Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: James Gerald Martin III (37) found dead from multiple gunshots in a vehicle several days after his vehicle was found running in the driveway and a man was found dead in his house

James Gerald Martin III (37) found dead from multiple gunshots in a vehicle several days after his vehicle was found running in the driveway and a man was found dead in his house

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Well, that's strange. I have questions. At first I assumed that the truck left running was his and thought that maybe this was a robbery situation, he shot one of the guys and another took him out and fled with the body/injured James. However, the police are looking for a specific truck with a specific plate so I'm assuming the missing truck belongs to the missing James.

Now, if he was attacked in his home and defended himself, there would be no reason to run because as the scene is described he would have no issue with claiming self defense in TX. There's got to be another person involved somehow. Either someone he kidnapped or someone working with him where he couldn't have the cops arrive for some reason. Or, someone that kidnapped him in his truck. Those are the only scenarios that make any sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well, that's strange. I have questions. At first I assumed that the truck left running was his and thought that maybe this was a robbery situation, he shot one of the guys and another took him out and fled with the body/injured James. However, the police are looking for a specific truck with a specific plate so I'm assuming the missing truck belongs to the missing James.

Now, if he was attacked in his home and defended himself, there would be no reason to run because as the scene is described he would have no issue with claiming self defense in TX. There's got to be another person involved somehow. Either someone he kidnapped or someone working with him where he couldn't have the cops arrive for some reason. Or, someone that kidnapped him in his truck. Those are the only scenarios that make any sense.
    That's why I posted this, I have so many questions!

This story says the truck is stolen, so maybe they think he was kidnapped?

https://www.khou.com/article/news/cr...2-014d7842138c
    HPD: Active search for homeowner, stolen truck after man found dead at Timbergrove house

Yeah, super confusing. If they wanted to take the truck, they didn't have to kidnap him. I wonder if the dead guy was a friend at his place? I would assume that they would have mentioned that though. And the running truck? Did he interrupt a robbery? The robbers left the truck running as a get away car, but he walked in on them and was armed so shot one of them. Second robber surprised him and wasn't prepared so took him and his truck and left. I don't know. Very confusing.

This is gonna be an episode of one of those ID channel shows one of these days. "I Moved Next Door to a Killer" or whatever it's called.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Plot twist: what if James killed the dead guy in his house and fled.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Right? That was my thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I'm 50/50 on this or that he was kidnapped by someone after they busted into his house and he shot the one guy.

So the dead man was James' guest. The missing truck had Oregon license plates, so I think it's Dana's truck.

https://abc13.com/missing-man-housto...vard/12750422/

ABC13 has learned the identity of the man found shot to death inside the home on the 1700 block of T.C. Jester Boulevard was 35-year-old Dana Las Ryssdal from Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    This is gonna be an episode of one of those ID channel shows one of these days. "I Moved Next Door to a Killer" or whatever it's called.
    I live next door to a killer. I wish it weren't true but I do. And I'd still watch that show!
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I live next door to a killer. I wish it weren't true but I do. And I'd still watch that show!

You do?! More info pllleeease. Maybe in preemie?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So the dead man was James' guest. The missing truck had Oregon license plates, so I think it's Dana's truck.

https://abc13.com/missing-man-housto...vard/12750422/
    Okay, so a friend visiting. I wonder why his truck was running? That's kind of bizarre. I can't really explain that part. Maybe the friend wasn't so much of a friend and originally had a plan to rob him so went out and started his truck as a get away vehicle, had a second accomplice show up, but the second guy wanted 100% of the cut so shot him and panicked and took off with James. Or...... The accomplice was TRYING to shoot James, but hit the friend instead and panicked and took off with James. Or..... James and he got in to an argument, the guy was going to leave and James wanted him to stay so after he started his truck to take off, held him at gunpoint and made him come back inside. Made a move on him, friend was like... NO FUCKING WAY and it ended with James shooting him. Didn't think about being able to use the self defense angle so got in his truck and took off.
    Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    You do?! More info pllleeease. Maybe in preemie?
    I second this.

