Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Carlethia 'Carlee' Nichole Russell (25) went missing 7/13/23 after calling 911 to report a toddler on the side of the Interstate

Carlethia 'Carlee' Nichole Russell (25) went missing 7/13/23 after calling 911 to report a toddler on the side of the Interstate

I'm wondering if someone put the kid out there as bait.

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/alaba...oman/44543657#

Carlethia ?Carlee? Nichole Russell, 25, was on her way home from her job at the Woodhouse Day Spa in the Summit and was about 10 minutes from her house, according to her parents, Talitha and Carolos Russell.

The Hoover 911 Center received a call from Carlee Russell stating a toddler was walking on the side of the interstate.

Carlee Russell then stopped to check on the child and called a family member, according to police. The family told investigators that they lost contact with her, but the phone line remained open.

When police arrived, they found Carlee Russell's car and belongings, but there was no sign of her or a toddler.

https://www.al.com/news/2023/07/woma...-underway.html

An anonymous donor has put up $20,000 for the safe return of 25-year-old Carlethia Nichole ?Carlee? Russell, Hoover police said Friday afternoon. Additionally, Crime Stoppers is offering up to $5,000.
    ?My son?s girlfriend heard her asking the child, ?Are you Ok? She never heard the child say anything but then she heard our daughter scream,?? Talitha Russell said. ?From there all you hear on her phone is background noise from the interstate.?
    ?Her car door was open, the engine was running, and they found her phone on the ground, along with her wig and her hat,?? Talitha Russell said. ?Her purse was still in the car. Her Apple watch was in her purse and her Air Pods as well.?

Talitha Russell said a tip was called in from a trucker who was traveling along I-459 at the time of Carlee Russell?s disappearance.

?He saw her red car with the door open and he saw a grey car with a tall brown skinned man with khaki shorts on leaning over in the car,?? Talitha Russell said.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Carl...tTifQWD6hv5bl/
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 07-14-2023 at 01:28 PM.

https://www.wbrc.com/2023/07/14/hoov...ear-old-woman/

Video of her stopping at the link above. She stops and then just vanishes.

Find Carlee FB:https://www.facebook.com/groups/585928057050695

Her IG: https://www.instagram.com/carleenich...BiNWFlZA%3D%3D
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 07-15-2023 at 04:51 PM.

She was abducted. The toddler was bait. People use the sounds of babies crying to lure people in.

They need to treat this as an abduction.

They need to find the man she was seen with.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I don't know what she saw, whether it really was a kid or not, but I am now wondering if one of the big trucks hit her and carried her off on the front of the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I don't know what she saw, whether it really was a kid or not, but I am now wondering if one of the big trucks hit her and carried her off on the front of the truck.
    Then they would have found clothing or her body down the road.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Then they would have found clothing or her body down the road.
    Not necessarily. There have been instances where people have been lodged in the grill of vehicles when they were hit. If the driver didn't realize they might not have realized they hit her until they got to their destination. Then they might not say anything because they don't want to get in trouble. She seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth in 3 minutes, with a camera watching. It makes the most sense to me at this point.

This won't have a good ending.
    In the zoomed in, slowed down video you can see her get out and walk around to the passenger side and a shadow of somebody on a sign, walking but that's about all I can see, it's pretty blurry.
    If you see anything suspicious, go ahead and call 911 but do not get out of the car and it's probably a good idea to not even stop, unfortunately.

Reward up to $60k

https://www.wbrc.com/2023/07/14/hoov...ear-old-woman/

Carlee Russell found alive, taken to UAB Hospital

https://www.al.com/news/2023/07/carl...-vanished.html

Carlee Russell safe at home 2 days after claiming to see child on I-459 and vanishing

The 25-year-old nursing student returned to her Hoover home shortly before 11 p.m. Saturday.

Paramedics and police were called after she reportedly showed up at the house she shares with her parents.

Hoover Police Chief Nick Derzis said Russell showed up at her parents house alone. She was taken to a hospital for evaluation.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 07-15-2023 at 09:26 PM.

Wow. Waiting for explanation

Did NOT see that coming.

Glad she?s alive I can?t wait to hear the details on this one

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Glad she?s alive I can?t wait to hear the details on this one
    Yeah, I fought with those idiots over at the forum with all the rules over this case. They said right away that she faked her disappearance and I said no. Now I want to hear what was going on.

Her boyfriend is saying she was kidnapped. I will try to find the article.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...ys/ar-AA1dWNUT

Carlee Russell, the 25-year-old woman from Alabama who went missing Thursday night, was "fighting for her life" while missing, her boyfriend wrote in an Instagram post following her return home.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 07-16-2023 at 03:14 PM.

Her boyfriend is saying she was kidnapped. I will try to find the article.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...ys/ar-AA1dWNUT
    After fighting against the idiots for the last two days, I now believe there's no way she was kidnapped.

After fighting against the idiots for the last two days, I now believe there's no way she was kidnapped.

I was 110% believing she was kidnapped or had been hit by a truck and carried off. Now that she has showed up like that at her parents' house (and there was talk on a scanner last night that she was at a Red Roof Inn earlier in the day), and after watching the video, I think she went voluntarily missing.

I was 110% believing she was kidnapped or had been hit by a truck and carried off. Now that she has showed up like that at her parents' house (and there was talk on a scanner last night that she was at a Red Roof Inn earlier in the day), and after watching the video, I think she went voluntarily missing.
    Thats so weird though, why would she stage it like an abduction?

No clue, the whole thing is bizarre. If there was a kid on the side of the road, why would she be the only person to see it and report it and it hasn't been seen on the interstate camera footage that they have?

As soon as I saw that video I knew something was off. She was driving on the shoulder with her hazardous lights on for quite a while before she stopped. Did not seem like someone who was just driving and saw a child and pulled over immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I'm going with she planned her own disappearance.

I am thinking about a possible reason why she went missing. Alabama has very strict abortion laws...some of the toughest in the country. Perhaps she planned the disappearance in order to travel and get an abortion. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I am thinking about a possible reason why she went missing. Alabama has very strict abortion laws...some of the toughest in the country. Perhaps she planned the disappearance in order to travel and get an abortion. Just a thought.
    I like that idea, but, she was just up in NYC earlier in the week, home of some of the most liberal abortion laws. Maybe she got an abortion then and something went wrong after she was home and she had to leave and get care elsewhere because she was worried about being prosecuted over getting an abortion?

I like that idea, but, she was just up in NYC earlier in the week, home of some of the most liberal abortion laws. Maybe she got an abortion then and something went wrong after she was home and she had to leave and get care elsewhere because she was worried about being prosecuted over getting an abortion?
    Good point there. It also could be nursing school and the stressors associated with that; possibly wasn't doing well academically. Or, let's face it, she just wanted to get banged by some random new guy. Who knows, but the whole things is giving off Jussie Smollet vibes.

I went from being concerned about this woman to be all wtf to being disappointed, then mad. Why didnt she just go for "a walk" and not return home? Why the dramatics?

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Angiebla; 07-17-2023 at 07:25 PM.

Thread Information