Thread: Adventures With Purpose founder Jared Leisek arrested for child rape

Adventures With Purpose founder Jared Leisek arrested for child rape

"The victim is allegedly a relative who was between the ages of 9 and 10, while he was claimed to be seven years older."

claimed by whom and what the fudgesicle.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    "The victim is allegedly a relative who was between the ages of 9 and 10, while he was claimed to be seven years older."

Yeah, I wondered the same thing. It's badly written. You know it's bad when a DM article gives better info.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hild-rape.html

Adventures With Purpose founder Jared Leisek arrested in Utah for ‘child rape’ after 'assaulting female relative aged nine TWICE in family home'

Leisek, 47, was charged with the alleged 1992 crime in November
    He said he had 'made peace' with 'all bad things' in his life, 'including this'*
    Leisek, who was raised Mormon, blamed his family history for previous 'sins'*
    Several members of the volunteer diving team have since resigned

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    What a creep. I hope the other members of AWP move on and form their own group. AWP did such good work throughout the years.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, I wondered the same thing. It's badly written. You know it's bad when a DM article gives better info.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hild-rape.html

Adventures With Purpose founder Jared Leisek arrested in Utah for ‘child rape’ after 'assaulting female relative aged nine TWICE in family home'

well if he made peace with it let's just let him ... nah, let's chop off his nuts and feed them to him raw.
    (fake apology if that offended anyone: I'm super sorry, that's sorry w/ a cape)
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

It happened 30 years ago when the perp was 17 or so. Awkwardly put, but that's how I read it.
    well if he made peace with it let's just let him ... nah, let's chop off his nuts and feed them to him raw.
    (fake apology if that offended anyone: I'm super sorry, that's sorry w/ a cape)
    Nah he's made his peace with the fact that he was tempted by this 10 year old hussy...

grrr
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I remember when the allegations first came out but it seemed to have been quickly forgotten in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I remember when the allegations first came out but it seemed to have been quickly forgotten in the media.
    I never heard about it before now. That's interesting that it came out before.

I never heard about it before now. That's interesting that it came out before.
    Yeah I also read about it a while ago. I think it came out shortly after they found that one girl's car who was missing near Tahoe.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah I also read about it a while ago. I think it came out shortly after they found that one girl's car who was missing near Tahoe.
    Don't you know that you are legally obliged to post stuff like that on MDS when you hear about it?!

Don't you know that you are legally obliged to post stuff like that on MDS when you hear about it?!
    I probably meant to and forgot lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    What a creep. I hope the other members of AWP move on and form their own group. AWP did such good work throughout the years.
    This. I know this guy sucks, but I hope AWP doesnt disband. They do a lot of good work and I hope they dont stop. Hopefully they can work under new leadership.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fucking creep.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    It happened 30 years ago when the perp was 17 or so. Awkwardly put, but that's how I read it.

Nah he's made his peace with the fact that he was tempted by this 10 year old hussy...

grrr
    10 year olds can't be hussies! Poor wording choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

https://www.kcentv.com/article/news/...9-a826c98d4691

Judge denies motion to dismiss rape charges against founding member of well known search and recovery team

Leisek's defense team argued three points: The statute of limitations ran out, the victim consented and the court can't try an adult for a crime committed as a juvenile.

In these newly released documents the court explains that amendments to an eight-year statute of limitations rule allows prosecution of sexual abuse of a child anytime within four years after the offense is reported to law enforcement.

The court also states in the documents that a 10-year-old cannot consent to sexual intercourse in Utah.

Lastly, the court explains how the state allows prosecution for the rape of a child that is alleged to have occurred when Leisek was between 14 and 18-years-old. However, sentencing limitations are a possibility as the document states that the court should impose a sentence that is consistent with one that would be made in juvenile court.

DICK TIPS

https://www.kcentv.com/article/news/...9-a826c98d4691

Judge denies motion to dismiss rape charges against founding member of well known search and recovery team
    Good. And WTF is that defense on? A 10-year-old consented??? Shame on them.

I think she was 12 and he was 17 if I recall the court documents correctly. He claims sexual abuse was rampant in the household and within the family. The other members of AWP all quit and for a long time were unable to start their own search and rescue organization because of contracts they had signed with Jared (who owns the AWP brand). Doug Bishop and Josh Cantu are working together again doing SAR so they must have resolved that legal issue or perhaps the time limit expired. Dan is doing similar rescue work in Australia. I noticed that Jared is back working with AWP again and he has a new crew.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I think she was 12 and he was 17 if I recall the court documents correctly. He claims sexual abuse was rampant in the household and within the family. The other members of AWP all quit and for a long time were unable to start their own search and rescue organization because of contracts they had signed with Jared (who owns the AWP brand). Doug Bishop and Josh Cantu are working together again doing SAR so they must have resolved that legal issue or perhaps the time limit expired. Dan is doing similar rescue work in Australia. I noticed that Jared is back working with AWP again and he has a new crew.
    I think his lack of remorse is whats troubling to me.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think his lack of remorse is whats troubling to me.
    I agree, he's picked up with his regular life as if this is all just unimportant. He raped a child.

I agree, he's picked up with his regular life as if this is all just unimportant. He raped a child.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 08-20-2023 at 02:05 PM.

Thread Information