Okay, so a friend visiting. I wonder why his truck was running? That's kind of bizarre. I can't really explain that part. Maybe the friend wasn't so much of a friend and originally had a plan to rob him so went out and started his truck as a get away vehicle, had a second accomplice show up, but the second guy wanted 100% of the cut so shot him and panicked and took off with James. Or...... The accomplice was TRYING to shoot James, but hit the friend instead and panicked and took off with James. Or..... James and he got in to an argument, the guy was going to leave and James wanted him to stay so after he started his truck to take off, held him at gunpoint and made him come back inside. Made a move on him, friend was like... NO FUCKING WAY and it ended with James shooting him. Didn't think about being able to use the self defense angle so got in his truck and took off.

I second this.
    It's in Speak Here

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/cr...2-014d7842138c

A background check shows that Martin has several ties to Oregon, where he's linked to several cannabis businesses.

Access denied. I'm too tired to turn on my VPN so I'll have to check back tomorrow....

Access denied. I'm too tired to turn on my VPN so I'll have to check back tomorrow....
    Here's the article: https://www.khou.com/article/news/cr...2-014d7842138c

Houston police said they were searching for James Gerald Martin III and a white Dodge Ram truck with Oregon plates.
    More Videos

Author: Cory McCord (KHOU)

HOUSTON — Investigators said they were searching for a man and his truck that was either taken or stolen after a deadly shooting in northwest Houston last week.
    What happened

Authorities said a 35-year-old man was found dead at a house on West T C Jester Boulevard near West 18th Street on Friday around 8:30 a.m., but, according to police, investigators believe the shooting actually happened Thursday around 3:30 p.m.

The victim was later identified as Dana Ryssdal, who police said, had been shot multiple times.

Police said they're searching for the homeowner, James Gerald Martin III, 37. While they said they were searching for him, investigators said he has not been charged in connection with the incident and it's unclear how or if he and Ryssdal knew each other.

A background check shows that Martin has several ties to Oregon, where he's linked to several cannabis businesses.

Houston police said they're searching for a 2022 white Dodge Ram truck with Oregon license plates 915NLP.
    Credit: KHOU

Anyone with information about the truck or Martin III's whereabouts is asked to call the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS (8477).

This just gives me more questions than answers.

https://abc13.com/james-gerald-marti...t-to/12770636/

Police said the truck was found abandoned off the roadway in the 6900 block of Cullen Boulevard on Jan. 30 and is being processed for possible evidence.

Authorities announced on Saturday that Martin was identified as the body found inside another vehicle on Feb. 1.

Although details are limited, investigators said Martin suffered from multiple gunshot wounds.

Authorities would not confirm to ABC13 if the truck belonged to Ryssdal, and they are not calling Martin a suspect in his death.

Well, whatever it is it probably has something to do with his cannabis businesses. Maybe some kind of deal gone bad? I mean..... More than likely he sold it in Texas or at the very least had it even though it's illegal there. My question is why would you live in Texas if you have such a lucrative business going on in Oregon? OR is so much nice IMHO.

They still don't know what happened.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...d-17771416.php

A Houston man’s body was found in a car at police impound. What happened?

They still don't know what happened.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...d-17771416.php

A Houston man’s body was found in a car at police impound. What happened?
    Okay, so they didn't find him until the car had already been impounded? This case is stupid crazy.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I am so confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I am so confused.
    That makes two of us.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Bumbling officers. They likely didn't even think to check the trunk...just assumed that home owner stole victims truck and fled. They probably didn't request a warrant until the car started to admit that well known smell of decomp. It does NOT take 5 days to get a warrant from a murder scene.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Bumbling officers. They likely didn't even think to check the trunk...just assumed that home owner stole victims truck and fled. They probably didn't request a warrant until the car started to admit that well known smell of decomp. It does NOT take 5 days to get a warrant from a murder scene.
    That's why this is so confusing. This WAS the homeowner's truck.

Bumbling officers, who would have thought it?

https://abc13.com/search-warrant-hpd...ound/12797238/

Docs reveal marijuana and $35k in cash were found inside home where 2 men were killed on TC Jester

Thread Information