Thread: Nathan Millard found dead two weeks after going missing while on a business trip in Baton Rouge, LA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nathan Millard found dead two weeks after going missing while on a business trip in Baton Rouge, LA

https://www.wafb.com/2023/03/01/geor...otos-released/

Ga. family speaks out after man disappears in Baton Rouge; wallet found, new photos released

Nathan Millard of Walton County, Ga. was last seen in Baton Rouge on Wednesday, Feb. 22.

Police said on Wednesday, March 1, that video shows he was last seen walking away from the downtown Baton Rouge area the evening he disappeared. They added camera footage is being reviewed to help determine where he went. Investigators said one person has been interviewed about the disappearance and additional interviews are expected soon.

The missing man?s wife, Amber, also said police were able to find his wallet at the Greyhound Bus Station on Florida Boulevard. She said his credit card was in the wallet but not an ID.

The keeping of the ID but no credit card is confusing when added to the place it was found. I wonder if there were issues at home that he might have wanted to run from.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    The keeping of the ID but no credit card is confusing when added to the place it was found. I wonder if there were issues at home that he might have wanted to run from.
    I wondered about that at first too, but now I am thinking something happened to him. He was leaving a bar when he went missing. TX EquuSearch is going to look for him.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/02/georgi...ton-rouge-bar/

Georgia dad Nathan Millard vanishes after leaving Baton Rouge bar during work trip

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...2-7eaec776c7ca

Timeline, photos give new details into disappearance of Georgia husband, father in Baton Rouge

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah, this doesn't bode well
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    https://www.wafb.com/2023/03/06/body...officials-say/

Body of missing Ga. man found in Baton Rouge, family confirms; BRPD investigating

The body of the Georgia man who went missing in Baton Rouge has been found, according to the Baton Rouge Police Department.

Police said Nathan Millard, 42, was found dead Monday, March 6, around 3:34 a.m. in the 2900 block of Scenic Hwy.

His body was found in a vacant lot, family members confirmed.

“For my family, what I really want is just closure to know. Me personally, I want to know what happened. I want to know the details,” said Millard’s oldest son, Landon.

Landon says it has been tough and not knowing for so long was definitely the hardest part.

“When I first heard the news, I was pretty much in shock it was very hard to comprehend because it just didn’t seem like him. He wouldn’t go; he wouldn’t disappear like that. So I knew immediately when I heard it and that he was missing, I knew that it was it was most likely bad,” he said.

Curious to find out if foul play was involved.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Curious to find out if foul play was involved.
    I'm going to say yes.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...3ffb3439a.html

A Georgia man who disappeared while on a business trip to Baton Rouge was found dead Monday behind a shuttered funeral home on Scenic Highway, his body wrapped in a rug and plastic.
    ETA: I did some digging and it appears that he is a recovering addict and some people think he did some drugs and OD'd and the people that sold him the drugs disposed of his body, but IDK.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 03-06-2023 at 03:59 PM.

https://www.wafb.com/2023/03/07/fami...opsy-findings/

Family reveals Nathan Millard autopsy findings; police say ‘no foul play’ suspected

The family of the Georgia man who died during a business trip to Baton Rouge says they have been told he likely died of an accidental overdose.

The family said investigators told them Tuesday, March 7, that an autopsy on Nathan Millard, 42, of Walton County, Ga., showed “no internal or external trauma” to the body.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.wafb.com/2023/03/07/fami...opsy-findings/

Family reveals Nathan Millard autopsy findings; police say ‘no foul play’ suspected
    So he wrapped himself in a rug and plastic then died?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    So he wrapped himself in a rug and plastic then died?
    My guess is he OD'd and the drug dealers disposed of his body. We'll see what the tox screen comes back with, it will be interesting.

My guess is he OD'd and the drug dealers disposed of his body. We'll see what the tox screen comes back with, it will be interesting.
    that makes sense to me too.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Someone has been charged.

A Baton Rouge man who was wanted by police for questioning in the disappearance of a Georgia father of five has now been charged in the case.

Baton Rouge Police Detectives arrested Derrick Perkins,45, Monday for his involvement in the "improper disposing" of Nathan Millard’s body.

They said Perkins was already in jail relating to a fraud charge prior to this arrest.

Perkins is being charged with "unlawful disposal of remains," "obstruction of justice," "simple criminal damage to property" and "failure to seek assistance."
    Full story here: https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...Km9qAmqC9jPx2I

Someone has been charged.

Full story here: https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...Km9qAmqC9jPx2I
    So a drug dealer?

So a drug dealer?
    I'm thinking so.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...iana-rcna76622

A woman was arrested Friday in connection to the missing traveler who was found dead alongside a Louisiana highway earlier this month, Baton Rouge police said.

Tiffany Ann Guidry, 27, was booked on charges of unlawful disposal of human remains and failure to seek assistance in connection with the man's death, they said.
    Tabbetha Barner, 33, of Baton Rouge, is wanted and accused of failure to seek assistance in the man's death, police said.
    Security footage showed him in the area of a Greyhound station, police said. A security guard there offered to either call an Uber or contact police because he looked out of place, Baton Rouge Capt. Kevin Hines said.
    Court documents filed in support of the arrests of the three suspects allege that Millard was on a drug spree and died from an overdose, according to NBC affiliate WVLA of Baton Rouge.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah, it's looking like an overdose and they ditched his body.

Don't do drugs, kids. This is the kind of thing that happens.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah, it's looking like an overdose and they ditched his body.

Don't do drugs, kids. This is the kind of thing that happens.

Nothing shocking here.

Toxicology results for Nathan Millard released

The East Baton Rouge Coroner’s Office released the final toxicology results for Nathan Millard, the Georgia businessman found dead after a night out in downtown Baton Rouge.

According to the EBR Coroner’s Office, the toxicology results showed the presence of fentanyl, cocaine, and ethanol in Millard’s system.

The cause of death for Millard was the combined effects of fentanyl, cocaine, and ethanol, officials said. They added that the manner of death for Millard was accidental.
    https://www.wafb.com/2023/03/28/toxi...Mr1XbS9IKhrexA

Not that it matters, but I wonder of the cocaine was cut with fent.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Probably

Thread Information