Thread: Natasha Johnston (28) killed in dog attack

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

This is my greatest fear when I take Rudy out for a waddle. He's tiny, 3.5lbs, we have many large dogs in the neighborhood and they are aggressive. Very aggressive. And they can and do get out from their leads/yards/etc. Our neighbor was walking her little cotton ball and one of them got free of it's lead and killed her little dog right in front of her. Very scary.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    This is my greatest fear when I take Rudy out for a waddle. He's tiny, 3.5lbs, we have many large dogs in the neighborhood and they are aggressive. Very aggressive. And they can and do get out from their leads/yards/etc. Our neighbor was walking her little cotton ball and one of them got free of it's lead and killed her little dog right in front of her. Very scary.
    That scares me, too. My dog isn't small, so if a dog were to come at her when I was walking her, I wouldn't be able to even pick her up. Only my husband or son will walk her, but that's mostly because she is too strong and will drag me down the street

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Was she attacked by one of the dogs she was walking?

My cousin was walking with his pomeranians and a big dog attacked them, it bit through the top of one of their maxilla's. The were both okay though.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Was she attacked by one of the dogs she was walking?

My cousin was walking with his pomeranians and a big dog attacked them, it bit through the top of one of their maxilla's. The were both okay though.
    It kind of sounds that way. There is/was a thread on Reddit and one of the dog owners says that the police have impounded all the dogs she was walking and believe the public is in no danger. Terrible situation... I wonder if there wasn't a dogfight she was trying to break up?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This is EXACTLY why we only walked one client at a time instead of those morons that walk big packs of dogs from multiple homes. There is no way that someone can control that many dogs if they break out in a fight and displaced aggression is a real thing. People love to post videos of themselves walking huge packs of dogs all at once and people comment thinking it's amazing or that they're somehow "dog whisperers" being able to "control" them. It's dangerous for both the dogs and the person walking them and the dogs don't have any fun at all. They don't get to stop and sniff things, they don't get one on one time and they always look miserable.

I'm sad that it cost her her life, but she took that risk for a money grab and now not only is she dead, but those dogs are in danger of also being put down. Fucking STUPIDITY. All to get more bang for your buck. It should be illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This is EXACTLY why we only walked one client at a time instead of those morons that walk big packs of dogs from multiple homes. There is no way that someone can control that many dogs if they break out in a fight and displaced aggression is a real thing. People love to post videos of themselves walking huge packs of dogs all at once and people comment thinking it's amazing or that they're somehow "dog whisperers" being able to "control" them. It's dangerous for both the dogs and the person walking them and the dogs don't have any fun at all. They don't get to stop and sniff things, they don't get one on one time and they always look miserable.

I'm sad that it cost her her life, but she took that risk for a money grab and now not only is she dead, but those dogs are in danger of also being put down. Fucking STUPIDITY. All to get more bang for your buck. It should be illegal.
    I sometimes walk my three together. They are fairly decent on a leash and absolutely love each other, but it's still a HUGE feat. I couldn't imagine taking a bunch of dogs that aren't from one family on a walk together.

I'm wondering if she tried to get in the middle of a dog on dog fight. I was always to not to try to reach into a dog attack to separate them or I'd be in grave danger.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I'm wondering if she tried to get in the middle of a dog on dog fight. I was always to not to try to reach into a dog attack to separate them or I'd be in grave danger.
    I've dealt with literally hundreds of dogs in my life. And the only times I've been bitten is when I was trying to deal with a fight. So yeah. That's my guess.

I will walk two of mine at a time, but more than that, and with dogs that aren't used to each other? No way.

Never get between two dog fighting. Done it before, ended up in urgent care. I understand its a knee-jerk reaction, but just dont do it. My old boss did it and the bite got infected, (even though she sought medical care) and had to have several surgeries to repair the damage. They were her dogs. It goes to show, when they get in that fight mode, they arent themselves.

Im afraid this is how I will die. Im just going to come across the wrong dog on the wrong day...

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never get between two dog fighting. Done it before, ended up in urgent care. I understand its a knee-jerk reaction, but just dont do it. My old boss did it and the bite got infected, (even though she sought medical care) and had to have several surgeries to repair the damage. They were her dogs. It goes to show, when they get in that fight mode, they arent themselves.

Im afraid this is how I will die. Im just going to come across the wrong dog on the wrong day...
    You and me both. Thank goD I didn't go with my early instincts and work with dogs. I'd get myself in no end of trouble...

I count myself lucky for not killing myself after 14 years of working with animals. Trust me, there were plenty of opportunities to. I just got really lucky.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...gling-28971151

Dog attack victim ‘agitated and struggling to control’ pets days before she was killed

The attack reportedly took place after one dog bit another fellow dog walker, before going after the woman.

