Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Versey Spell (75) found dead less than a block from her home 5 months after going missing

Down the block? oh ffs!
    They didn't look at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I am sick about this news. I knew she was gone, but still. It is as if no one cared whatsoever.
    Yeah my heart dropped when I saw the post on instragram

"Her remains were ultimately discovered three weeks ago in a container placed in the yard of a vacant church in the 3400 block of Garrison Boulevard, which is about six blocks from her home."

A vacant church. That's so evil.
    Also, why are we being told THREE weeks later?

Human remains found in container identified as 75-year-old woman reported missing in October

I think this is the church. Next to a fire dept.

Some of the yard

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    "Her remains were ultimately discovered three weeks ago in a container placed in the yard of a vacant church in the 3400 block of Garrison Boulevard, which is about six blocks from her home."

Human remains found in container identified as 75-year-old woman reported missing in October

Maybe they have a suspect and didn?t want to spook them with the announcement of finding the body? Idk. To me this says someone who knew her did it. Reminds me of Caylee being buried so close to home.

It's about a 4 minute drive.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post

Poor Versey.

"in a container" someone took her life and dumped her there at some point. she didn't have her glasses, cane, or walker. she didn't lug a container on her own and put herself in it. I'm still side eying the daughter(s)
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    "in a container" someone took her life and dumped her there at some point. she didn't have her glasses, cane, or walker. she didn't lug a container on her own and put herself in it. I'm still side eying the daughter(s)
    I am too.

Me, three. Any and all family members

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    WHO was this person found in her bed?!

She was obviously murdered in her home and dumped as people have mentioned. He body HAD to have smelled and it's beyond me why NOBODY AT THE FIRE STATION DIRECTLY BESIDE THE CHURCH NOTICED. Honestly. That smell travels and permeates and you would think that firemen would know what that smell was.

It's like Bewitching said. It's as if NOBODY cared about this poor woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I can't stop thinking about Versey and her damn daughter posts this crap on FB. WTF?

I want some shrimp fried rice or some shrimp egg foo young please please please
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069974411385

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I can't stop thinking about Versey and her damn daughter posts this crap on FB. WTF?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069974411385
    Well, she's probably not going to get any fried rice or egg foo young in prison so I hope she enjoys it now.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Well, she's probably not going to get any fried rice or egg foo young in prison so I hope she enjoys it now.
    Exactly.

https://www.facebook.com/bettea.brownwilson

So this is the original daughter who gave the first account of the disappearance. I can?t find any public postings from her so I can?t get a read on her but in the first news articles she states the last time she saw Versey she had taken her to the doctor and dropped her off at home and it wasn?t until FIVE days later the landlord said they couldn?t get a hold of Versey so the landlord sent their brother to check on her. This daughter goes on to talk about Versey?s health issues like her polio and how close-knit of a family they all are yet no one had contact with her for five days? And it wasn?t even family that noticed her gone first but the landlord

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/bettea.brownwilson

So this is the original daughter who gave the first account of the disappearance. I can?t find any public postings from her so I can?t get a read on her but in the first news articles she states the last time she saw Versey she had taken her to the doctor and dropped her off at home and it wasn?t until FIVE days later the landlord said they couldn?t get a hold of Versey so the landlord sent their brother to check on her. This daughter goes on to talk about Versey?s health issues like her polio and how close-knit of a family they all are yet no one had contact with her for five days? And it wasn?t even family that noticed her gone first but the landlord
    Yeah, that seems strange to me. I could see if she was normally self sufficient and took care of herself, but just after being to the doctor? I wonder if it was a regular appointment or something that had come up that needed treatment. If it was just a regular appointment, I could see not contacting her for five days. One of my previous Step Mother's had Polio as a child and it came back later in life (that syndrome that happens) and it sounds like this is the same thing as Versey. She was extremely self sufficient and didn't really need constant care. Sure, to get around is easier with someone to help, but she had her scooter and walker and could have easily done it on her own. If she were living alone, I wouldn't be worried. However, it's nice to check in more often than that.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information