Thread: Opelika Jane Doe identified as Amore Jehovah Wiggins after 11 years; her biological father and his wife have been arrested

Opelika Jane Doe identified as Amore Jehovah Wiggins after 11 years; her biological father and his wife have been arrested

https://www.al.com/news/2023/01/opel...-arrested.html

An autopsy was performed and showed fractures to her skull, arms, legs, shoulders, and ribs; totaling more than 15 individual fractures that were attributed to blunt force trauma, authorities said.

These injuries all had evidence of healing and occurred sometime prior to her death.

Additionally, the medical examiner suggested that Jane Doe may have been malnourished and blind in her left eye due to a fracture in her eye socket. Jane Doe?s death was determined to be a homicide and believed to have occurred between the summer of 2010 to 2011.
    https://dnasolves.com/articles/opeli...Iitt7LJWgU9Qgo

In October 2022, Jane Doe?s father was identified as 50-year-old Lamar Vickerstaff Jr. Mr. Vickerstaff was born and raised in Opelika, Ala. before enlisting in the U.S. Navy. During his lengthy Navy career, he resided in Norfolk, Va., Honolulu, Hawaii and Jacksonville, Fla. In December of 2022, Opelika Detectives traveled to the Naval Station Mayport in Jacksonville, Fla. where Mr. Vickerstaff is currently stationed, to notify him of his daughter?s death. During the meeting Mr. Vickerstaff did not provide investigators with any information on the identity of Jane Doe. Detectives then met with Mr. Vickerstaff?s wife, Ruth Vickerstaff. Mrs. Vickerstaff, who has been married to Lamar since May of 2006, advised detectives she did not know his daughter or who may be the mother of Jane Doe.

Dr. Rae-Venter was able to determine several possible matches for Jane Doe's mother and detectives were able to narrow the results down to a woman residing in Maryland. In December of 2022, Detectives met with 37-year-old Sherry Wiggins who confirmed she was the biological mother of Jane Doe. Ms. Wiggins is a native of Norfolk, Va. and stated she gave birth to a baby girl named Amore Joveah Wiggins in January of 2006. Ms. Wiggins provided documentation showing that Lamar and Ruth Vickerstaff obtained legal and physical custody of her daughter in 2009, at which time her visitation with Amore was suspended. Ms. Wiggins also provided documents indicating that she has continuously paid child support to Lamar Vickerstaff since 2009.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fucking gross. So you mean to tell me that not only did that couple viciously beat this poor baby until it finally killed her, but they continued to collect and cash the child support checks for the past 11 years after they killed her? WHAT THE FUCK.

I'd also love to know how Mom lost custody and why she was denied visitation. Was she denied by the State? Or by the Father?

That poor Angel. She lived through hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That poor precious angel. She went through so much in her short life.

Omg her little picture she was precious

Thank you Wolves, I was so upset at finding out her identity that I couldn't do anything except for cry. They took this poor child from her Mama and killed her. For what? Then to keep collecting checks?! That's beyond cruel and I hope that they burn in hell. Sorry Boston for not tagging you, I think that it was not long ago that you reminded me that this case was due to be solved soon.

Now I swear all Black people don't know each other... But some how, the birth mom and I have a friend in common. I used to befriend anyone. Smh. This is probably the 3rd case I've had a Facebook connection with.

I hope that St. Louis Jane Doe is identified next. I bet if we stop locking up drug addicts we can lock up more child abusers.

https://www.wrbl.com/news/opelika-po...aby-jane-case/

Opelika Police: Amore Wiggins’ father confessed to killing daughter in Baby Jane case

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.wrbl.com/news/opelika-po...aby-jane-case/

Opelika Police: Amore Wiggins’ father confessed to killing daughter in Baby Jane case
    Good he confessed, but it sounds like he did so to save his wife from being charged. What a POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Good he confessed, but it sounds like he did so to save his wife from being charged. What a POS.
    Yeah I hope the wife gets charged. She at least knew about it and lied.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yeah I hope the wife gets charged. She at least knew about it and lied.
    Agree.

Thread Information