Thread: Spencer Pearson (18) repeatedly stabbed his ex-girlfriend, Madison Schemitz (17), and her mother before cutting his own throat in a suicide attempt at a restaurant

Spencer Pearson (18) repeatedly stabbed his ex-girlfriend, Madison Schemitz (17), and her mother before cutting his own throat in a suicide attempt at a restaurant

https://nypost.com/2023/06/05/ex-boy...ng-own-throat/

Ex-boyfriend repeatedly stabs star Florida high school softball player before cutting own throat

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...4-61e23064309b

'Madison is a fighter:' Victim in Ponte Vedra stabbing currently paralyzed, family says

GFM: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-for-...itz-and-family

GFM: https://www.gofundme.com/f/for-medic...abbing-victims

A good Samaritan was also injured in the attack:
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 06-06-2023 at 05:17 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 06-06-2023 at 05:52 AM.

I wonder WTF happened. He looks like such a normal, nice kid. Scary.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Im glad the mother and daughter are alive and stable. I feel really bad the daughter is paralyzed by this asshole. Im guessing he stabbed her in the back when she was trying to get away. What a fucking asshole.

It could have been a lot worse if the hero bystander didnt step in. He really is a hero.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I wonder WTF happened. He looks like such a normal, nice kid. Scary.
    No question to me, it's our culture. We have done everything we can to tell men that women are their property. She broke up with him and his ego couldn't take it. Combine that with being young and impulsive and you have a recipe for disaster.

Back in the early 2000's one of my husband's co-workers brought his teenage son to several of our Sunday football get-togethers. He was nice, super polite and was very smart. He later had a job at a grocery store near me and he remembered me and would always say "hello Mrs. RBW" (of course I was like 30 at the time so it made me feel old, lol, but the point is that he was very well mannered and nice). Years later, after we moved away, someone sent me a link to a story about a stabbing at a local campus. A kid had stabbed his ex gf after she broke up with him and then stabbed himself. The name in the story is slightly different than the name he actually went by, so it took me a minute to figure out who it was about. I was blown away. He is the last person I would have thought would do something like that, but he did it. I will link the story in preemie.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 06-06-2023 at 07:27 AM.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...-to-speak-out/

Teen who survived stabbing reveals attack left her paralyzed from the chest down, but she believes she’ll walk again

A local teenager who was stabbed more than a dozen times outside of a Ponte Vedra Beach restaurant last month revealed during a news conference Friday that the attack left her paralyzed from the chest down.

Madison Schemitz, 17, was surrounded by her family and friends at Brooks Rehabilitation as she spoke publicly for the first time Friday, sharing an update on her recovery process and saying she believes everything happens for a reason. She said she will only look forward now.

“I’m incredibly lucky to be alive today,” Schemitz said. “I will take each day as its own opportunity to live and make a difference in the world.”

She plans to begin making that difference by starting a One Love Foundation chapter at her high school. The goal of the national nonprofit, named for University of Virginia student Yeardley Love, is to end relationship abuse by empowering young people with the tools and resources they need to spot the signs of healthy and unhealthy relationships.
    https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...ly-enter-plea/

St. Johns County man accused of stabbing, paralyzing ex girlfriend pleads not guilty to all charges

An 18-year-old charged with stabbing his ex-girlfriend and injuring her mother and a good Samaritan outside a Ponte Vedra Beach restaurant early last month was arraigned Friday and pleaded not guilty to all charges.

Spencer Pearson is charged with multiple counts of attempted murder and aggravated battery in the attack that left Madison Schemitz, 17, paralyzed from the chest down. Kennedy Armstrong, the good Samaritan who intervened during the attack, was also badly injured and underwent surgery.

Pearson has remained inside the St. Johns County jail, being held without bond. He attempted to cut his throat immediately after the attack. He survived and was hospitalized.

Surveillance video showing the attack was released to media outlets earlier this month, outlining what occurred from the moments Pearson entered the restaurant, to the attack in the parking lot.
    If you click on the link above there is a link to the video in the article.

Wow, what a strong young woman.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I think it's this statement that says it all. She is amazing:

“I’m incredibly lucky to be alive today,” Schemitz said. “I will take each day as its own opportunity to live and make a difference in the world.”

Thread Information