Thread: Country singer Jake Flint (37) died on his wedding night

Country singer Jake Flint (37) died on his wedding night

https://www.newscentermaine.com/arti...3-9441e28428cb

And of course the RWNJ's are trying to say the covid vaccine did it. His family has already issued statements shutting that nonsense down.
    https://www.eonline.com/news/1356570...cause-of-death'

His new wife's FB: https://www.facebook.com/brenda.wilson.14224094 (pretty shut down now)

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Will these people EVER stop? It's so disgusting to use people's deaths and heartache to move a political agenda forward. I'm sure it does so much damage to the family to have to put up with this idiocy on top of losing a loved one.

He was super young, but I hate to say it he looks a lot older than 37 in his photos. So many different things could have happened. I'm guessing a heart attack though. I'm curious to see if the autopsy uncovers anything.

Very sad for his new wife. I wouldn't even know what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I wonder what his COD is going to be.

Im with Boston this was probably heart related.

Heres what I dont get....If he passed away as a result of the vaccine/booster-wouldnt he be dead right on or around the time he got the shot? I highly doubt he got his shot in the days leading up to/on his wedding day.

My husband was iffy on our 5 year old getting the shot bc of misinformation like this. Guess who got it anyway

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I wonder what his COD is going to be.

Im with Boston this was probably heart related.

Heres what I dont get....If he passed away as a result of the vaccine/booster-wouldnt he be dead right on or around the time he got the shot? I highly doubt he got his shot in the days leading up to/on his wedding day.

My husband was iffy on our 5 year old getting the shot bc of misinformation like this. Guess who got it anyway
    These people claim that it creates long term effects that can eventually kill you. Not necessarily an immediate death, although they've claimed immediate deaths too because no matter how much truthful information you provide to cultists, they find a work around to continue believing the bullshit they've fallen for.

It's annoying AF. You just can't fix stupid.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    These people claim that it creates long term effects that can eventually kill you. Not necessarily an immediate death, although they've claimed immediate deaths too because no matter how much truthful information you provide to cultists, they find a work around to continue believing the bullshit they've fallen for.

It's annoying AF. You just can't fix stupid.
    Fucking morons. Poor guy probably over did it on his wedding day. Leave your non-sense out of it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

It's crazy how before the covid vaccine, people were dying of all kinds of things - but now, EVERY death is because of the covid vaccine. Eye roll.

Curious to find out his COD, I'm going to guess heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

It's crazy how before the covid vaccine, people were dying of all kinds of things - but now, EVERY death is because of the covid vaccine. Eye roll.

Curious to find out his COD, I'm going to guess heart attack.
    And these same people were the ones that were throwing a drama fit and claiming 'ALL deaths are being classified as covid deaths' back during the height of the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    And these same people were the ones that were throwing a drama fit and claiming 'ALL deaths are being classified as covid deaths' back during the height of the pandemic.
    Anything to fit their agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    He was overweight, which is most likely a contributing factor to his untimely death. I am also thinking heart disease will be the cause.

Can you imagine the mindfuck of your husband dying on your wedding night. You are ready to spend the rest of your life with them, and they are gone. Your whole world is upside down.

Thread Information