Thread: 12 year old girl kills 9 year old brother

12 year old girl kills 9 year old brother

Video of her being arrested.

https://ktul.com/news/local/juvenile...ing-police-say

TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) — Tulsa police confirm that a 9-year-old boy has died after being stabbed by his sister at an apartment complex in south Tulsa.

Police say they responded to an apartment complex near 64th and Peoria for a stabbing call and when they arrived, EMSA and firefighters were already performing CPR on a 9-year-old boy with stab wounds. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition and later died.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I dont know how I feel about this...if you watch the video she seems very remorseful. Maybe I'm a sucker.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

"The stepfather of a 12-year-old girl who killed her brother in a 'demonic' attack in Oklahoma was previously jailed for torturing and killing a cat, and beat a jail cellmate so violently that the man was left with brain injuries. "

Thread Information