Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 6 year old taken into custody after shooting teacher

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The fact that he even thought about shooting his teacher because she "ignored" him shows he is violent and will end up a bunny boiler.

I think the dx of ADHD is a misdiagnosis. Hes extremely violent and they presented that behavior as "couldnt sit still". A lot of kids his age cant stand still (see my kid in church) but theres a difference between being restless and being violent.

We've seen violent kids with personality disorders being dx as ADHD. I think he has Intermittent Explosive Disorder, amoungst other things.

Hes a ticking time bomb and his stupid mother will defend him until he kills her for making his eggs wrong.
    I agree. One thing is clear, he is most certainly dangerous given he did this at only six years old. His mother, and her attorney, need to face facts.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-6-y...ry?id=99855063

Mom of 6-year-old who shot his teacher will plead guilty to new charges: Lawyer

She stored her gun improperly because she had Post Partum Depression? Whaaa?

She stored her gun improperly because she had Post Partum Depression? Whaaa?
    I couldn't believe that she was biracial/Black. If my child even raised his voice at school I was called. The fact that she allowed her child to terrorize that teacher shows her lack of parenting... We haven't even got to the gun being improperly stored.

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't feel safe around this child. My child is on the spectrum, but I can't fathom him picking up a gun and shooting me. I used to practice empathy and making sure that he was empathic to others pain and saying sorry when he's done wrong. She/they failed this child. I think that kids can be born gay, so why can't they be born psychopathic?

I just can't wrap my head around a 6 year old shooting me. Especially after a argument. That's adult level thinking and I don't know if I could handle that. I would always be afraid that he will kill me in my sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    I couldn't believe that she was biracial/Black. If my child even raised his voice at school I was called. The fact that she allowed her child to terrorize that teacher shows her lack of parenting... We haven't even got to the gun being improperly stored.

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't feel safe around this child. My child is on the spectrum, but I can't fathom him picking up a gun and shooting me. I used to practice empathy and making sure that he was empathic to others pain and saying sorry when he's done wrong. She/they failed this child. I think that kids can be born gay, so why can't they be born psychopathic?

I just can't wrap my head around a 6 year old shooting me. Especially after a argument. That's adult level thinking and I don't know if I could handle that. I would always be afraid that he will kill me in my sleep.
    I dont trust that kid either and Im so glad he isnt my child.

There is a child that I believe is becoming a Psychopath, and he wants to be friends with my son. My son begs me not to have to play with him, cries and freaks out. He even told my son he has a gun and is going to shoot him. I decided that this kid isnt playing with my son.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post

I don't care what any Journal of Psychiatry or anything like that says, I absolutely believe that children can be born psychopaths. I don't think they have to be a certain age to become one or anything like that either. There's no magic age line that suddenly makes you a psychopath or not.

The kid is deranged. And I love the mention of him being a 'pint-sized pistol packer'. :cheesy

The 6-year-old Virginia boy who shot and wounded his teacher with his mother’s gun later bragged about it to a school employee – shockingly claiming, “I shot that bitch dead,” according to newly unsealed search warrants.

“I did it … I shot that bitch dead,” the pint-sized pistol packer bragged, the docs show. “I got my mom’s gun last night.”

The unsealed records of Zwerner’s statement to investigators at the hospital said that when the child drew the gun from his pocket and pointed it at her, the teacher asked, “What are you doing with that?”

The boy “then fired one shot that struck Zwerner in her left hand and upper torso,” the affidavit states.
    Full story here: https://nypost.com/2023/08/09/boy-6-...at-bitch-dead/

Ever watched that ID show "Signs of a Psychopath"? Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Ever watched that ID show "Signs of a Psychopath"? Yeah...
    Yep. That little pint sized pistol packer is one of them.

He strangled his Kindergarten teacher? And said "I shot that bitch dead"? wow

He has to face some sort of punishment. He thinks he got away with it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

He strangled his Kindergarten teacher? And said "I shot that bitch dead"? wow

He has to face some sort of punishment. He thinks he got away with it.
    He shot her. I truly believe he has zero conscious. Very sad and scary at the same time.

Has this been posted?

The father of the boy assaulted 2 women, one being the mother of the 6 year old.

https://www.wavy.com/news/investigat...BQij0veypoylik

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-newpor...y?id=104925730

Mom of Virginia 6-year-old who shot teacher sentenced to 21 months in federal case

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-newpor...y?id=104925730

Mom of Virginia 6-year-old who shot teacher sentenced to 21 months in federal case
    I dont think its long enough, but I'll take it.

Not long enough.

Agree with others about the length of the sentence...definitely not long enough.

Virginia mom whose six year-old son shot his teacher is BANNED from contacting him until he's 18, as she's sentenced to an additional two years in prison

Deja Nicole Taylor, 25, was charged with felony child neglect after her son shot his first-grade teacher Abigail Zwerner, 26, in her Newport News classroom in January.

She has now been sentenced to two years in prison - which is a harsher sentence than the six months prosecutors recommended as part of a plea deal.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ced-today.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Good!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What about the budding Psychopath?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/former-new...y?id=106134562

Former Newport News teacher shot by 6-year-old student speaks out 1 year after incident

During a sit-down interview with WVEC in her attorney's office, Toscano Law Group, Zwerner, 26, said she has undergone five surgeries in the year since the shooting.

"It's just very slow progression, very slow, you know, growth and getting the functions of the hand again, which I will not get back the way it fully was," Zwerner said.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/former-new...y?id=106134562

Former Newport News teacher shot by 6-year-old student speaks out 1 year after incident
    That poor woman. Her life is pretty much ruined. She has PTSD, she doesnt know what her mental health will be day to day or what will trigger her. Shes not going to be able to work again. I hope she gets some money from a lawsuit.

The fact that she cant talk about the events leading up to, and about the event speaks volumes.

Thread Information