Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mark Chastain (32), Billy Chastain (30), Alex Stevens (29) & Mike Sparks (32) shot and dismembered while allegedly on their way to commit a crime

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Mark Chastain (32), Billy Chastain (30), Alex Stevens (29) & Mike Sparks (32) shot and dismembered while allegedly on their way to commit a crime

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news...en-in-okmulgee

The Okmulgee Police Department is looking for four men who haven't been seen since Sunday.

Okmulgee police say Mark Chastain, Billy Chastain and Mike Sparks were reported missing by Mark Chastain's wife overnight Monday. A few hours later, Alex Stevens's mother reported him missing.

Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 11.24.24 AM.jpg
    All four men are considered to be close friends and were believed to have left Billy Chastain's home on bicycles on the west side of Okmulgee on Sunday around 8 p.m. Police say someone reported seeing Stevens on Sunday around 4 p.m. by himself at the Smoke Ship on the south side of town and sightings were reported of the Chastains Monday morning near the YMCA, but investigators are working to confirm those sightings.

Police say calls to their phones go straight to voicemail. Mark Chastain's phone was tracked to an area south of Okmulgee but the phone was either turned off or lost power and officers didn't find any signs of the men.

Okmulgee Police Chief Joe Prentice says there aren't any initial signs of violence or foul play, but they're bringing in part of the District 25 Violent Crime Task Force to help in the search.
    Mark: https://www.facebook.com/mark.chastain.921
    Billy: https://www.facebook.com/billy.chastain2
    Alex: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057033812741

How odd for 4 grown men to just up and disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I know, really strange.

We have another case like this up in PA and they were the victims of two cousins who killed them all and buried them on their property. I will have to see if I can find the story.

ETA: here it is: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ighlight=cosmo
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 10-12-2022 at 10:43 AM.

So Billy left his own house on a bike at 8 pm that night?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So Billy left his own house on a bike at 8 pm that night?
    It sounds like they all left his house on bikes....weird how is wife reported 3 of them missing, but the 4th wasn't reported missing by his mom until a bit later..?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Who goes riding their bikes at 8pm? Was that their only mode(s) of transportation or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Who goes riding their bikes at 8pm? Was that their only mode(s) of transportation or something?
    That was my question usually bike/exercise advocates go riding during the day. You dont see a lot of groups riding at night. The only thing I could think is they all lived close to one another?

And maybe one got hit but they were all witnesses? Or maybe they all were hit. Ive seen dummies with no reflective gear riding in the road at night.

I would like to know where they were going.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-say-rcna52375

‘Multiple’ remains found in Oklahoma river after four friends vanish, authorities say
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 03:06 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-say-rcna52375

‘Multiple’ remains found in Oklahoma river after four friends vanish, authorities say
    Either they were killed or it was some bizarre suicide pact. This is super bizarre.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I wonder if the man who owns the salvage yard (lots of talk on FB) is responsible?

https://nypost.com/2022/10/17/missin...t-dismembered/

Police on Monday confirmed that the bodies pulled from an Oklahoma river last week were the four missing bicyclists — and revealed that the men had been shot and dismembered while on their way to commit a crime.

Okmulgee Police Chief Joe Prentice said the human remains pulled from the Deep Fork River on Friday belonged to Mark Chastain, 32, his brother Billy Chastain, 30, Mike Sparks, 32, and Alex Stevens, 29.

He said authorities believe that the cyclists had been in the process of committing a crime when they went missing on a bike ride from one of their houses last Sunday evening.

“We believe the men planned to commit some kind of criminal act when they left the resident on West 6th Street,” Prentice told reporters.

“That belief is based on information supplied by a witness who reports they were invited to go with the men to ‘hit a lick’ big enough for all of them,” he said, using slang for obtaining money illegally.

One of the victims’ phones last pinged at a salvage yard owned by a person of interest in the case, Joe Kennedy, officials said.

A search of a nearby scrap yard turned up evidence of a “violent event,” and police were looking to speak to Kennedy, who had been interviewed by cops Friday before going missing a day later, police said.

