Thread: Ramon Najeras (81) killed by pit bulls who also attacked his wife and the first responders

Ramon Najeras (81) killed by pit bulls who also attacked his wife and the first responders

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/on...ad/ar-AA17UvUp

n elderly man was killed and a woman critically injured by a small pack of dogs that attacked them and first responders who came to their aid Friday afternoon in San Antonio, officials said.

Two other people were bitten — one on a hand and the other, a city fire department captain, on a leg, San Antonio Fire Chief Charles Hood said at a news conference Friday. By Saturday evening, all three survivors had been treated and released from the hospital, the city's Animal Care Services and police departments said in a joint statement.

San Antonio police had arrested the owner of the dogs in connection with the attack.

The identity of the man who was killed has not been publicly released, and the medical examiner's office did not respond to a request for information Saturday. Police said he was 81 years old and the woman who was critically injured is 74. The city described her in a statement as his companion.
    There is a pic in the article with one of the dogs all bloody thats disturbing. Her nipples also are protruding.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 02-26-2023 at 11:44 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    OBVIOUSLY A BREEDER AND DOG FIGHTER! WHY was he not prosecuted before this?! It says that one person didn't want to come forward to prosecute, obviously because they were afraid of the guy. But there have been multiple complaints about the dogs being loose and causing issues. They should have been taken away LONG before now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-81-death.html

Christian Alexander Moreno, 31, was charged with attack by dangerous dog causing death and injury to an elderly person, both felonies, according to a press release from the San Antonio Police Department.

He was pictured being perp-walked from his home after Friday's horrific mauling, which was captured on video. The victim has been named as 81-year-old Ramon Najeras.

Calls regarding neglect and aggression from the dogs. The owner not taking care of them and obviously a horrible person.

Also, this is sad. WTF did he do to deserve this:

A third dog that was present but not involved will also be euthanized.

Boston was right. The owners were "breeders" and they trained the dogs to be aggressive.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ated-replace-2

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Boston was right. The owners were "breeders" and they trained the dogs to be aggressive.

Sickening.

What happened to the puppies? Did they take the puppies away?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

There were reports made to animal control that they were breeding them and training them to be aggressive. Why the fuck wasn't anything done about this? That poor man. They should be brought up on Manslaughter IMHO.

This is my biggest fear when we walk the canal. I hate that I've become that fearful. That poor man and his poor wife who will relive this over and over in her mind.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Thread Information