Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Multiple people dead after shooting at private Christian elementary school in Nashville, TN on 3/27/23

Sorry for the triple, but she messaged an old friend right before the shooting. Wasnt there another shooter that did the same thing?

The shooter was getting couseling from a pastor whose daughter was killed. I dont think thats a coincidence

https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/audrey...he-killed/amp/

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The shooter was getting couseling from a pastor whose daughter was killed. I dont think thats a coincidence

https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/audrey...he-killed/amp/
    How would she know where the child was though? I think it's a coincidence, a horrible one. From the looks of the video, the entire school locked down the kids right away and the ones that were killed were just unlucky enough to be maybe going to the bathroom or were not in a class for whatever reason. That's the impression I get, at least. It's also a pretty big building with lots of floors and doors. I can't see her knowing where the daughter was and able to get to her. I could be wrong, it just doesn't seem possible to me though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    How would she know where the child was though? I think it's a coincidence, a horrible one. From the looks of the video, the entire school locked down the kids right away and the ones that were killed were just unlucky enough to be maybe going to the bathroom or were not in a class for whatever reason. That's the impression I get, at least. It's also a pretty big building with lots of floors and doors. I can't see her knowing where the daughter was and able to get to her. I could be wrong, it just doesn't seem possible to me though.
    That makes sense. She was apparently looking at 2 other schools, but they had too much security.

I know I joked about the crappy manifesto but I would like to read it.

That makes sense. She was apparently looking at 2 other schools, but they had too much security.

I know I joked about the crappy manifesto but I would like to read it.
    I'm curious for sure.

The whole Pastor thing was misinformation. I swear this happens a lot in these cases.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/audrey...er-she-killed/

Aformer pastor at the school where Nashville shooter Audrey Hale killed six people on Monday claimed she was being couselled by Chad Scruggs, the father of one of the victims, only to later say he had been mistaken.
    Apparently they will release the manifesto soon.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I regret watching the body cam footage it?s given me major nightmares and anxiety

A 911 call from a teacher in a closet. A little girl asks "when can we go home"? Ugh im so emotional over it, because you can hear the fear in the woman's voice. And the child is terrified.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I think Im the only one interested in this case here. Oh well. This has caused a massive twitter, IG, Reddit, etc war. People are losing thier shit.

Couple takaways from reading elseswhere:

-The parents of the shooter were devout christians and didnt approve of hIM being gay and trans. He was planning on shooting relatives.

-He was an illistrator and drew child-like cartoons, was (not confirmed) autistic (high functioning)

-He appeared to lose his shit when a former classmate died, though noone saw them as close.

-He IG messaged a middle school friend saying he was going to die and she called the suicide hotline, then the sheriffs office , then a non emergency line but it was too late. I feel terrible for her.

-Its been speculated he was raped/molested (but not confirmed).

-He has never really been in trouble/violent before.

-He was under a doctor's care for an emotional disorder (not a thing)

I doubt we will see the manifesto. They are saying the FBI is reviewing it first, but I doubt it.

(Im referring to him as a he because people are very upset he is being misgendered)

I think Im the only one interested in this case here. Oh well. This has caused a massive twitter, IG, Reddit, etc war. People are losing thier shit.

-The parents of the shooter were devout christians and didnt approve of hIM being gay and trans. He was planning on shooting relatives.

-He was an illistrator and drew child-like cartoons, was (not confirmed) autistic (high functioning)

-He appeared to lose his shit when a former classmate died, though noone saw them as close.

-He IG messaged a middle school friend saying he was going to die and she called the suicide hotline, then the sheriffs office , then a non emergency line but it was too late. I feel terrible for her.

I doubt we will see the manifesto. They are saying the FBI is reviewing it first, but I doubt it.

(Im referring to him as a he because people are very upset he is being misgendered)
    You're not the only person interested. I've been keeping tabs and appreciate your updates.

Meanwhile, people that never cared about mass shootings before, only defending having guns, all of a sudden are everywhere blaming trans people for what happened. It's fucking gross. Anything to be a fucking gross bigot and keep their assault weapons.

I'm curious why he started with the school. If he hated his relatives so much...why not start there?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You're not the only person interested. I've been keeping tabs and appreciate your updates.

Meanwhile, people that never cared about mass shootings before, only defending having guns, all of a sudden are everywhere blaming trans people for what happened. It's fucking gross. Anything to be a fucking gross bigot and keep their assault weapons.
    Yes, Ive been seeing the transgender hate. Its ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I'm curious why he started with the school. If he hated his relatives so much...why not start there?
    Especially because it seemed he was planning on suicide via cop. He told his old friend he was going to die that day. Doesnt make sense.

The police are the ones saying that. Idk how they would know that unless it was in the manifesto.

It's ironic that the gun freaks are calling for teachers to be armed when THEY FUCKING WERE in this case. Yet again, "Good Guy With Gun" is as common as Bigfoot.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2311461.html

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

I'm interested, but it ends up, I know someone who is very close friends with the parents of one of the victims, so I am stepping away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I'm interested, but it ends up, I know someone who is very close friends with the parents of one of the victims, so I am stepping away.
    Oh no! Those poor people. I feel terrible for them. I understand why you are unfollowing.

Where is this damn manifesto they keep saying they will release it.

Based on this they don't know a motive yet, but say the shooter was full of resentment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...jour-rcna77978

Nashville school shooter planned the attack for months, according to journals police found

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Based on this they don't know a motive yet, but say the shooter was full of resentment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...jour-rcna77978

Nashville school shooter planned the attack for months, according to journals police found
    Im not surprised she was a copycat. She looked like she was larping as a Columbine shooter with the camo pants.

How could she resent little kids that much to kill them. Little kids arent the ones passing laws against transgender people. They are innocent.

Then I read the poor girl we saw blurred out in the video was trying to pull the fire alarm to get help

Manifesto leaked!

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...campaign=64506

Here is a part of it. Shes racist...against white people

In one of the pages headlined, "Kill those kids!!!,” Hale calls the students “crackers” and expresses hatred for their “white privilege.”

Hale wrote: “those crackers... going to fancy private schools with those fancy khakis + sports backpacks w/ their daddies mustangs + convertibles."

"F*ck you little sh*ts," she wrote.

Hale added: “Wanna kill all you little crackers!!! Bunch of little faggots w/ your white privileges f*ck you faggots." Critics of trans ideology have often highlighted that some trans people transition because they cannot cope with being homosexual. Hale was lesbian before identifying as trans.]
    My kid is white, goes to private school, and Im not rich at all. I take offense to this horseshit.

She also killed a black janitor for no reason.

I thought she was crazy, but shes just an asshole full of hate.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-06-2023 at 01:12 PM.

Thread Information