Thread: Ashley Bush (33) was shot and killed and her unborn baby was taken from her and also died; a couple has been arrested

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Ashley Bush (33) was shot and killed and her unborn baby was taken from her and also died; a couple has been arrested

Full story here: https://www.5newsonline.com/article/...2-f6ade6699476

BENTON COUNTY, ARKANSAS, Ark. ? A 33-year-old Benton County woman who is 31 weeks pregnant has now been missing for longer than 48 hours after she was last seen with a woman she met online who she thought would help her get a job.

Ashley Bush, a mother of three, soon to be four, was last seen on Monday, Oct. 31. Her fianc? and investigators say she was last seen with a woman by the name of Lucy she met online while hoping to find a new job working from home.

Missing woman.jpeg

The woman last seen with Bush, known by the name of Lucy, was supposed to take Bush to Bentonville for an interview, but when Bush's fiance showed up to pick her up at the Handi-Stop in Maysville he said he saw Lucy make eye contact with him and drive away.

As for the company that Bush was allegedly interviewing with, her family reached out to them and they were told by the company that nobody by the name of Lucy works there.

Bush's fiance, Josh Willis, spoke about his plea to bring his fianc? home a day after she was last seen. Today, he says his worry has grown after not hearing from her since Monday afternoon a full 48 hours.

Willis says he's now more concerned after finding her cell phone in a ditch, leaving her unable to contact her family. Bush also missed an important ultrasound appointment today.

Ashley Bush was last seen wearing a black hoodie, jeans and black slip-on shoes. She has red hair and blue eyes, is 5 foot 7 inches tall and weighs 210 pounds.

If you have any information on her whereabouts, Benton County Sheriff?s Office asks you to contact Detective Susan Matthews at (479) 271-1008 or you can directly contact your local police department.

Ashley: https://www.facebook.com/ashesleigh

Fiance': https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100037503061039

Job posting she was interested in: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1806...0053449022907/

Lucy Barrow (completely fake profile): https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087245287695
    Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 11-03-2022 at 11:36 AM.

I guess we have another crazy baby snatcher on our hands. But shes going to have to wait weeks before the baby is viable.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I guess we have another crazy baby snatcher on our hands. But shes going to have to wait weeks before the baby is viable.
    Yeah. That's the vibe, isn't it?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...iffe-rcna55609

A married couple was accused of kidnapping Thursday after the body of a missing pregnant woman and her fetus were found in separate locations in Missouri, authorities said.

Ashley Bush, 33, of Benton County, Arkansas, appeared to have been fatally shot after responding to a job posting Oct. 31, prosecutor Nathan Smith told reporters.

Bush was 31 weeks pregnant.

Smith declined to say how the fetus, Valkyrie Grace Willis, was removed from the woman's body but added: ?Clearly, the baby was not found with the mother.?

More at link

Looks like she was trying to set up a trap:

Lucy Barrow
    October 24 at 5:52 PM ?
    I have a bunch of baby items if any moms to be need them.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Wow she?s been planning this for a while I?d say with the fake ultrasound video from beginning of September. What psychopaths.

Did the baby survive? Theres no way she didnt have to go to the NICU.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    From the article I posted above:
    What a fucking bitch! Did she honestly think the baby would be viable? Her dumb ass probably killed the mom first before taking the baby.

Jfc

I?m seeing rumors that they held a funeral for the baby too and invited friends and family to it like wtf this keeps getting crazier

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I?m seeing rumors that they held a funeral for the baby too and invited friends and family to it like wtf this keeps getting crazier
    My ex used to work in a funeral home and when they had deaths with the mother and baby, they would just put them in the casket with the mom.

My ex used to work in a funeral home and when they had deaths with the mother and baby, they would just put them in the casket with the mom.
    I read it that the murdering scum baby stealers had a funeral for the baby... but I could be misreading.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I read it that the murdering scum baby stealers had a funeral for the baby... but I could be misreading.
    How is that possible arent they in jail? Or did they do it before they were busted?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Tie these motherfucking pieces of shit to a tree, cover them with honey, and leave them for the animals. God damn it. I just don't fucking understand people. Fuck your mental illness you crazy crackhead stupid twat. And fuck the guy who fed into this bullshit. They both need five thousand mg of potassium str8 into their veins.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

How is that possible arent they in jail? Or did they do it before they were busted?
    Yeah I read somewhere that the murderers had a funeral and had several of their friends and family present for it for the baby. Idk just rumors

Yeah I read somewhere that the murderers had a funeral and had several of their friends and family present for it for the baby. Idk just rumors
    I guess they wanted to make it seem real until the end. I wonder if they played it off like a stillbirth at home. Did the funeral home need a death certificate?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm with Kevan on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I guess they wanted to make it seem real until the end. I wonder if they played it off like a stillbirth at home. Did the funeral home need a death certificate?
    from RBW's link

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    McDonald County Sheriff Rob Evenson told KOAM?s Shannon Becker the Watermans called 911 en route to a hospital Monday evening, October 31, 2022, claiming she had delivered a baby that was not responsive.

The couple was intercepted by the ambulance at Longview, Mo., where life-saving measures were not successful. The baby died.
    I guess that's how they could have had a funeral, but that confused me when I read it the other day because wouldn't they insist that the mother be seen at the hospital? that's how the last one I remember who tried doing this was caught...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Here?s a tik tok of a girl talking about the alleged funeral
    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRxkcfYM/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...d-fe-rcna91948

Missouri woman accused in fatal plot to kidnap pregnant woman is charged in fetus' death

Amber Waterman was previously indicted in the death of Ashley Bush, who was 31 weeks pregnant when she disappeared last year.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    GOOD. They are beyond scum.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information