Thread: Pashun Jeffrey (20) was found brutally murdered and her son, Taylen Mosley (2), was found being eaten by an alligator 2 days later

Pashun Jeffrey (20) was found brutally murdered and her son, Taylen Mosley (2), was found being eaten by an alligator 2 days later

https://www.wfla.com/news/pinellas-c...mothers-death/

The family of Taylen Mosley pleaded for help from the St. Petersburg community Friday afternoon in finding the missing 2-year-old.

An AMBER alert was issued for Taylen after his mother, 20-year-old Pashun Jeffrey, was found dead Thursday afternoon in a gruesome murder scene at her home at the Lincoln Shores Apartments on 4th Street.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ment-rcna77522

Police in St. Petersburg, Florida, launched a desperate search Thursday for a 2-year-old boy who is missing after his mother was found dead in a “very violent homicide scene” in her apartment, the police chief said.

Taylen Mosley could not be found after Pashun Jeffery, 20, was found dead in their apartment Thursday afternoon, Police Chief Anthony Holloway told reporters.

Omg?
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/missing...ther-arrested/

A missing 2-year-old boy ? whose mother was found slain in the family's St. Petersburg, Florida, apartment earlier this week ? was found dead Friday in the mouth of an alligator. The boy's father has been arrested on suspicion of murder.

Taylen Mosley's body was found in the mouth of an alligator in a recreation area, St. Petersburg Police Chief Anthony Holloway said in a Friday evening news conference.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Omg?
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/missing...ther-arrested/

A missing 2-year-old boy ? whose mother was found slain in the family's St. Petersburg, Florida, apartment earlier this week ? was found dead Friday in the mouth of an alligator. The boy's father has been arrested on suspicion of murder.

Taylen Mosley's body was found in the mouth of an alligator in a recreation area, St. Petersburg Police Chief Anthony Holloway said in a Friday evening news conference.
    WTF. So he killed the Mother and threw the kid to the alligators? FUCK this dude. Throw him to the Gators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Could he already have been dead when the gator yeeted him? Or do they only take live prey?

Wishful thinking on my part.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Could he already have been dead when the gator yeeted him? Or do they only take live prey?

Wishful thinking on my part.
    They sometimes eat carrion, so lets go with that and hope he was already dead before the gator got him.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    They sometimes eat carrion, so lets go with that and hope he was already dead before the gator got him.
    I'm thinking this is the case. Between the fact that they are stressing that they don't know the kid's COD and that he was only in the Gator's mouth and not in his stomach, I'm thinking that the father yeeted him after he was dead in to alligator infested waters counting on them eating the body and leaving no trace behind.

Let's cut off sperm donor's body parts piece by piece while he's alive and feed them to the gators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/03/us/fl...her/index.html

Mosley allegedly “did throw or place” his 2-year-old son, Taylen, into a lake, inflicting “mortal wounds” that caused the child’s death, according to one of the affidavits.
    The night before Jeffery was found, Mosley allegedly went to his mother’s house with “severe lacerations to both of his hands and arms consistent with injuries caused by slippage during a knife attack” and was admitted to a hospital, according to an affidavit.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm thinking this is the case. Between the fact that they are stressing that they don't know the kid's COD and that he was only in the Gator's mouth and not in his stomach, I'm thinking that the father yeeted him after he was dead in to alligator infested waters counting on them eating the body and leaving no trace behind.
    I'd like to yeet random pieces of that man into an alligator pit until I run out of pieces to yeet. (warped Dr Seuss: I would go yeet him in the lake, oh what a splash those yeets would make. I would so yeet him to and fro and where else a yeet could go)
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I'd like to yeet random pieces of that man into an alligator pit until I run out of pieces to yeet. (warped Dr Seuss: I would go yeet him in the lake, oh what a splash those yeets would make. I would so yeet him to and fro and where else a yeet could go)

I'm so glad you're back!

Can I help with the yeet, help where I can? I would also like to yeet, Sam I am.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/missi...ed-with-murder

The medical examiner announced on Monday that Taylen Mosely died from drowning.
    When the boy was discovered, St. Petersburg Police Chief Anthony Holloway said the boy’s body was intact and the alligator had been killed.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Of course I am upset the alligator was killed.

Thread Information