Thread: Ottawa physiotherapist, Kyle Andrades (35) identified as victim of suspicious death

Ottawa physiotherapist, Kyle Andrades (35) identified as victim of suspicious death

https://www.iheartradio.ca/ctv-news-...ath-1.19211695

The Ottawa police homicide unit is investigating the death of a 35-year-old man in the city's east end.

Kyle Andrades was found inside a commercial unit on Tenth Line Road south of Brian Cobourn Boulevard on Tuesday around 10 p.m., police said in a news release.

His death is considered suspicious.

Friends confirmed to CTV News that Andrades was a physiotherapist. He had a Master's degree in physiotherapy from uOttawa, according to his LinkedIn page. He graduated in 2011. He owned his own private practice in Gloucester, treating many patients in the region.

"It's hard to see someone like that go," said Chris James, who knew Andrades. "I just found out this morning. My Facebook Messenger lit up. It's unbelievable."

A shrine at one of Andrades's regular hang-out spots, Connor's Irish Pub in Orleans, was set up Wednesday afternoon. Friends described him as a fun-loving, outgoing and generous.

"I saw him Saturday night. We had a couple of drinks here. He's going to be missed by many," said James.

Police say there are no suspects at this time and there are no concerns for public safety.

"We are working on identifying what happened to the individual," S/Sgt. Jeff Pilon with the Ottawa police homicide unit told CTV News. "We don't have a cause of death. That will be determined through an autopsy."

Preparations are underway at Connor's Irish Pub for a vigil on Friday.

"He was a huge part of this family, this family of regulars here," said friend Clive Packer. "He will be missed."

FB https://www.facebook.com/getphysicalphysiotherapy

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/three...hysiotherapist

Nicolas Bergeret, 36, and Antoine Richemond, 33, have been charged with first-degree murder, the Ottawa Police Service announced Thursday.

George Dacosta, 46, has been charged with second-degree murder.

All three men appeared in court Thursday afternoon, police added in a news release.

Andrades was found dead on Tuesday evening at a commercial property in the 2600 block of Tenth Line Road in the city’s east end.

A sign at the property is linked to a business named Bergeret Exteriors, a company specializing in window and door installations.

Nicolas Bergeret is listed as the company owner.

Andrades was a well-liked physiotherapist from Blackburn Hamlet.

Police have not released the cause of death and have not commented further on the investigation.

Accused Nicholas Bergeret: not sure what I expected when I found his facebook but I didn't expect him to look so....young? normal? https://www.facebook.com/nicolas.bergerat.1

Accused Antoine Richemond: nothing really on here. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1588239305

Found a few for accused George DaCosta but I can't be sure which one is him so won't post.

I am so curious what happened with this one.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottaw...rder-1.6744684

Katherine McRae, 36, has been charged with accessory after the fact to murder. (CBC)
    Police have charged a fourth person in connection to the murder of Kyle Andrades, a well-liked Ottawa physiotherapist.

Katherine McRae, 36, has been charged with accessory after the fact to murder.

McRae becomes the fourth person charged in the case after three men were charged Thursday. Two of those men were charged with one count of first-degree murder and the third was charged with one count of second-degree murder.

McRae appeared in court Friday afternoon and will remain in custody, police said.

3 men charged in fatal attack on physiotherapist
    Federal government will match up to $10 million in donations for earthquake relief
    Kyle Andrades, 35, was found dead Tuesday night at a commercial property on Tenth Line Road south of Brian Coburn Boulevard.

His body was discovered Tuesday near the rural community of Navan in east Ottawa.

Police said the "evidence trail that investigators have been following" led to the fourth arrest.

'Why did they hurt him?'
    Andrades was born in the Ottawa region and had a master's degree in physiotherapy, according to a biography on the website for the Renfrew Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Centre, one of his employers.

His main clinic was Get Physical Physiotherapy on Shefford Road in the city's Gloucester neighbourhood.

Oscar Andrades, the victim's father, told CBC one of his son's friends came by Tuesday and told him that Kyle hadn't showed up for work and he didn't know where he was.

Oscar Andrades said he and Kyle's mother Martine filed a missing person report with Ottawa police that evening. Then overnight, officers came by and told them they'd found Kyle's body.

The victim's father said he has "no idea" what could have happened, noting his son didn't use drugs and — thanks to a steady stream of physiotherapy clients — didn't have money problems.

"Why did they hurt him?" he wondered. "He was such a nice person. He was there … to help people

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It will be interesting to see what the motive was.

Thread Information