Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Natalia Grace vs The Barnetts

Natalia Grace vs The Barnetts

Do you remember the case about the couple that claims they were living in a real life situation that resembled the movie Orphan? Well there's a lot of fuckery going on. There was a documentary released on HBO Max (it's now just Max) and Investigation Discovery. You can also find it on YouTube.

This blog has a time line of everything.

Long story short, this family basically adopted a disabled child and then aged her up to 22 via the courts, and then moved her out of their house into her own apartment. They then moved to Canada.

What are your thoughts on this 'mystery'?

https://justicefornataliagrace.blogs...vents.html?m=1

The first family that "aged" her are full of shit. I know they escaped charges and thats bullshit.

They left an 8 year old disabled girl to live on her own at an apartment. The are lucky nothing bad happened to her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The first family that "aged" her are full of shit. I know they escaped charges and thats bullshit.

They left an 8 year old disabled girl to live on her own at an apartment. The are lucky nothing bad happened to her.
    I believe that something did happen. In the show the neighbors talked about a older man paying her some attention.

The mom cured her son's autism with love. He was nonverbal, but her love cured him. That really pissed me off. I guess I don't love my child enough.

If you watch the documentary, Jacob may be on the spectrum. I just don't think that love cures autism.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    We watched the documentary last weekend and the adoptive father was incredibly annoying with his dramatic flair. It was hard to watch him.

Even if she was actually an adult (I don't think she was) when they placed her in the second apartment, there is still neglect of a disabled person to consider. I can't believe the adoptive father and mother got away with it.

Oh I hope she wasnt sexually assaulted. I know the "mother" tried to hook her up with an older man.

That mom is full of shit. I dont think her son even had autism. I seriously dont believe a word she says.

Queena, you are a great mom dont let her bs get to you.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I don't know much about this case, and haven't watched the show, but I did find this while googling.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/...year-revealed/

In May 2019, Natalia seemingly confirmed her age when she listed 1989 as her birth year while registering to vote in Indiana, In Touch can exclusively confirm. While that would have made her 30 years old at the time, she claimed to be 16 while appearing on Dr. Phil in November of the same year.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I don't know much about this case, and haven't watched the show, but I did find this while googling.

Thats after they legally had her age changed. She has proof from her bio mom she was born in 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Thats after they legally had her age changed. She has proof from her bio mom she was born in 2003.
    If there is proof then why all the back and forth on her age?

I have only seen parts of the episodes but I am on the fence about her real age. If there is actual proof, then I will obviously believe that.

I was talking to my sister who has watched more about this case than me, and I asked her if she has a birth certificate, why would they question her age? She said they sometimes doctor it when it has to do with adoption, so the "older" kids will seem younger and have a better chance of being adopted.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This case has people divided as much as abortion. I can?t ever find a concrete answer about her age. Every comment section is a back and forth on it lol

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    This case has people divided as much as abortion. I can?t ever find a concrete answer about her age. Every comment section is a back and forth on it lol
    Her mom said she was born in Sept 2003

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I'm almost to the end of episode 3. Lots of wtf thus far but these 2 parents are complete shit. The dad is a fucking theatric manipulative narcissist. Mom (haven't heard much from her yet) sounds equally as much of a cunt bag
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Ok yup moms a cunt
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I haven?t finished it all yet but yeah the Barnetts are the shittiest people ever. I wanted to strangle him when he was terrorizing her over where the donuts came from. To me she seemed like a child that had been previously pimped out from an early age that made her act the way she did.

Right? Umm found them in the cabinet. Umm Sue brought them. Bitch, you put her in an apartment and seemed her 22 so you who gives a fuck about her donuts?

Natalia seems like a cunt too at this point but I'm just starting episode 5. My fave is Jacob...reminds me so much of my son with Aspergers

And don't judge me please as my sweet 23 yo aspie son is also gay...but does Michael seem a bit....?

ETA: I dont mean the obvious: trying hard to deflect this all on Kristine at least where I am in episode 5
    Last edited by SuchAClassicGirl; 06-07-2023 at 07:00 PM.

I didn?t get gay vibes from Michael yet but I still gotta watch more. My son is on the spectrum too. I like Michael too, it?s hard to believe he?s the barnetts son, total night and day in personalities even with the autism aside.

