Thread: Gaylyn Morris (26) allegedly used an Apple Airtag to track Andre Smith (26) and then ran over him in a parking lot

Gaylyn Morris (26) allegedly used an Apple Airtag to track Andre Smith (26) and then ran over him in a parking lot

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/cr...6-4a0673f4225c

According to court documents, Morris had entered the bar and told some of the customers that she had "air-tagged and GPS followed" Smith, who was her boyfriend. She then allegedly grabbed an empty beer bottle from a table and swung it at the woman Smith was sitting with. Smith was able to block the bottle, and the three were then asked to leave the bar.

As the woman Smith was with waited for their food to be bagged up to go, Morris allegedly clipped Smith with her car as he came outside. A witness told police that Morris then backed over Smith and then pulled forward again, hitting him for a third time.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/apple-airt...ry?id=96531871

Apple AirTags causing major security concerns over reports of stalking

She said she meant to hit the woman he was with, and not him. Murder is murder
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-21-2023 at 09:55 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Court documents allege Morris then got out of the car and tried to go after the woman Smith was with.
    She mad

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She said she meant to hit the woman he was with, and not him. Murder is murder
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She mad
    Oh I think she wanted to murder both of them. Did you see her pic? She looks angry!

It's going to be difficult to plead accidental when she stalked him and aimed right for him.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/lo...5-0c37d7cba9ea

A jury has reached a verdict in the trial of a woman accused of running over her boyfriend outside a Castleton bar, killing him.

Gaylyn Morris was found guilty Thursday evening of voluntary manslaughter in the death of her boyfriend, Andre Smith. On June 3, 2022, Morris ran over Smith with her car multiple times in the parking lot of Tilly's Pub and Grill in Castleton.

Both sides agreed on Morris' guilt, but her attorneys had asked that she be found guilty of a crime lesser than murder, which the jury did in returning its verdict just after 7:30 p.m. Aug. 17, the third day of the trial.

The jury deliberated for less than four hours before delivering its verdict.

Sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 21 at 10 a.m.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    ..her attorneys had asked that she be found guilty of a crime lesser than murder
    She literally ran over him multiple times. Sheesh.

He fucked around and found out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    She literally ran over him multiple times. Sheesh.

what did she think she'd be found guilty of? failure to yield?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    what did she think she'd be found guilty of? failure to yield?
    Right???

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/apple-...h-outside-bar/

A woman found guilty of using an Apple AirTag to track her cheating boyfriend to a bar before repeatedly running him over in a parking lot and killing him in front of bystanders was sentenced Thursday to spend 18 years in prison.

Gaylyn Morris, 27, was tried in a Marion County courtroom for murder in August, but the defendant was convicted only of voluntary manslaughter in the traumatic asphyxiation death of 26-year-old Andre Smith. As Law&Crime explained after the conviction, Indiana law and the relevant term “sudden heat,” a mitigating factor, “reduce[d] what otherwise would be murder […] to voluntary manslaughter.”

"sudden heat" is that the equivalent of "snapping"? She was stalking him for God's sake.

Thread Information