Thread: EMT Lachelle Jordan (30) last seen 5/6/23 in Cleveland; was to testify in rape case

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

EMT Lachelle Jordan (30) last seen 5/6/23 in Cleveland; was to testify in rape case

This is very concerning.

Police continue to search for a missing woman they believe to be endangered who was last seen May 6.

Police say 30-year-old Lachelle Jordan was last seen in the 11600 block of Fairport Avenue in Cleveland?s Glenville neighborhood. Her family reported her missing May 7.

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 8.18.02 AM.jpg

Jordan is expected to testify in a rape case involving 65-year-old Michael Stennett, who was arrested Monday for violating a protection order while committing a felony and menacing by stalking.

Cleveland police said Tuesday that there is no information connecting him to this missing person case at this time.

Police say Jordan was last seen wearing a blue and white East Cleveland Fire Department sweatshirt with ECFD on the back and the department's logo on the front, along with green and white tie-dye pants and rainbow-colored Crocs.

Jordan is 5 feet, 2 inches tall, and weighs 150 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

"She had been last seen on the night of May 6th," said Mark Barrett, President of the Cleveland EMS Union. "She went to her vehicle to get something out of her vehicle and never came back inside, left all her clothes, left all of her belongings. She has a twin sister that she didn't notify. This certainly wasn't planned. Something happened, she's missing."

CBS News learned from police that Rachelle Jordan said at 6 p.m. Saturday Lachelle told her she was going outside to her car. Police said Rachelle later went upstairs to put Lachelle Jordan's 8 and 4-year-old children to bed when she realized Lachelle Jordan was not in the home, where Rachelle Jordan had been staying of late.

Rochelle Jordan told 19 News that a window in the home her and her sister are living in was shot through around 6 a.m. Saturday.
    https://www.cleveland19.com/2023/05/...g-gone-4-days/

Jordan is expected to testify in a rape case involving 65-year-old Michael Stennett, who was arrested Monday for violating a protection order while committing a felony and menacing by stalking
    Not good. If it's not connected, that is a strange coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Someone targeted her for sure! I'm sad to say it, but this isn't going to end well. You don't just disappear going out to the car for something and you don't ignore your own twin sister. She's definitely not with us anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-say-rcna84109

The Ohio emergency medical technician who vanished over the weekend and was believed to be in danger has been found alive, Cleveland police said Friday morning.

Lachelle Jordan, 30, was last seen Saturday evening at 6 p.m. when she went to get something from her car parked in the 11600 block of Fairport Avenue in Cleveland and wasn’t seen afterwards, police previously said. In a notice asking for information, police said Jordan was endangered.

Jordan was located on the 16600 block of Euclid Avenue, about three miles away from where she disappeared, police said in an update.

A clerk at a pantry store on Euclid Avenue told NBC affiliate WKYC of Cleveland that Jordan had entered their store Thursday evening and asked to use the phone.

Her condition was not clear, but she was “conveyed to the Cleveland Clinic for medical treatment,” said authorities.

Good news, I am shocked!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.cleveland19.com/2023/05/...d-family-says/

I have an odd feeling about this, but I'm going to wait and see what they say.
    I do too. Very strange.

I'm shocked, like Nic. There was no way I thought that she would be found alive. I wouldn't be surprised if someone tried taking her especially with the trial coming up. She doesn't strike me as the type to go on a bender etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm shocked, like Nic. There was no way I thought that she would be found alive. I wouldn't be surprised if someone tried taking her especially with the trial coming up. She doesn't strike me as the type to go on a bender etc.
    Im almost certain she was abducted, but managed to get away. Thank God.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I suspect she faked her kidnapping...this was my concern as soon as she was found.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/charges-dr...ry?id=99432188

Charges dropped against man accused of stalking EMT worker Lachelle Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I suspect she faked her kidnapping...this was my concern as soon as she was found.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/charges-dr...ry?id=99432188

Charges dropped against man accused of stalking EMT worker Lachelle Jordan
    Wow. It does make you question if she indeed faked the kidnapping.

Was she trying to avoid testifying?

Thread Information