Natalia is obviously not all innocent when you have an entire apartment complex sharing stories of the shit she did but I personally think some horrible shit went down with her in Ukraine long before she came to the US which has sculpted her into who she is. Like I said I haven?t finished it but my theory so far is the reason she doesn?t talk about Ukraine or the orphanage is because she?s blocked it all out due to some kind of trauma that?s happened to her over there. The making sexual advances to the older men makes me think she was probably trafficked at some point. Whether she was a child or an adult at the time, she should have been in a group home or some kind of facility with more support and care instead of thrown in an apartment by herself. I?m honestly surprised they didn?t haven?t her padlocked in it with the way he acted just because she was out taking a walk and getting pissed because she had donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

That's her legal age. What was she supposed to do? She can't get her age corrected because Indiana knows they messed up.

There's no doubt about her age. Her growth plates were open when she was examined, there's pictures of her with missing teeth, there's more people who saw her as a child.. Especially in the little people community. The first family was basically trying to sell her.

I don't believe a word that the Barnetts say, Christine was trying to pimp that child out to Freddie Gill. She also told him that Natalia was being molested by Michael. She put a tampon in that little girl because she saw that she was spotting blood. There are too many things these people did that are ugh. The text she sent to Michael saying that Natalia was trying to get her husband to sleep in her room...

I don't think that Jacob has ever been diagnosed. Her words make it seem as if he had one of the most severe forms of autism. She says with her good mothering and love, he was brought from the most the severe form of autism to a savant. That's simply not the way autism works. I love the shit out of my child, but therapy has helped him along with my love and ok parenting (sorry y'all I have go to the park every day and swing. I'm old) so maybe I'm not parenting hard enough.

Then the making Jacob urinate all over her stuff was just....

This website is very good. https://justicefornataliagrace.blogs...vents.html?m=1
    Last edited by Queenatoo; 06-08-2023 at 04:08 AM.

I just realized I got Michael and jacobs names mixed up. I do get gay vibes from Michael I was thinking of Jacob in my earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I'm almost to the end of episode 3. Lots of wtf thus far but these 2 parents are complete shit. The dad is a fucking theatric manipulative narcissist. Mom (haven't heard much from her yet) sounds equally as much of a cunt bag
    Right??? It was difficult to watch him because he was so dramatic. Everything was about him.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I haven?t finished it all yet but yeah the Barnetts are the shittiest people ever. I wanted to strangle him when he was terrorizing her over where the donuts came from. To me she seemed like a child that had been previously pimped out from an early age that made her act the way she did.
    I know! I felt horrible for her. It was ridiculous how he was drilling her, while still filming. smh

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    That's her legal age. What was she supposed to do? She can't get her age corrected because Indiana knows they messed up.

There's no doubt about her age. Her growth plates were open when she was examined, there's pictures of her with missing teeth, there's more people who saw her as a child.. Especially in the little people community. The first family was basically trying to sell her.

I don't believe a word that the Barnetts say, Christine was trying to pimp that child out to Freddie Gill. She also told him that Natalia was being molested by Michael. She put a tampon in that little girl because she saw that she was spotting blood. There are too many things these people did that are ugh. The text she sent to Michael saying that Natalia was trying to get her husband to sleep in her room...

I don't think that Jacob has ever been diagnosed. Her words make it seem as if he had one of the most severe forms of autism. She says with her good mothering and love, he was brought from the most the severe form of autism to a savant. That's simply not the way autism works. I love the shit out of my child, but therapy has helped him along with my love and ok parenting (sorry y'all I have go to the park every day and swing. I'm old) so maybe I'm not parenting hard enough.

Then the making Jacob urinate all over her stuff was just....

This website is very good. https://justicefornataliagrace.blogs...vents.html?m=1
    Jacob seemed damaged to me...emotionally damaged. His mannerisms remind me of my bonus son who has Aspergers. He is a genius, but he often lacks social skills and comes across as a bit awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Jacob seemed damaged to me...emotionally damaged. His mannerisms remind me of my bonus son who has Aspergers. He is a genius, but he often lacks social skills and comes across as a bit awkward.

He is definitely a genius but the poor kid ended up with two fuckadoodles as parents.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    He is definitely a genius but the poor kid ended up with two fuckadoodles as parents.
    You speak the truth.

Ok I want to know more about that 911 call she made about stalking her neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Ok I want to know more about that 911 call she made about stalking her neighbor.
    Yeah, that part was weird. She stalked a neighbor then called 911 to tell them she doing it and felt like harming them.

Thread Information