Kennedy was not considered a suspect, but was possibly suicidal, according to Prentice.

Local, state and federal investigators said they believed they pulled the last of the victims’ dismembered body parts from the river Monday morning.

Prentice said the remains had likely been in the water since last Sunday and were not weighed down. The victims’ bicycles had not been recovered, nor had a murder weapon, according to police.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/friends-ki...ry?id=91628797

Four close friends who mysteriously disappeared in Oklahoma were killed in a "violent" shooting at a scrapyard, dismembered and thrown in a river, according to police.

The owner of the scrapyard, Joe Kennedy, is a person of interest in the quadruple murder, Okmulgee Police Chief Joe Prentice said at a news conference Monday.

Prentice said authorities want to speak to Kennedy, who is missing, and stressed that he has not been named a suspect.

The victims, Mark Chastain, 32, Billy Chastain, 30, Mike Sparks, 32, and Alex Stevens, 29, were last seen leaving one of their homes in Okmulgee on the night of Oct. 9, reportedly riding bicycles, according to Okmulgee police.

"I've worked over 80 murders in my career ... but this case involves the highest number of victims and it's a very violent event," the chief said.

The victims planned to commit a crime that night, Prentice said Monday, citing an individual who had been asked to participate but declined. Police do not know what the alleged planned crime involved.

Their four dismembered bodies were found in a river on Friday.

There's nothing to indicate any relationship between Kennedy and the victims, Prentice said. Kennedy has denied knowing them, he added.

The victims' bicycles remain missing, police said.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Kennedy was not considered a suspect, but was possibly suicidal, according to Prentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post

The owner of the scrapyard, Joe Kennedy, is a person of interest in the quadruple murder, Okmulgee Police Chief Joe Prentice said at a news conference Monday.

Prentice said authorities want to speak to Kennedy, who is missing, and stressed that he has not been named a suspect.

I am interested in knowing how one guy overpowered 4.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

I am interested in knowing how one guy overpowered 4.
    It isn't hard with a shotgun and the element of surprise.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I wonder if they were trying to rob the scrap yard guy? It had to have been a blitz attack for 1 guy to take down 4.

Ninja'd by RBW
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-17-2022 at 07:33 PM.

I wonder if they were trying to rob the scrap yard guy? It had to have been a blitz attack for 1 guy to take down 4.

Ninja'd by RBW
    But why would he dismember them and dispose of their bodies? Something is fishy with the person of interest, and I wonder if he had help.

@RBW - the word allegedly is misspelled in the title.

But why would he dismember them and dispose of their bodies? Something is fishy with the person of interest, and I wonder if he had help.
    Either the scrap guy was in on the "crime" they were about to commit, or was robbed by them, with someone letting the police know what they were about to do. Thats the only way they could tie him to the crime. I think he dismembered them so they wouldnt be identified, and tied back to him. I dont know why he didnt weigh the parts down or just bury the bodies.

Or maybe he wanted all the money for himself.

Ive never heard of the term "hitting a lick".
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-18-2022 at 08:51 AM.

Either the scrap guy was in on the "crime" they were about to commit, or was robbed by them, with someone letting the police know what they were about to do. Thats the only way they could tie him to the crime. I think he dismembered them so they wouldnt be identified, and tied back to him. I dont know why he didnt weigh the parts down or just bury the bodies.

Or maybe he wanted all the money for himself.

Ive never heard of the term "hitting a lick".
    Dismembering 4 grown men seems exhausting for one person.

Wow, I thought for sure Joe would have killed himself.

They were committing a crime....on bicycles?

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    They were committing a crime....on bicycles?
    Right? From what I have read, they had carts or something attached to the back of them to haul stuff. Not to be disrespectful to the victims, but they didn't seem very intelligent.

Probably going to steal catalytic converters it?s a big problem everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Probably going to steal catalytic converters it?s a big problem everywhere
    So I have been thinking about this. Please understand that I am not saying slaughtering and dismembering someone is ok, but if they were robbing this guy's place of business wouldn't the business owner have a right (especially in a red state) to shoot to stop a robbery?

Thread Information