Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Multiple people dead after shooting at private Christian elementary school in Nashville, TN on 3/27/23

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Multiple people dead after shooting at private Christian elementary school in Nashville, TN on 3/27/23

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-school.html

At least four people are dead after a shooting at a private Christian elementary school in Nashville, Tennessee.

The incident took place at the Covenant School on the outskirts of the city. The shooter - who has not been named - was shot and killed by police.

WKRN reports that at least three others were killed.

It's unclear how many were injured, and whether the victims are children or staff.

How many more have to happen before there is some kind of gun control???

I was hoping children would not be impacted. This is horrendous.

Three students are dead, according to Vanderbilt University Medical Center. A student reunification is at Woodmont Baptist Church, 2100 Woodmont Boulevard.
    https://www.wsmv.com/2023/03/27/mnpd...venant-school/

they're saying she killed 3 children, three adults before LE killed her.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    they're saying she killed 3 children, three adults before LE killed her.
    Yeah. A 28-year-old woman. They haven't named the witch yet.

Im really surprised a woman did this. I wonder if she was upset with some kind of custody issue, or she was mentally ill. Not giving her excuses, just surprised, she could have been a psychopath.

My kid had a "situation" a couple weeks ago and now you have to have a teacher let you into the building. Hes only in preschool, but its private.

This is every parent's worst fear.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I don't understand how you send your kid off to school nowadays with this going on. I would be terrified I would never see them again.

I don't care what was going on in her life (if that was the case). If you're so upset with a custody battle, depression, or whatever that you want to gun down a school, then kill yourself and be done with it. Don't go kill kids and teachers at a school.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I don't understand how you send your kid off to school nowadays with this going on. I would be terrified I would never see them again.

I don't care what was going on in her life (if that was the case). If you're so upset with a custody battle, depression, or whatever that you want to gun down a school, then kill yourself and be done with it. Don't go kill kids and teachers at a school.
    I agree with you. After I posted that derpy post I regretted it. All I can find out about this woman is that she went to the school at one point.

I read some doors were locked and they shot her in the "lobby". I wonder if the victims were unlucky enough to be out of their classroom at the time of the shootings.

Ever since the incident I have so much anxiety dropping of my kid at school.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I agree with you. After I posted that derpy post I regretted it. All I can find out about this woman is that she went to the school at one point.

I read some doors were locked and they shot her in the "lobby". I wonder if the victims were unlucky enough to be out of their classroom at the time of the shootings.

Ever since the incident I have so much anxiety dropping of my kid at school.
    Your post wasn't derpy, I got what you were saying. All of these people though have some kind of 'reason'. These poor innocent kids and teachers just trying to do their jobs shouldn't be caught up in whatever these shooters are going through though. I wish people like this could get help, but if they can't and they are at a point where they are loading their guns, then I wish they would just shoot themselves and be done with it.

I can't imagine how you and other parents feel each time this happens at a school.

I only caught a few moments of the press conference and the police chief stated she might have been a former student at the school.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I only caught a few moments of the press conference and the police chief stated she might have been a former student at the school.
    They are saying definitely a former student.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ates-rcna76861

The suspect in Monday's deadly school shooting was a former student who had maps of The Covenant School, Nashville Police Chief John Drake said.

Audrey Hale, 28, who police said was a transgender woman, had conducted surveillance and prepared for the attack with detailed maps, officials said. Police said the shooter had a manifesto, the contents of which were not released.

Hale had attended the school as a child but police did not detail which grades.

Hale shot through a door to gain access to the school, Drake said.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    They are saying definitely a former student.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ates-rcna76861
    Whats up with these people and manifesto's? Noone cares about your memoir.

I read she went through an unlocked side door entrance, from more than one source. Just like the Uvalde shootings.

I read she went through an unlocked side door entrance, from more than one source. Just like the Uvalde shootings.
    I live in Nashville currently and this has been on the news nonstop today. Everything I've seen/heard has said all of the school doors were locked but that Hale may have shot through the door "window" to gain access.

One of the little girls killed, Hallie, is the daughter of the pastor of the church where the school is located.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    I live in Nashville currently and this has been on the news nonstop today. Everything I've seen/heard has said all of the school doors were locked but that Hale may have shot through the door "window" to gain access.

One of the little girls killed, Hallie, is the daughter of the pastor of the church where the school is located.
    That's what I am seeing too about the door.

I read that all three kids killed were 9 years old.

