them:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...er-bills/page2

Also, I found this thread where Moondancer (looney tunes that she was, she was right on this one) said they banned her over something she said in her PM.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...estions/page11
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 07-31-2023 at 02:29 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post

Exactly!!!

Can I just say that I absolutely that you and Angie were banned? You two make me so proud.

Can I just say that I absolutely that you and Angie were banned? You two make me so proud.
    We aim to please!

Also, while googling to look for the MDS Websleuths thread I ran across this one on Reddit. I saw this comment and I wonder if this is a lot of the reason why people don't sign up and post with us? Come on people, we don't bite...we're pretty fun!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/blogsnark/c...xr/websleuths/

MyDeathSpace has pretty good info. A lot of the threads are short, because the stories are just depressing, someone will link social media and relative articles but most of the comments are just 'this is so terrible.' It was a good way to keep up with Molly Young legal stuff and Ryan Poston's case. Very few get nuts. Jodi Arias was insane, I think there were at least 2 forum members that went to the trial.

(I lurk. I'm registered, but it seems like a small core group usually posts and it's like jumping into the established clique at school. I'm terrible at joining groups.)

We aim to please!

Also, while googling to look for the MDS Websleuths thread I ran across this one on Reddit. I saw this comment and I wonder if this is a lot of the reason why people don't sign up and post with us? Come on people, we don't bite...we're pretty fun!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/blogsnark/c...xr/websleuths/
    I know - we are a very small, but awesome group that post.

I guess their mods look at EVERYTHING. We can see reps, but not PMs, here on MDS...but really who in the hell has that kind of time or cares?! If you guys want to talk about how stupid MDS is or how dumb I am, I don't care. Ain't nobody got time for that shit! They need to get a life!

Eeesh. That's a gross invasion of privacy

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I've always pictured WS as full of bored housewives or stay at home Moms that love to stir up drama and gatekeep true crime. I never got in to that site and this only confirms that my choice to stay away from that place was a wise choice.

As for Miss Russell. She should have to take some kind of responsibility for faking her kidnapping. I don't put her quite on the same level as Pappinni Ciopinno or whatever the fuck her name is because that bitch not only went off to fuck her side piece for a month, but she also pointed the finger at a marginalized group of people for shits and giggles. Carrot Top may be strange and sad, but he doesn't exactly fall in to the demographic of folks that are being stereotyped and victimized.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

That was quick! I think it sounds pretty fair.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...eal-rcna120024

Carlee Russell, Alabama woman who made up kidnapping, found guilty and plans appeal

Carlee Russell, the Alabama woman who made up a story of seeing a toddler by the side of the road and then being kidnapped, was found guilty of misdemeanor counts Wednesday and plans to appeal, a court official said.

Hoover Municipal Judge Brad Bishop found Russell guilty of two counts related to the July hoax, Municipal Court Director Susan Fuqua said.

Russell, who has admitted that she lied about the kidnapping and the toddler, pleaded not guilty Wednesday in court, she said.

Her attorneys stipulated an appeal before the verdict, Fuqua said.
    Russell is free on bond. The sentence in municipal court was restitution of $17,974 and 120 days in jail on each of the two charges, Fuqua said. Her attorney's have requested a jury trial in the appeal to state court.
    I'm still proud of my WS ban. I'm sure they have posted 40 pages today on this verdict.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 10-11-2023 at 07:00 PM.

That was quick! I think it sounds pretty fair.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...eal-rcna120024

Carlee Russell, Alabama woman who made up kidnapping, found guilty and plans appeal

I'm still proud of my WS ban. I'm sure they have posted 40 pages today on this verdict.
    I think the sentence is a fair one considering what she did and the amount of money involved in the case. Appealing to a jury won't help her.

I am still beyond proud about you all being banned. You are rockstars!

This is the case that got me and Angie banned from WS.

I thought this was all over and done with, but I guess not. She and her lawyers don't think she should get jail time.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...g/72900487007/

Appeal canceled, plea hearing set for Carlee Russell, woman who faked her own abduction

I think the sentence is a fair one considering what she did and the amount of money involved in the case. Appealing to a jury won't help her.

I am still beyond proud about you all being banned. You are rockstars!

part of me wants to go read there now, the other part of me forgot my password.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    part of me wants to go read there now, the other part of me forgot my password.
    Same.

This is the case that got me and Angie banned from WS.

I thought this was all over and done with, but I guess not. She and her lawyers don't think she should get jail time.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...g/72900487007/

Appeal canceled, plea hearing set for Carlee Russell, woman who faked her own abduction
    She would have been better of just admitting to her crazy crime and serving the sentence, as she likely would have been paroled by now.

She managed to avoid jail/prison.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ama-rcna144376

Carlee Russell pleaded guilty in Jefferson County Circuit Court Thursday afternoon to two misdemeanor counts for filing a false police report.

She will be under supervised probation for 12 months, must repay almost $18,000 in restitution to the City of Hoover and must complete 100 hours of community service. Russell must also continue receiving mental health counseling as a condition for probation.

Judge David Carpenter suspended Russell’s two six month sentences, saying, “It would be a waste of government resources to put you in jail.”

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Well she got off easy. It would be a waste of time and resources, but it might have taught her a lesson.

Babydoll, you better realize that you are all fucking grow'd up, and here in adult land, that kind of shit doesn't fly.

Why? Because people, MYSELF INCLUDED, CARE that you could have actually been missing!!

Because what you don't know is that the attention wasted on you could have gone to other already established and ACTUAL cases of people who have gone missing. Instead, we got your silly, sick in the head ass playin' the fool because you had a bad week.

Nothing says "LOOK AT ME!!" quite like faking your own disappearance.

I'm sorry you have such a shit life that you thought this was a plausible idea, and to what end? What was the point? And placing the blame somewhere else? I'm surprised no one has beat your ass yet. I guess they're just better humans than you are.

Oh, yeah, and FUCK WEBSLEUTHS. They can consume an entire bag of Richards. Nothing but a bunch of whiny twatmaggot ass shitstain subhumans over there. Reddit, too. Reddit is actually worse, though. Those mods are 8 crayons short of a 10 pack.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Well she got off easy. It would be a waste of time and resources, but it might have taught her a lesson.

Babydoll, you better realize that you are all fucking grow'd up, and here in adult land, that kind of shit doesn't fly.

Why? Because people, MYSELF INCLUDED, CARE that you could have actually been missing!!

Because what you don't know is that the attention wasted on you could have gone to other already established and ACTUAL cases of people who have gone missing. Instead, we got your silly, sick in the head ass playin' the fool because you had a bad week.

I'm sorry you have such a shit life that you thought this was a plausible idea, and to what end? What was the point? And placing the blame somewhere else? I'm surprised no one has beat your ass yet. I guess they're just better humans than you are.

Oh, yeah, and FUCK WEBSLEUTHS. They can consume an entire bag of Richards. Nothing but a bunch of whiny twatmaggot ass shitstain subhumans over there. Reddit, too. Reddit is actually worse, though. Those mods are 8 crayons short of a 10 pack.
    We you here. You can come and express your opinions and commiserate with us anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post

I miss me some Kevan posts.

Thread Information