One witness said that the other seven dogs then set upon the woman "like a pack of wolves".
    One of the dogs was supposedly a leonberger. That's a BIG dog!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...gling-28971151

Dog attack victim ‘agitated and struggling to control’ pets days before she was killed

One of the dogs was supposedly a leonberger. That's a BIG dog!
    Jesus Christ. That poor woman. Hopefully it was fast. I would NOT have liked being the first responder on the scene.

Jesus Christ. That poor woman. Hopefully it was fast. I would NOT have liked being the first responder on the scene.
    Just thinking about it makes me cringe. What a horrific way to go.

She also LOST a dog while walking them? She had NO business taking care of dogs. People think that working with animals is a breeze. That dog walking is easy and requires no skill. Just clip on a leash and go. It couldn't be further from the truth. That's exactly why I knew from the get go that services like Rover and Wag were an accident waiting to happen.

I'm on the other side of this. Those dogs were seized and will likely be euthanized and that's her fault. I honestly don't feel bad for a complete idiot that didn't know what they were doing. I wouldn't feel bad for an idiot fucking around with a chainsaw that killed themselves either. This is in the same vein except now innocent animals will die because of her fuckery.

She also LOST a dog while walking them? She had NO business taking care of dogs. People think that working with animals is a breeze. That dog walking is easy and requires no skill. Just clip on a leash and go. It couldn't be further from the truth. That's exactly why I knew from the get go that services like Rover and Wag were an accident waiting to happen.

I'm on the other side of this. Those dogs were seized and will likely be euthanized and that's her fault. I honestly don't feel bad for a complete idiot that didn't know what they were doing. I wouldn't feel bad for an idiot fucking around with a chainsaw that killed themselves either. This is in the same vein except now innocent animals will die because of her fuckery.
    Seriously, my dog is so strong I don't even walk her. I can't imagine walking more than 1 dog!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Seriously, my dog is so strong I don't even walk her. I can't imagine walking more than 1 dog!
    I walked this one dog at my old job that I swear was suicidal. It would lunge in front of cars. I had to walk him 3 blocks in 90 degree weather. He was really strong too, so it took all my strength to keep him on the sidewalk and out of traffic. The owner asked me to take their jack russell on the walk too. I said HELL NO, and just walked them seperately.

I walked this one dog at my old job that I swear was suicidal. It would lunge in front of cars. I had to walk him 3 blocks in 90 degree weather. He was really strong too, so it took all my strength to keep him on the sidewalk and out of traffic. The owner asked me to take their jack russell on the walk too. I said HELL NO, and just walked them seperately.
    You knew your limitations. Because you're a professional. This chick? Obviously a "Wag Walker" as we used to call them. Novices that don't have a clue about what they're doing and just want to make "easy money". I'd love to know under what capacity she was working. Through a service like Wag? Or did she just one day decide that she was going to become a dog walker with zero experience and decided that walking a shit ton at once was an awesome idea because "more dogs, less time, more $$$".

You knew your limitations. Because you're a professional. This chick? Obviously a "Wag Walker" as we used to call them. Novices that don't have a clue about what they're doing and just want to make "easy money". I'd love to know under what capacity she was working. Through a service like Wag? Or did she just one day decide that she was going to become a dog walker with zero experience and decided that walking a shit ton at once was an awesome idea because "more dogs, less time, more $$$".
    Its so much easier to do it seperate. Even for the safety of the dogs. Some pull, and others get their leashes all wrapped up all over the place. I know of a dog walker than did this, wrapped the leashes around wrist, and when she went to walk the dogs they pulled, and broke the shit out of her wrist. Its not safe for the dogs or the walker. Thats pet care 101.

Its so much easier to do it seperate. Even for the safety of the dogs. Some pull, and others get their leashes all wrapped up all over the place. I know of a dog walker than did this, wrapped the leashes around wrist, and when she went to walk the dogs they pulled, and broke the shit out of her wrist. Its not safe for the dogs or the walker. Thats pet care 101.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-b1055875.html

London dog walker mauled to death in Surrey named as 28-year-old Natasha Johnston

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-b1055875.html

London dog walker mauled to death in Surrey named as 28-year-old Natasha Johnston
    It sounds like they aren't going to destroy any of the dogs so that's good news. It's not their fault or the fault of the owners that she was an idiot that obviously didn't know what she was doing. They still haven't released the dogs back to their owners, but it says that there is no indication that anyone will be charged with anything.

Link to a story with pictures of her. Family claim that she wasn't "new to dogs" since she grew up with them and loved them. That describes just about everyone on Earth so it doesn't make you capable of being a professional. For one, 99% of professionals understand how dangerous pack walks are and don't do them....

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/first-pic...ogs-at-surrey/

This guy gets it....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...nZcbl&id=72454

I'm not positive that this is her Facebook, but it fits the location, is dog centric and the posts stop around the attack so it's a fair guess:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100037572992734

Thread Information