Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kouri Richins (33) charged w/husband's 2022 murder after writing children's book about grief

Every day while he's unwinding the Mr watches a dateline episode. Today it's this case. I agree w/ you all, she's a real piece of work.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kouri-r...-eric-richins/

Children's author Kouri Richins tried before to kill her husband, new counts allege

One bite of his favorite sandwich ? left with a note in the front seat of his truck on Valentine's Day ? made Eric Richins, 39, break out in hives and black out, prosecutors allege in the new documents.

His wife had bought the sandwich from a local diner in the city of Kamas the same week she also purchased several dozen fentanyl pills, according to witness statements and deleted text messages that were recovered by police.

The state's star witness, a housekeeper who claims to have sold her the drugs, told law enforcement that she gave Kouri Richins the pills a couple days before Valentine's Day. Later that month, Richins allegedly told the housekeeper that the pills she provided weren't strong enough and asked her to procure stronger fentanyl, according to the new charging documents.

In witness testimony, two friends of Eric Richins recount phone conversations from the day prosecutors are now saying he was first poisoned by his wife of nine years. After injecting himself with his son's EpiPen and chugging a bottle of Benadryl, he woke from deep sleep and and told a friend, "I think my wife tried to poison me."

His friends say they noticed fear in his voice as Richins, who had no known allergies, told them that he felt like he was going to die and that his wife might be to blame. Opioids, including fentanyl, can cause severe allergic reactions, including hives.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kouri-r...-eric-richins/

Children's author Kouri Richins tried before to kill her husband, new counts allege
    Wow. She is evil.

I can't imagine living with someone I think is trying to kill me. I wonder why he didn't leave? I don't mean that in a victim-blaming way, I mean what was his thought process for staying after she surreptitiously changed the beneficiary on his insurance policy and he thought she poisoned him? Did he not think she would go through with it? Did he question his own assumptions about it? Was she gaslighting him? Was he staying to protect the kids? I'm sure this was a big part of the reason; he was probably afraid she would escalate things and target the children if he left. If he couldn't leave and take the children with him, leaving them there would be unthinkable. This poor guy probably felt like he was between a rock and a hard place. He went as far as to tell a friend he thought she poisoned him. Also told his family if anything happened to him, it was her. He said the hard part out loud, at least twice. So sad, if only he had listened to his gut, if only he had told his doctors or the police. He could have been tested. So many ifs. Such a tragic loss for those children and all who loved him. Kouri Richins is pure evil.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Im surprised benedryl and an epi pen did the trick. I would think he would need Narcan.

He was lucky to survive the first attempt.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Im surprised benedryl and an epi pen did the trick. I would think he would need Narcan.

He was lucky to survive the first attempt.
    It would depend on the dosage. Fentanyl is quick acting but also quickly metabolized, and use of the epi pen likely negated any sedative effects from the fentanyl.

All I can say is this twatmaggot whoredouche needs to be left in a hole to rot. Let the wildlife have her.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information