Thread: Lynette Ingram (Sarya) passed away after a battle with lymphoma

Lynette Ingram (Sarya) passed away after a battle with lymphoma

I was looking for something and ran across one of her threads talking about her illness, and noticed she hadn't logged on in awhile, so I did some looking and found out she passed away. RIP Sarya

https://www.falgoutfuneralhomes.com/...am/#!/Obituary

https://www.facebook.com/sarya.ingram

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I was looking for something and ran across one of her threads talking about her illness, and noticed she hadn't logged on in awhile, so I did some looking and found out she passed away. RIP Sarya

https://www.falgoutfuneralhomes.com/...am/#!/Obituary

https://www.facebook.com/sarya.ingram
    Do you have a link to her post?

So sad to know that she's past. It was during the thick of the Covid outbreak. I really hope it wasn't because of that
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Do you have a link to her post?

So sad to know that she's past. It was during the thick of the Covid outbreak. I really hope it wasn't because of that
    Ok, I just looked in the Preemie Cancer thread and I cannot find the posts now. I can see where everyone is talking to her, but her posts aren't showing up. MDS is acting odd here lately. I saw the posts earlier. She initially said she was sick in 2013 and then said it had come back and spread in 2016.

ETA: they are showing up now. Post 1029 and post 1171 in the preemie cancer thread. I hope MDS isn't about to crash. It's acting bizarre for me.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 12-02-2022 at 03:31 PM.

I remember her in the cancer thread. She was very sweet and helpful. RIP Sarya

Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ok, I just looked in the Preemie Cancer thread and I cannot find the posts now. I can see where everyone is talking to her, but her posts aren't showing up. MDS is acting odd here lately. I saw the posts earlier. She initially said she was sick in 2013 and then said it had come back and spread in 2016.

ETA: they are showing up now. Post 1029 and post 1171 in the preemie cancer thread. I hope MDS isn't about to crash. It's acting bizarre for me.
    Thanks for this and I'm with you on hoping MDS doesn't crash. It'll never get fixed this time

I read through the thread and actually even forgot there was one. In addition to my mind being a sieve these days, part of me always kind of wanted to avoid that thread because Cancer has always been a very painful subject for me. It takes way too many good people and reading through the past 8 years in there proves that it's way too prevalent judging by how many members here that it's affected. I saw Harlette's last post in there too.

Sayra was so positive about facing treatments and the fact that it kept recurring. I'm really sorry that she's gone. She mentioned her Son was very autistic so I'm worried about how he's doing with all of this. I know that she left us over two years ago, but it's a fresh loss for us.

Rest in Power Lynette

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I read through the thread and actually even forgot there was one. In addition to my mind being a sieve these days, part of me always kind of wanted to avoid that thread because Cancer has always been a very painful subject for me. It takes way too many good people and reading through the past 8 years in there proves that it's way too prevalent judging by how many members here that it's affected. I saw Harlette's last post in there too.

Sayra was so positive about facing treatments and the fact that it kept recurring. I'm really sorry that she's gone. She mentioned her Son was very autistic so I'm worried about how he's doing with all of this. I know that she left us over two years ago, but it's a fresh loss for us.

Rest in Power Lynette
    She was always very positive and very supportive of everyone and their struggles, even while she was going through chemo and dealing with the unknown. She was inspiring. I hope her family is doing ok.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That's very sad. The obituary said she was preceded in death by her son.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    That's very sad. The obituary said she was preceded in death by her son.
    I think it's a different son from the one Boston mentioned, but I might be mistaken. She mentioned it on here in one of the preemie threads when he passes.

Thread Information