Thread: Christopher Wright (43) was beaten to death over a fight at his son's school

Christopher Wright (43) was beaten to death over a fight at his son's school

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/baltimor...-to-everybody/

BALTIMORE -- An Anne Arundel County father was beaten to death last week in front of his home, all after a confrontation started at his child's school.

Christopher Wright, 43, was allegedly attacked last Friday by three or four men who were described as men in their mid-20s to mid-30s, investigators said.

Police said the men went to Wright's home on Arundel Road West in Brooklyn Friday after an earlier confrontation that involved one of his children at Brooklyn Park Middle School.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

They came to fight the son, and the dad came out. He said his son isnt coming out, so they fought him. Four on one. He had a tramatic brain injury. Such senseless violence.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This is stupidly insane. WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    They came to fight the son, and the dad came out. He said his son isnt coming out, so they fought him. Four on one. He had a tramatic brain injury. Such senseless violence.
    Omg

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    so 4 adults went to fight a kid in middle school?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I thought I read 2 of them were teenagers, but other sources say mid 20's. So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    the article said 20s and 30s. these grown assed men went to beat up a middle school kid and murdered his dad instead.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

There has been an arrest

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/man-a...ight/44587896#

A Brooklyn man has been arrested in connection to a homicide that a father dead after a school fight escalated into a deadly confrontation.

According to Anne Arundel County police, Trevor Taylor, 26, has been arrested and is facing multiple charges, including manslaughter, in connection to the death of Christopher Wright on May 20.

On May 19, Wright's 14-year-old son was in a fight at his middle school with Taylor's nephew. Later that day, five people, including Taylor, his nephew, two juveniles and another adult drove to Wright's house demanding the teens fight again. Wright refused and the group threatened to force their way inside, according to charging documents.

As the argument continued, Wright threw the first punch, then backed away. Taylor fought back, punched Wright, body slammed him to the ground, then continued punching him, documents said.

Wright sustained a traumatic brain injury when his head hit the ground. He was taken to the hospital and died the next day.

Anne Arundel County Police spokeswoman Lt. Jaclyn Davis said detectives interviewed a number of witnesses and watched full videos of the altercation before charges could be filed.

"There was a lot of debate over whether this was going to be a self-defense case or a homicide or a manslaughter. So, through the investigation over the last couple of months, working with the medical examiner's office and the state's attorney's office, charges were applied for and the commissioner decided that manslaughter was the appropriate charge," Davis said.

Taylor is facing the following charges: manslaughter, three counts of second-degree assault, affray, and disorderly conduct. He was served on the warrant and is currently in holding.

He is the only one facing charges because police said he was the only other person involved in the physical altercation.
    Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/trevor.taylor.3551/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It's good there has been an arrest. This all could have been prevented if the adults had been more mature and not seek out revenge.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniNYC212 View Post
    Good. It's not "Self Defense" when you load up your car and go to the person's house trying to break in to beat them up. If anything, it's self-defense on Wright's part regardless of if he threw the first punch or not. They went there and threatened his family and continued to threaten them even though he refused to have them fight.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information