The USA will never not have school shootings, because the NRA probably funds a lot of politicians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I just watched the security video of the event on WKRN Ch. 2. Hale did shoot through double locked front doors. Hale is seen going into the front office and then exploring the lobby, until it appears she went upstairs and then nothing else was shown on video. I could see the alarm flashing, which is probably how most employees knew to take cover. I'm just guessing here but I'm thinking the one teacher shot, the substitute teacher Cynthia Peak, might not have known the active shooter protocols. The other two adults killed were the custodian and principal/head master. I haven't heard if the 3 students were in the substitute's class or not.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    I just watched the security video of the event on WKRN Ch. 2. Hale did shoot through double locked front doors. Hale is seen going into the front office and then exploring the lobby, until it appears she went upstairs and then nothing else was shown on video. I could see the alarm flashing, which is probably how most employees knew to take cover. I'm just guessing here but I'm thinking the one teacher shot, the substitute teacher Cynthia Peak, might not have known the active shooter protocols. The other two adults killed were the custodian and principal/head master. I haven't heard if the 3 students were in the substitute's class or not.
    I don't know how much of this is accurate, but people on Twitter (that fucking cesspool) are claiming that she was a Trans Male and they are mis-gendering him in the reports. That he identified as Male and went to that school. I hate manifestos as well, but this one might be important.

Could be that they were treated horribly because of the bigotry against the trans community in religious schools? Maybe molested? Maybe just sparked by the latest legislation in Tennessee? I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I read she had another school in mind, but chose this one because there was a lack of security at this particular school.
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 03-28-2023 at 04:30 AM.

I don't know how much of this is accurate, but people on Twitter (that fucking cesspool) are claiming that she was a Trans Male and they are mis-gendering him in the reports. That he identified as Male and went to that school. I hate manifestos as well, but this one might be important.

Could be that they were treated horribly because of the bigotry against the trans community in religious schools? Maybe molested? Maybe just sparked by the latest legislation in Tennessee? I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later.
    He was transgender, but I dont see that as a reason/excuse to kill innocent children and adults because he may have been bullied. These people he killed were innocent.

I read she had another school in mind, but chose this one because there was a lack of security at this particular school.
    I saw the video from the security cameras and it was crystal clear. Im so glad everyone seems locked away (hallways were desolate) or this could have been a lot worse.

I just saw the vid of the shooter being shot by police. I cant find it though to share it. The cops stormed the school pretty fearlessly.

There is, what I believe to be a pixelated deceased little girl on the ground on the vid

Is that annoying flickering light part of an alarm? I heard a siren going off. All the kids appear to be hiding, and as i said earlier, it appears by the deceased girls body she happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time-out in the hallway.

I just cant help but feel so sad for those victim's families. They did nothing wrong.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I just saw the vid of the shooter being shot by police. I cant find it though to share it. The cops stormed the school pretty fearlessly.

There is, what I believe to be a pixelated deceased little girl on the ground on the vid

Is that annoying flickering light part of an alarm? I heard a siren going off. All the kids appear to be hiding, and as i said earlier, it appears by the deceased girls body she happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time-out in the hallway.

I just cant help but feel so sad for those victim's families. They did nothing wrong.
    The flickering light was part of the alarm. I also saw the blurred out image of a child wearing pink so I think your'e right about the little girl being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have to give them credit. The police did NOT hesitate at all and stormed right in. They did the job that Uvalde SHOULD have done and they absolutely saved lives by doing so. I saw in the video that she was in the library and the window had a hole busted out of it. She was setting up shop to be a sniper for sure.

By all accounts, it looks like the shooter drills are doing their job, although they shouldn't have to need them in the first place. Tennessee. Where this asshole was able to legally purchase weapons and carry them openly, but where a man wearing a wig will be arrested.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The flickering light was part of the alarm. I also saw the blurred out image of a child wearing pink so I think your'e right about the little girl being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have to give them credit. The police did NOT hesitate at all and stormed right in. They did the job that Uvalde SHOULD have done and they absolutely saved lives by doing so. I saw in the video that she was in the library and the window had a hole busted out of it. She was setting up shop to be a sniper for sure.

By all accounts, it looks like the shooter drills are doing their job, although they shouldn't have to need them in the first place. Tennessee. Where this asshole was able to legally purchase weapons and carry them openly, but where a man wearing a wig will be arrested.
    Those police were amazing. I can't imagine what would have happened if she had even 10 more minutes to shoot.

Those police were amazing. I can't imagine what would have happened if she had even 10 more minutes to shoot.
    They really went in balls to the wall.

One thing that is bothering me is motive? Why did they do this?

At one point the police walk down a hallway and pass a bunch of cubbies reminded me of my kid's schools cubbies. Those poor parents will never be able to pick their kids up from school...and the janitor, principal, and teacher's families lives are ruined...just why?

Im showing my age now, but we never had to worry about this shit as a kid. Columbine happened when I was 16.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ng/ar-AA19gRXx

The shooter was infatuated with a woman that died in a car wreck recently. I think she thought they were in a relationship but werent.

Thread Information