Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 5 dead, 6 injured in shooting in downtown Louisville, KY, at Old National Bank on 4/10/2023

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/09/us/ni...cer/index.html

Officer who helped stop Louisville bank shooter is off a ventilator and is able to follow some commands
    I'm astonished. That's a will to live right there. I wonder how affected he will be by it. How "with it" is he? I guess at least he's alive, but depending on how damaged his brain is will determine if he will actually have a life.

I wonder if they ever finally figured out an actual motive. It seemed to come out of nowhere and for no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

On my cell. This might answer some of your question, Boston.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/lo...ngs/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    On my cell. This might answer some of your question, Boston.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/lo...ngs/index.html
    My husband and I have had long discussions about this. There is no way individuals can be screened for their mental health prior to purchasing a gun. They will run a background check (if required), but we all know a background check does not take into consideration someone's mental health. This is a serious issue in the US and something I don't see being solved anytime soon. It is very sad...and very scary to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    My husband and I have had long discussions about this. There is no way individuals can be screened for their mental health prior to purchasing a gun. They will run a background check (if required), but we all know a background check does not take into consideration someone's mental health. This is a serious issue in the US and something I don't see being solved anytime soon. It is very sad...and very scary to think about.
    I mean.....they COULD include a questionnaire about their mental health and do a screening. Require their medical records to purchase. They don't even do the bare minimum half the time at the moment.

On another note, although it would be a shame for everyone to suffer for it, but I think that they should remove live streaming capabilities from Social Media. That's the latest thing. Livestreaming suicides and mass shootings etc. I think it encourages others to do the same for the attention it brings. It sure isn't helping matters and it's not like it's a necessity. If they aren't going to do anything about the guns, then start taking shit away that everyone loves and watch how quickly people will want stricter gun laws so they can livestream again.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I mean.....they COULD include a questionnaire about their mental health and do a screening. Require their medical records to purchase. They don't even do the bare minimum half the time at the moment.

On another note, although it would be a shame for everyone to suffer for it, but I think that they should remove live streaming capabilities from Social Media. That's the latest thing. Livestreaming suicides and mass shootings etc. I think it encourages others to do the same for the attention it brings. It sure isn't helping matters and it's not like it's a necessity. If they aren't going to do anything about the guns, then start taking shit away that everyone loves and watch how quickly people will want stricter gun laws so they can livestream again.
    Truth. I remember watching the live stream (after the fact) of the Christchurch mosque shootings and was blown away that he was able to live stream for so long. It makes you wonder how many of these mass shootings would happen if the perps were not able to be highlighted on social media during their crimes.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/09/us/ni...cer/index.html

Officer who helped stop Louisville bank shooter is off a ventilator and is able to follow some commands
    Im glad to hear this. But he still has a loong road ahead of him. Probably will have to relearn how to walk or talk.

I am wondering about the motive too. I guess we will never know.

BB I agree with you, people shouldnt be allowed to live stream this shit. Just imagine seeing your love one killed? Terrible.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Im glad to hear this. But he still has a loong road ahead of him. Probably will have to relearn how to walk or talk.

I am wondering about the motive too. I guess we will never know.

BB I agree with you, people shouldnt be allowed to live stream this shit. Just imagine seeing your love one killed? Terrible.
    I thought that the motive was to show how easy it is to buy a gun. I think that there was another one, but I don't remember. Did he leave a manifesto?

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    I thought that the motive was to show how easy it is to buy a gun. I think that there was another one, but I don't remember. Did he leave a manifesto?
    Apparently he did leave one, but they didn't release it to the public. On one hand, that's a good thing because it discourages others from pulling this shit if they know that their reasons will never gain attention. On the other hand, I'm a nosey bitch

https://abcnews.go.com/US/louisville...y?id=101766307

Louisville officer shot in head at mass shooting to be discharged over 3 months later

The Louisville community is invited to gather at the Southeast Christian Church parking lot at 12:30 p.m. as Wilt and his family drive by.

"This will be the first time, Officer Wilt will be able to see, in person, the love and support the community has for him," the department said. "The Wilt Family asks for continued support and prayers as they transition him home."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/louisville...y?id=101766307

Louisville officer shot in head at mass shooting to be discharged over 3 months later
    Poor guy. He still has a long recovery ahead of him once he is back home.

Thread Information