Thread: Derek Aaron Tighe shoots both his children, then kills himself in Chandler, Arizona

Derek Aaron Tighe shoots both his children, then kills himself in Chandler, Arizona

Information still coming out. I am going to add a few facebooks that appear to be connected to this case, but I will remove if it turns out it's not them.

https://www.azfamily.com/2022/11/20/...r-c9MTQuHh1XTY

CHANDLER, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) - Two children are fighting for their lives after police say their father shot them and himself in a Chandler home Saturday night.

TRENDING: 1 dead, 1 person in custody after shooting, car crash in Avondale
    Chandler police responded to a home near Queen Creek Road and Alma School Road just before 8 p.m. after a woman called saying her two kids were reportedly shot. Officers arrived and found three people with gunshot wounds. Chandler police say a father shot his two children and then himself at the home. The father was pronounced dead at the scene, his two children were taken to different hospitals in extremely critical condition.

Chandler police are investigating what led to the shooting but said there is a history of domestic violence at the home.

REMOVED FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS...UNRELATED TO INCIDENT.
    Last edited by jennafyre; 11-20-2022 at 10:42 AM. Reason: new information released

I wonder if he was trying to hurt the wife. I always think of that when the wife isnt shot.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    They're Vietnamese and some men from that culture believe that women are below them. The fact that there is a history of domestic violence tells you that he was a ticking time bomb and probably very controlling. Some of his posts are creepy AF, but that could seem that way from bad translations.

I really hope that the kids make it. That would be the turnout that should have been from the start. Kill yourself and leave the kids out of it. Like Angie said, he was likely trying to hurt his wife by killing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I removed the FB accounts. Police have released the name of the father. And looks like the children will survive.

https://www.yourvalley.net/stories/f...ls-self,344135

On Sunday morning, Chandler detectives learned that the two children are in stable condition and expected to survive from the gunshot wounds.

Police also identified the father as Derek Aaron Tighe.

Well, at least he's the only one who died...

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Mac View Post
    This is reason to celebrate.

Fuck that guy.

Life Pro Tip: You wanna do the whole murder/suicide thing? Start with the suicide. That way, no one else has to suffer for your mental illness but you.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Mac View Post
    Here, here! That's what I was hoping for. Hopefully those kids recover and get somr serious mental health support. I can't imagine what they're going to have to go through after this.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information