Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Nine year old boy in North Carolina found locked in a freezing dog kennel had been erased from his family

  1. #1
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,543
    Rep Power
    21474856

    Nine year old boy in North Carolina found locked in a freezing dog kennel had been erased from his family

    Full article here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-toddler.html

    • The child was found locked in a freezing kennel on October 19 in Lexington, North Carolina, with no shoes
    • He was in the care of his father and stepmother, Jonathan and Sarah Starr, and Sarah's aunt Shelley Barnes
    • The boy vanished from Sarah's proud social media pages in February after the birth of his half brother
    • Until then, he'd lived what looked like a happy childhood in a blended family in California and North Carolina
    • The family lost their home in Paradise, CA, in the brutal 2018 wildfire that torched the entire area
    • He moved to North Carolina with his father, stepmother and her aunt afterwards, away from extended family
    • DailyMail.com can reveal harrowing photos of him in a dog cage as a toddler which foreshadowed his future
    • Starr and his wife remain in custody on $100k bonds; Barnes, a convicted felon, is held on a $300k bond


    Jonathon: https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.starr.39982

    Sarah: https://www.facebook.com/sarahlynette10

    KKK loving Shelley: https://www.facebook.com/shellie.barnes.75
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 11-11-2022 at 01:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,543
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Pictures of the little guy can be found on Jonathon's FB...including the picture of him in a dog cage in 2014.

  3. #3
    Senior Member kevansvault's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Posts
    4,759
    Rep Power
    21474857
    A woman named Susie Douglas was serving some justice on dad's page, fo sho'! She posted links of the three and what they were accused of. She's a fuckin' badass.

    And I hope the state leaves these three out in the elements in an abandoned refrigerator to die. They fucking earned that.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

  4. #4
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,260
    Rep Power
    21474865
    I dont think much of the pic of him as a baby in the cage, as my niece loves going into the dog cage.

    It looks like he was in more of a run. Which is unexceptable. The stepmom's excuse that she didnt have a key made me want to Kevan's Vault her.

    Has anyone else noticed these people have several children that are all cared for? Its like they have a baby and decide they dont want the other kid. I wonder if this child was in school? Im also pissed about the neighbors not doing anything.

    Im really glad they got to him in time before he died. Hopefully the bio mom will take him. Hes going to need TLC and therapy.

    I also wonder if he was in the cage 24/7 or just at night.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    11230524
    Fuck them. Give them death. Slow death.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    11230524
    Another article.
    Mobile isn't working right, can't link properly.

    https://www.wbtv.com/2022/11/08/more-charges-brought-before-adults-accused-locking-child-dog-kennel/

  7. #7
    Senior Member Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    11230524

  8. #8
    Senior Member Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    639
    Rep Power
    11230524
    More details of abuse. Throw them in the pit.

    https://www.wltx.com/article/news/crime/court-documents-reveal-muzzling-waterboarding-in-davidson-county-child-abuse-case/83-0ba5eff8-dc38-4fa1-9967-10c91d9ac204

  9. #9
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,473
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Full article here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-toddler.html

    • The child was found locked in a freezing kennel on October 19 in Lexington, North Carolina, with no shoes
    • He was in the care of his father and stepmother, Jonathan and Sarah Starr, and Sarah's aunt Shelley Barnes
    • The boy vanished from Sarah's proud social media pages in February after the birth of his half brother
    • Until then, he'd lived what looked like a happy childhood in a blended family in California and North Carolina
    • The family lost their home in Paradise, CA, in the brutal 2018 wildfire that torched the entire area
    • He moved to North Carolina with his father, stepmother and her aunt afterwards, away from extended family
    • DailyMail.com can reveal harrowing photos of him in a dog cage as a toddler which foreshadowed his future
    • Starr and his wife remain in custody on $100k bonds; Barnes, a convicted felon, is held on a $300k bond


    Jonathon: https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.starr.39982

    Sarah: https://www.facebook.com/sarahlynette10

    KKK loving Shelley: https://www.facebook.com/shellie.barnes.75
    Fucking WHITE TRASH.

    Make them suffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  10. #10
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,260
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Barnes was later arrested for those same charges, and was also charged with possession of a firearm by felon and maintaining a dwelling place for controlled substances charges.
    So were they all living in a meth lab?

    Reading about the abuse is heart breaking. That poor little boy. I hope he goes to a good foster family.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-11-2022 at 05:46 PM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  11. #11
    Senior Member queenaevadamthng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hogwaller, SC
    Posts
    4,281
    Rep Power
    21474852
    At least he has been rescued. I hope he finds a good home so this kid has half a chance for a good life. Cases like this the only true justice is for the abusers to be subject to the same torture they inflicted on the child.


    "Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

  12. #12
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,260
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Im surprised he survived the night at 28 degrees. Its 32 degrees here and snowing.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-12-2022 at 10:37 AM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  13. #13
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,543
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    More details of abuse. Throw them in the pit.

    https://www.wltx.com/article/news/cr...7-10c91d9ac204
    OMG

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •