Thread: Rachel Schwartz (33) missing since 1/31/23 near Tampa, FL

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Rachel Schwartz (33) missing since 1/31/23 near Tampa, FL

https://nypost.com/2023/02/13/family...friends-wrath/

Family says missing Florida mom and Iraq war vet feared ex-boyfriend's wrath

A Florida mother and Iraq war veteran who vanished told her father she was afraid of her ex-boyfriend and was considering an order of protection, according to a report.

Rachel Schwartz, 33, was last seen in Spring Hill, roughly 50 miles north of Tampa on Jan. 31, Fox News reported.

On the same day she was seen leaving ex John Scorah's house with her bags in doorbell camera footage captured at 5:46 p.m.

In that video a man can be heard saying, "Rachel, I have everything you need, Imm asking you to stay one more day," according to the Daily Mail. Schwartz later checked into a veteran's crisis center.

"My sister has been missing as of Jan. 31," her sibling, Elizabeth Schrupp, wrote on Facebook. "She was supposed to fly home Feb. 4. Her last message to my dad was that she wanted to come home, and she was afraid of her ex."

The father of her two children, a different man than Scorah, has filed a missing persons report in Hernando County, according to the outlet.

Schwartz's phone and social media accounts have remained inactive since she last spoke to relatives, further heightening fears for her safety.

According to Schwartz?s brother-in-law, the missing mother has a tempestuous relationship with Scorah. Schwartz had bailed him out of jail in April 2022 on a battery charge, but prosecutors later dropped the case, Fox reported.

The veteran, who suffers from PTSD, moved to her native state of Minnesota to be near her family and distance herself from Scorah, the report stated.

She returned to Florida last month to visit with her two children, who reside with their father, but at one point traveled to see her former boyfriend.

Schwartz was then last seen at a rental home owned by a landlord who provides housing to troubled veterans.

"She's missing," Schrupp told Fox. "We want her to know that we love her, and we care about her."
    Rachel's FB: https://www.facebook.com/raemanlegends
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 02-14-2023 at 01:14 PM.

Hopefully she just needed to get away.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    She has been found safe; Nic gets the toaster.

Missing Florida veteran Rachel Schwartz, a mother of two who served in the U.S. Army in Iraq, has been found safe, according to the Hernando County Sheriff's Office.

"The missing person has been recovered and is safe," a spokeswoman said late Tuesday afternoon. "Thank you."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-r...se-family-says

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    She has been found safe; Nic gets the toaster.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-r...se-family-says
    That's great news!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information