Thread: Comatose 3 year old on vent found rotting in home

Comatose 3 year old on vent found rotting in home

https://www.fox13news.com/news/polk-...ild-abuse-case

This makes no sense to me. If he had no brain activity, why not let him go? Why take him home and neglect him to the point he had no rectum?

Detectives say the child had extensive injuries, including a severely bloated belly, numerous open sores and his colon was visible. They added there were several abrasions on the child’s back consistent with bed sores and he smelled of decomposition.

"This child was rotting in the bed," stated Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd.
    He has been Jahi McMath since 10 months old.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Ugh. At first I was going to ask why the attending nurses didn't say anything, but apparently the parents avoided them.

It also sounds like he wasn't brain dead, but in a coma. Perhaps a vegetative state since they mentioned that they hoped that he was deep in enough in that state to not feel the pain.

If you couldn't take care of him anymore, why not just let him go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I dont know who would leave a baby anywhere near a pool. At 10 months I doubt he could walk, and if he could, couldnt open up the door.

The doctors recommended taking him off life support directly after the accident, but the parents insisted on keeping him "alive"

A nurse would come over 3x a week to take care of him but stopped 2 months ago. A new nurse was assigned but they wouldnt let her in.

I cant believe Im saying this but Mama Nails is better than these people. I dont think the child was "alive" but he was still there and helpless.

The parents had 2 other kids and I dont think they wanted to care for him any more.

Thread Information