Thread: Ohio kids (3,4,7) executed by father, Chad Doerman (32)

Ohio kids (3,4,7) executed by father, Chad Doerman (32)

https://www.wlwt.com/article/chad-do...rance/44221857

The three young boys were shot and killed in Clermont County Thursday, and their father, Chad Doerman, 32, has been arrested and charged with aggravated murder, according to the sheriff's office.
    Body cam footage of his arrest at link. The mother tried to stop him and he shot her, the daughter ran down the street and got away.

He planned this for months.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-17-2023 at 08:12 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    https://www.wlwt.com/article/chad-do...rance/44221857

Body cam footage of his arrest at link. The mother tried to stop him and he shot her, the daughter ran down the street and got away.

He planned this for months.
    His lawyers wanted only 75K bail claiming that he had a job to get to and the Prosecuters ask for 2 million which the judge granted. Here's my question.

WHY THE FUCK IS HE BEING GIVEN ANY BAIL?! This MONSTER could actually walk away and live his life until the trial?! And that's not a threat to his Ex and his Daughter?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

He killed THREE FUCKING CHILDREN and he's given bail. I don't understand this shit.

I think it was 20 million dollars bail.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I think it was 20 million dollars bail.
    Yes, I missed the zero. STILL. NO BAIL should be the choice here. All he would need to leave the jail is 200K on bond. That's not impossible to reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yes, I missed the zero. STILL. NO BAIL should be the choice here. All he would need to leave the jail is 200K on bond. That's not impossible to reach.
    Very true

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-my-s...ource=customer

They reached their goal and then some. I dont think the step daughter was her child, so I think all of her children were killed.

Very true
    Actually, I got it wrong. The bail would be 2 million. I never claimed to be good at math

Some wrote this on the GFM:

Rhea Mae Gligore
    $10?1 hr
    I am so sorry for your loss. Kids doesn't deserve it. But we all know that this is all God's plans. Just hang on tight and be strong!

I understand believing in God, but how can you really believe he planned for these 3 little kids to die? Why would he possibly want that? I go to church and shit, and believe in God but I dont get their way of thinking. If I really thought God wanted things like this to happen, I wouldnt want anything to do with him.

Also Im guessing he did this to hurt the mom? She was only shot in the hand. He could have easily killed her.

Some wrote this on the GFM:

Rhea Mae Gligore
    $10?1 hr
    I am so sorry for your loss. Kids doesn't deserve it. But we all know that this is all God's plans. Just hang on tight and be strong!

I understand believing in God, but how can you really believe he planned for these 3 little kids to die? Why would he possibly want that? I go to church and shit, and believe in God but I dont get their way of thinking. If I really thought God wanted things like this to happen, I wouldnt want anything to do with him.

Also Im guessing he did this to hurt the mom? She was only shot in the hand. He could have easily killed her.
    Jesus freaks are so delusional.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    His FB with pictures of the little boys: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100073953998450

The state is chomping at the bit to put this guy to death. I say he deserves it.

The state is chomping at the bit to put this guy to death. I say he deserves it.
    He definitely deserves it.

So many doubles

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ons-rcna144188

Judge blocks alleged confession of Ohio dad charged with killing 3 young sons

An Ohio judge has barred incriminating statements from a man who police have said confessed to killing his three young sons, ruling that authorities violated his constitutional rights after they took him into custody.

Chad Doerman, 33, was arrested last summer after his three young sons were shot and a young girl was seen running in the street screaming that her father “was killing everyone,” authorities said.

Clermont County Common Pleas Judge Richard Ferenc wrote in a ruling that investigators did not properly advise Doerman of his right against self-incrimination and his right to an attorney before his "Custodial Interrogation."

Nor did investigators stop the interrogation after he “unequivocally and unambiguously invoked his right to counsel,” Ferenc wrote.

Ferenc added that all statements obtained from the interview will be barred from the case.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ons-rcna144188

Judge blocks alleged confession of Ohio dad charged with killing 3 young sons
    Very frustrating.

Well hopefully they can use the little girl's statement, still. Pretty incriminating.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Now do some of you get at least an idea of why motherfucking subhuman pieces of shit like this deserve to be tortured? Hmmm? I know, you're good people, but fuck no. Fuck the helllllll no.

This piece of shit needs to suffer just as much before he dies as his family will after he's gone.

See, life is chock full of choices, and the choice not to be a murderous sack of shit is a fairly easy one for 99.999% of us to actually make.

And then there's people like CHAD.

Fuck you, Chad. I couldn't imagine doing that to any child, ever...but then, I'm not a murderous sack of shit. Life is too good to waste on human shitstains like yourself. You don't "just" deserve to die, you deserve to suffer before you do, too. Nothing will ever replace those babies. Now mom and everyone else who loved and ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT THEM has to live with the memories and the horrific nature of their deaths. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. Because you can't "adult" long enough to tie your goddamn shoes, let alone be a decent fucking human being.

There is no redemption for you, nothing is going to change what you did, and anyone who reads this who believes otherwise is a delusional fucking moron.

Sorry, not sorry. People like this guy need to be eliminated from the land of the living.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Now do some of you get at least an idea of why motherfucking subhuman pieces of shit like this deserve to be tortured? Hmmm? I know, you're good people, but fuck no. Fuck the helllllll no.

This piece of shit needs to suffer just as much before he dies as his family will after he's gone.

See, life is chock full of choices, and the choice not to be a murderous sack of shit is a fairly easy one for 99.999% of us to actually make.

And then there's people like CHAD.

Fuck you, Chad. I couldn't imagine doing that to any child, ever...but then, I'm not a murderous sack of shit. Life is too good to waste on human shitstains like yourself. You don't "just" deserve to die, you deserve to suffer before you do, too. Nothing will ever replace those babies. Now mom and everyone else who loved and ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT THEM has to live with the memories and the horrific nature of their deaths. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. Because you can't "adult" long enough to tie your goddamn shoes, let alone be a decent fucking human being.

There is no redemption for you, nothing is going to change what you did, and anyone who reads this who believes otherwise is a delusional fucking moron.

Sorry, not sorry. People like this guy need to be eliminated from the land of the living.
    Truth.

This case sickens me to the core. The one little boy ran away and he chased him down. Those beautiful babies. He is evil. Pure evil.

The lack of a confession isn't going to make a difference in this case. There are at least two living eyewitnesses, neighbors, forensics, etc.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    This case sickens me to the core. The one little boy ran away and he chased him down. Those beautiful babies. He is evil. Pure evil.

The lack of a confession isn't going to make a difference in this case. There are at least two living eyewitnesses, neighbors, forensics, etc.
    He deserves death with no appeals.

I was reading about a woman in China who killed her son because her boyfriend didnt want to raise someone elses kid, and she was put to death pretty quickly. We should do that.

He didnt have a psychotic break, he didnt snap, he planned this for months.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 03-24-2024 at 06:27 AM.

He deserves death with no appeals.

I was reading about a woman in China who killed her son because her boyfriend didnt want to raise someone elses kid, and she was put to death pretty quickly. We should do that.

He didnt have a psychotic break, he didnt snap, he planned this for months.
    I'm not pro-death penalty except for special cases. He's one of those special cases.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information