Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ana Walshe (39) missing from Cohasset, MA since 1/1/23

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/17/us/br...ing/index.html

Arrest warrant for murder issued for Brian Walshe in the death of his wife Ana Walshe
    Good. I can't believe it took that long given what they found at their house.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...went-rcna81783

The husband of Ana Walshe, a missing Massachusetts woman, had his mother hire a private investigator to follow his wife days before she disappeared because he suspected she was having an affair, prosecutors alleged in court Thursday morning.

Norfolk Assistant District Attorney Greg Connor claimed that Brian Walshe’s mother hired a private investigator "with his input and direction" on Dec. 26 to follow Ana Walshe in Washington, D.C., where she lived during the week for her job at Tishman Speyer, a real estate company. That month, Brian Walshe had been "routinely visiting the Instagram page of one of her male friends," Connor said.
    Prosecutors also said that Brian Walshe was motivated to claim his wife's more than $2.7 million life insurance policy, for which he was the sole beneficiary.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fucking asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Fucking asshole.
    what you said but w/ many exclamation marks
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I think we may get another insanity defense, from the article linked earlier in this discussion:

“Brian had been a long term patient at Austen Riggs Center – Psychiatric hospital,” he wrote, and had been “diagnosed as a sociopath.”

Chief William Quigley reports that the Cohasset Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in locating a missing resident who was last seen in the early morning hours of Jan. 1. Ana Walshe, age 39, was last seen at her home in Cohasset shortly after midnight on New Year's Day.
    A timeline of the missing Massachusetts mother Ana Walshe and her husband Brian Walshe
    The Austen Riggs Center is a psychiatric treatment facility in Stockbridge, Massachusetts, which provides treatment with “intensive psychodynamic psychotherapy four times a week with a doctoral-level clinician,” according to its website.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I think we may get another insanity defense, from the article linked earlier in this discussion:

“Brian had been a long term patient at Austen Riggs Center – Psychiatric hospital,” he wrote, and had been “diagnosed as a sociopath.”

Chief William Quigley reports that the Cohasset Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in locating a missing resident who was last seen in the early morning hours of Jan. 1. Ana Walshe, age 39, was last seen at her home in Cohasset shortly after midnight on New Year's Day.
    A timeline of the missing Massachusetts mother Ana Walshe and her husband Brian Walshe
    The Austen Riggs Center is a psychiatric treatment facility in Stockbridge, Massachusetts, which provides treatment with “intensive psychodynamic psychotherapy four times a week with a doctoral-level clinician,” according to its website.
    Fat chance on that. He was well aware that what he was doing was wrong given the extensive Google searches on how to cover up the crime. There's literally no way. Psychopathy is not an insanity defense. The likes of Jeffrey Dahmer and company all had mental illnesses. To plead insanity you need to prove that you didn't know what you were doing was wrong. Literally being in an episode where you didn't know what was right or wrong or thinking what you were doing was right to do ie protecting yourself from the demon that was chasing you because you literally saw a demon when it was actually a person then running to someone to show them that you killed the demon. This guy did everything he could to cover up the crime. He's the exact opposite of being able to claim insanity.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/02/myster...-walshes-case/

Mysterious ransom note demanding $127K turns up in missing mom Ana Walshe case: ‘She messed up’

https://nypost.com/2023/05/02/myster...-walshes-case/

Mysterious ransom note demanding $127K turns up in missing mom Ana Walshe case: ‘She messed up’
    To me it sounds like this was yet another stupid move by the Husband to try to draw attention away from himself. He's not very smart.

Fat chance on that. He was well aware that what he was doing was wrong given the extensive Google searches on how to cover up the crime. There's literally no way. Psychopathy is not an insanity defense. The likes of Jeffrey Dahmer and company all had mental illnesses. To plead insanity you need to prove that you didn't know what you were doing was wrong. Literally being in an episode where you didn't know what was right or wrong or thinking what you were doing was right to do ie protecting yourself from the demon that was chasing you because you literally saw a demon when it was actually a person then running to someone to show them that you killed the demon. This guy did everything he could to cover up the crime. He's the exact opposite of being able to claim insanity.
    I hope the defense doesn't use the Dr from the Gannon Stauch trial, my brain in still bleeding from watching her old ass twist around trying to fit the diagnosis she was paid to find.

To me it sounds like this was yet another stupid move by the Husband to try to draw attention away from himself. He's not very smart.
    Agree.

BOSTON — The case of a Cohasset man accused of selling two phony Andy Warhol paintings returned to court Tuesday as he awaits trial in the murder of his wife Ana Walshe.

Brian Walshe was indicted by a grand jury for the murder of his wife, for misleading a police investigation/obstruction of justice and for improper conveyance of a human body earlier this year in a case that has grabbed international headlines since Ana Walshe's disappearance on New Year's Day.

Brian Walshe is awaiting sentencing in a federal case after he agreed to plead guilty to wire fraud, interstate transportation for a scheme to defraud and unlawful monetary transaction.

The federal charges related to a criminal case that began in 2018 when Walshe was accused of selling two fake Andy Warhol paintings on eBay to a buyer in Los Angeles for $80,000. In a forfeiture order last summer, Walshe was ordered to turn over those paintings along with $225,000.

The prosecution and the defense asked the court to delay the case because of the pending murder charge against Brian Walshe.

"The parties are considering whether they might agree on a proposal for the court's consideration, which might resolve the federal case while the state case is proceeding," the court document read.
    Full story here: https://www.wcvb.com/article/accused...death/44637331

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...-case/3119792/

A scheduled court hearing for Brian Walshe, who is accused of murdering his wife Ana Walshe, has been postponed for two months as prosecutors await the results of DNA evidence.

According to a joint motion filed at Norfolk Superior Court, they are currently awaiting DNA analysis from an independent laboratory. Prosecutors expect to have the results in approximately two weeks.

Jessica Hart, a forensic DNA consultant, said she is not surprised by the delay.

“I would say this particular evidence is being sent to a lab outside of Massachusetts for whatever reason. There are some types of testing that’s not done at the state lab because it’s just not feasible,” Hart said.

NBC10 Boston Legal analyst Michael Coyne said the DNA is especially important in this case because investigators never found Ana Walshe’s body. Coyne said not only do prosecutors have to prove that he murdered his wife, they also have to prove that she’s dead.

“A bone fragment in and of itself doesn’t prove death necessarily. It proves she may have been injured, but they’re trying to prove first-degree murder,” Coyne said.

The DNA development comes after a community tip from two people prompted a police search of a wooded area in Peabody Tuesday. Authorities later said the search yielded nothing, but Coyne said the timing is curious.

“That is interesting that so much time has elapsed and both of these witnesses referred to the same place and the government feels that it’s sufficiently strong information that they undertake the search of that area,” Coyne said.

I was just thinking about this case the other day. I hope the DNA helps to prove his guilt.

Thread Information