Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 year old taken into custody after shooting teacher

6 year old taken into custody after shooting teacher

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/6-...ys/ar-AA163WUN

A 6-year-old boy is in police custody after he shot a teacher at Richneck Elementary School in Newport News, Virginia, Friday afternoon, Police Chief Steve Drew said in a news conference.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I have a 5 year old and I doubt he could hold, point and shoot a gun. Let alone hit a target.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm so happy that I moved someplace where I don't have to worry about guns anymore. I can't tell you how much less anxiety I have. I didn't realize how often I would look around for a place to hide or for the exits when I went places until I moved to a place where I don't have to do that anymore. It's like night and day.

Until the government starts putting people above profits and corporations, this will only continue to happen and get even worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I still dont know how he had the dexterity to point and shoot. I went to my kids school and the kids couldnt get their straws in their Capri Suns or open their goldfish

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I still dont know how he had the dexterity to point and shoot. I went to my kids school and the kids couldnt get their straws in their Capri Suns or open their goldfish
    Well, maybe he was just messing with it and it went off? Took it out and pointed it wanting to scare her without realizing how sensitive the trigger was? Guns have a tendency to accidentally go off rather easily if they're loaded and the safety isn't on. They can even go off if you drop them. Capri Suns are not designed with a feather trigger, quite the opposite. Even I CAN'T open those mother fuckers

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well, maybe he was just messing with it and it went off? Took it out and pointed it wanting to scare her without realizing how sensitive the trigger was? Guns have a tendency to accidentally go off rather easily if they're loaded and the safety isn't on. They can even go off if you drop them. Capri Suns are not designed with a feather trigger, quite the opposite. Even I CAN'T open those mother fuckers

Totally unrelated but that made me think about something I saw on FB a few months ago. Women were complaining about how little men knew about the female anatomy and how it works. One woman said that she lost her virginity to her boyfriend and he told her afterwards that he didn't think she was a virgin. She asked him why and he said "there was already a hole down there". Another woman commented and said "what, did he think his dick was like the straw for a capri sun and he was going to poke the hole in you???"

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Totally unrelated but that made me think about something I saw on FB a few months ago. Women were complaining about how little men knew about the female anatomy and how it works. One woman said that she lost her virginity to her boyfriend and he told her afterwards that he didn't think she was a virgin. She asked him why and he said "there was already a hole down there". Another woman commented and said "what, did he think his dick was like the straw for a capri sun and he was going to poke the hole in you???"

There's already been a fake gfm posted for the teacher.
    FFS, disgusting.

A 6-year-old first-grader at an elementary school in Newport News, Virginia shot a teacher on Friday afternoon during an altercation in a classroom, authorities said, leaving her with "life-threatening" injuries and renewing calls from parent's for greater classroom safety and oversight.*
    The 6-year-old boy shot 30-year-old Abigail Zwerner, a first-grade teacher at Richneck Elementary School. She was rushed to Riverside Regional Medical Center with life-threatening injuries following the incident.
    They are naming the teacher now. Saying she has "life threatening" injuries. I hope she pulls through.

This is the 3rd shooting in the district

This says the teacher is improving:
    RICHMOND, Va. — A Virginia teacher who was critically injured when she was shot by a 6-year-old student in Newport News is showing signs of improvement as authorities struggle to understand how a child so young could be involved in a school shooting, the city’s mayor said Saturday.
    https://time.com/6245435/teacher-sho...r-old-student/
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-08-2023 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Parents are asking for more classroom safety? What about the parents of the 6 year old who brought a gun to school??? How TF did he get his hands on a gun?? Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Parents are asking for more classroom safety? What about the parents of the 6 year old who brought a gun to school??? How TF did he get his hands on a gun?? Ugh.
    This is where parents need to be charged with a serious crime. Attempted murder. End of story.

Agreed.
    It was the mother's gun - where's her arrest?!

I have a 5 year old and I doubt he could hold, point and shoot a gun. Let alone hit a target.
    I was thinking the same thing. I can't imagine my 6 year old picking up a gun and intentionally shooting someone, especially after a argument. That's just unfathomable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Agreed.
    It was the mother's gun - where's her arrest?!
    I need to know who the parents are.
    This is a level of incompetence that should be made public.

I know absolutely nothing about guns like I have no idea how to load one or take a safety off or anything. They terrify me and I won?t touch one so this blows my mind. Like did the kid load it or was it loaded with the safety off already? I guess if the kid was standing real close to the teacher and it?s already loaded it would be an easy target but this is all still crazy to me. I think back to being 6 and my mindset back then and to imagine a kid at that age having thoughts of shooting someone is crazy to me.

He pointed it at her and shot. She held up her hand and he shot through her hand into her chest.
    She managed to get up, walk and check the other kids were safe and out of the room, then walk to the office to tell them to call 911.
    She's major badass.

And she better neverrr have to see the kid again unless it's in court

The GoFundMe created by her twin sister
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-h...cp+share-sheet

This poor lady is going to have PTSD. I wonder if she will be able to teach ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    I need to know who the parents are.
    This is a level of incompetence that should be made public.
    Unfortunately, I think will never name them because if they do it reveals who the kid is and he's protected from having his name released since he's a minor

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I know absolutely nothing about guns like I have no idea how to load one or take a safety off or anything. They terrify me and I won?t touch one so this blows my mind. Like did the kid load it or was it loaded with the safety off already? I guess if the kid was standing real close to the teacher and it?s already loaded it would be an easy target but this is all still crazy to me. I think back to being 6 and my mindset back then and to imagine a kid at that age having thoughts of shooting someone is crazy to me.
    I've seen plenty of Christmas cards with the whole fucking family holding AR-15s including the toddlers. I'm surprised I haven't seen the cats and dogs holding them too. Times have seriously changed and for the worse. As proven by how many mass and school shootings there are these days.

So I was talking about this case with some people, and I was told this child usually requires a parent with him at school at all times? The day of the shooting was an exception.

So I was talking about this case with some people, and I was told this child usually requires a parent with him at school at all times? The day of the shooting was an exception.
    So was this kid like Hannibal Lector and needed to be in a straight jacket and face mask? I would ask how/why so many kids today are like this?

https://news.yahoo.com/6-old-boy-sho...125624888.html

This explains it all. He wrote the teacher a note saying "he wanted to set her on fire and watch her die".

He had a parent with him most days. He had some other incidents. On the day of the shooting they did get a tip he had a gun in his backpack. The mom said it was "secured" with a trigger lock (i dont know that is/means) and it was on the top shelf in her closet.

https://news.yahoo.com/6-old-boy-sho...125624888.html

This explains it all. He wrote the teacher a note saying "he wanted to set her on fire and watch her die".

He had a parent with him most days. He had some other incidents. On the day of the shooting they did get a tip he had a gun in his backpack. The mom said it was "secured" with a trigger lock (i dont know that is/means) and it was on the top shelf in her closet.
    A trigger lock is supposed to keep a gun from being able to fire.

Thread Information