Thread: Wisconsin mother of three, Melissa Trumpy (37), last seen on 10/26/21 in Illinois

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Wisconsin mother of three, Melissa Trumpy (37), last seen on 10/26/21 in Illinois

I can't believe I never started a thread for this case on MDS. It is one of the cases I follow regularly, as it is so clear who harmed her.

GREEN COUNTY, Wis. (WTVO) No one has seen Melissa Trumpy since she left work October 26.

The 37-year-old was reportedly headed to her boyfriend's home in Carroll County. Her boyfriend, Derek Hammer, was set to appear in a Wisconsin court room Wednesday.

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 8.30.05 AM.jpg

Trumpy's family wanted to confront Hammer, and they said they believe he knows where Trumpy is. Court documents show Hammer has a history with her.

"He went the next day and told his teacher that he witnessed his mother being struck in the face by Derek Hammer," said Ben Affrunti, father of Trumpy's kids.

Just more than a month before Trumpy was last seen, Hammer was charged with Domestic Abuse. His arrest came after Trumpy's son told his teacher he saw Hammer yelling at Trumpy before the night turned violent.

"Then Derek pointed a shotgun at Melissa in front of my six-year-old son Mateo, so he went into school and told the teacher about that," Affrunti said.

Affrunti said they desperately want their mom back.

"It's heartbreaking," Affrunti said. "My daughter wrote a Christmas list to Santa Claus a couple days ago and came and handed me that. The biggest thing she wanted was Santa to bring mom home."

Trumpy's family and friends believe Hammer knows where she is. They showed up to his Domestic Abuse hearing in Green County, Wisconsin Wednesday, expecting to confront him, but were mad when they learned he was not there.

Hammer is in custody in Carroll County on other charges.
    https://www.mystateline.com/news/loc...E4SYMkh7rQazsg
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 05-04-2023 at 05:35 AM.

https://sports.yahoo.com/illinois-bo...095930728.html

Illinois boyfriend of missing Wisconsin woman sentenced to jail, faces felony trials

The on-again, off-again boyfriend of a missing Monticello woman has been sentenced to 90 days in the Green County Jail after pleading guilty to three misdemeanors.

Derek Hammer, 35, pleaded guilty on April 13 to three counts of disorderly conduct. He was credited with 45 days’ time served and fined $866, according to court records.

Hammer, of Shannon, Illinois, is also scheduled for a June 15 trial, where he will face a jury on a host of felony charges that involve Melissa Trumpy, the 37-year-old mom who hasn’t been seen since last October.

He’s charged with maintaining a drug house, illegal possession of a firearm, possession with intent to deliver cocaine and THC, disorderly conduct, and domestic abuse.

According to her family and friends, Trumpy, who was also charged as a party to the drug offenses, reluctantly decided to testify against Hammer before she went missing.

“She didn’t feel safe anymore,” said Mandy Mboge, Trumpy’s sister. “She was really afraid of Derek. She had gotten to a point where she didn’t even feel safe in her own home.”

Hammer has not been named a person of interest in Trumpy’s disappearance but those close to her continue to believe he is the key to finding out what happened to her. Trumpy was last seen with Hammer on Oct. 26, at his mother's home in Shannon.

Green County court records show that Hammer is also facing trial for alleged bail jumping and fleeing and eluding, a felony accusation that he led police on a high-speed chase while driving Trumpy’s car last year. A July 5 trial date has been set in that case.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    When will they finally take domestic abuse seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I swore we had a thread, I recognize the last name. Unless I am thinking of someone else with the same or similar last name.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I swore we had a thread, I recognize the last name. Unless I am thinking of someone else with the same or similar last name.
    I know, I thought we had one already for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I know, I thought we had one already for her.
    I remember thinking "what an unfortunate last name

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Right!?!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Right!?!
    We absolutely did have a thread for this because I remember literally posting word for word her unfortunate last name. Either that or it's another "Trumpy".
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    We absolutely did have a thread for this because I remember literally posting word for word her unfortunate last name. Either that or it's another "Trumpy".
    I knew it! Threads are disappearing

I wonder where the thread went? Craziness!

Thread Information