Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I am SO obsessed!

I am SO obsessed!

I HATE YOU MYDEATHSPACE.COM!! :lol:

I think it was about 2 weeks ago a friend posted this site on a bulletin and now it consumes a fair amount of my free time. My friends are really agitated with my newfound guilty pleasure. I keep telling them to be careful, or I worry more about every day things. I never really thought about death much til now. I can't get enough of the interesting ways people grieve.

I'm working my way through all the listings one by one. Since I don't see this fascination ending any time soon I just want to say hi to all the regular posters. I have been enjoying your comments and insight. I shall now become one of you.

One thing I have noticed: many of the deceased have foreshadowing of their own deaths listed right in their profile. Even the accidental ones. It's creepy. I also notice how many of the friends commenting say they dreamt of the deceased. Psychology or communication form beyond? Hmmmmmm....

Re: I am SO obsessed!

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidCuriousity
    I HATE YOU MYDEATHSPACE.COM!! :lol:

I think it was about 2 weeks ago a friend posted this site on a bulletin and now it consumes a fair amount of my free time. My friends are really agitated with my newfound guilty pleasure. I keep telling them to be careful, or I worry more about every day things. I never really thought about death much til now. I can't get enough of the interesting ways people grieve.

I'm working my way through all the listings one by one. Since I don't see this fascination ending any time soon I just want to say hi to all the regular posters. I have been enjoying your comments and insight. I shall now become one of you.

One thing I have noticed: many of the deceased have foreshadowing of their own deaths listed right in their profile. Even the accidental ones. It's creepy. I also notice how many of the friends commenting say they dreamt of the deceased. Psychology or communication form beyond? Hmmmmmm....
    Welcome to the best thing since chocolate. I look forward to seeing you post here more often. We all share this very morbid obsession!
    "Helpless, selfish, stupid power!"

I am SO obsessed!

Ewww Jenni! Chocolate is GWOSS heehehe...

No really... I don't like chocolate.. How about, the best thing since .. cheese? Mmmm cheesseeeee...

Welcome, new person. What's your name? My name is Jess. :)

I am SO obsessed!

Quote Originally Posted by jesssssiiiicccaa
    Ewww Jenni! Chocolate is GWOSS heehehe...

No really... I don't like chocolate.. How about, the best thing since .. cheese? Mmmm cheesseeeee...

Welcome, new person. What's your name? My name is Jess. :)
    i love macaroni and cheese.

I am SO obsessed!

Terisa. I have my MySpace profile linked... god forbid.

I am SO obsessed!

AW! You're so pretty! I love your photographs. They are all so clear and perfect. hehehe..

I have a link to mine, too. I wish I was as pretty as half you women here. :oops:

I am SO obsessed!

AW! You're so pretty! I love your photographs. They are all so clear and perfect. hehehe..

I have a link to mine, too. I wish I was as pretty as half you women here. :oops:
    What you talkin' bout, Willis? You got the best eyes in all of MySpace land. And anyway... I hang out with professional photographers because I am in advertising. THAT is the key.

I am SO obsessed!

MDS IS BETTER THAN SEX! haha! not really i like sex...ummm...TMI right.
    <br />The Angel within

I am SO obsessed!

Welcome from a fellow Texan!
    &quot;Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.&quot;<br /><br />

I am SO obsessed!

Welcome :)

i got addicted to this back in like death 120ish. at that time was so so obsessed i could tell you how they died by just the picture or their name....lol

I am SO obsessed!

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidCuriousity

What you talkin' bout, Willis? You got the best eyes in all of MySpace land. And anyway... I hang out with professional photographers because I am in advertising. THAT is the key.
    THANK YOU! I get told that a lot, but I'll tell you what I tell everyone else... They look so much crappier without makeup. I pretty much have blonde eyelashes, so I use black mascara to asssentuate. (spelling?) Anyway... Thanks, girl!

BTW! I was playing around your profile, and I visited www.foundmagazine.com, and it's so cool! I like it. hehe

&lt;3&lt;3

I am SO obsessed!

hey my lovers add me! I want to be able to talk to you everywhere I think we are a very alike group of people and you all rock! Plus I need my space friends ha!
    <br />The Angel within

Hello-
    I am brand spanking new to the boards...
    I am also obsessed with this...I used to peruse rotten.com every day..but this page took over that morbid curiousity. I am lucky because I get to play dead all of the time..but still..find this site riveting..stay well.&gt;Zoe :twisted:
    www.myspace.com/zoehunter

Quote Originally Posted by zoehunter
    Hello-
    I am also obsessed with this...I used to peruse rotten.com every day..but this page took over that morbid curiousity. I am lucky because I get to play dead all of the time..but still..find this site riveting..stay well.&gt;Zoe :twisted:

Welcome Zoe!
    &quot;Helpless, selfish, stupid power!&quot;

I am SO obsessed!

welcome Zoe!
    <br />The Angel within

Thanks guys..I will be posting a bunch today..

Quote Originally Posted by badkittie2021
    welcome Zoe!
    thanks for the welcome..Zoe :lol:

Hello-
    you get to play dead? EXPLAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by rebma713
    Hello-
    you get to play dead? EXPLAIN!
    hmmm..should i explain or make you do some detective work..lol..no j/k..check out my myspace page or website..for more info..I am in the film industry..Zoe

I am SO obsessed!

your awesome add me add me...i am desperate for friends lol...no really i am...*shame*
    <br />The Angel within

I am SO obsessed!

your awesome add me add me...i am desperate for friends lol...no really i am...*shame*
    I added you.. Did you accept me? You disappeared from my pending list and I'm too lazy to search.

Anyway, welcome. I got addicted in the beginning.. around death 6 is when I first saw this site. Love it! It's great. :D

I am SO obsessed!

Zoe you have the best job EVER! :shock:
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

added

Quote Originally Posted by [Pandora]
    I added you.. Did you accept me? You disappeared from my pending list and I'm too lazy to search.

Anyway, welcome. I got addicted in the beginning.. around death 6 is when I first saw this site. Love it! It's great. :D

I added both of you..:) Zoe

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonter
    Zoe you have the best job EVER! :shock:
    I love it..:) I just got a role where i pull my skin off for fear of germs...until I die..love it!! Z

I am SO obsessed!

Oh God, I know about the MDS obsession.

My boyfriend thinks I'm psycho because I'm always here.
    I&#039;d love to ruin your life.<br />

I am SO obsessed!

Jez maybe you are psyco!!! *ree ree ree*
    <br />The Angel within

Thread Information