Thread: Nancy Peloi's husband Paul attacked with a hammer by right wing suspect

Nancy Peloi's husband Paul attacked with a hammer by right wing suspect

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paul-pe...elosi-husband/

A CBS News review of suspected social media posts by DePape turned up conspiracy theories about Holocaust denial, pedophiles in the government, and claims that Democratic officials run child sex rings.
    I've seen that the RWNJs are trying to imply this was a gay lover thing, push that he was actually Left Wing, and anything else they can to turn the blame and spotlight away from the crazy people they have cultivated.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 09:05 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I am not a fan of Pelosi, but this is sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I am not a fan of Pelosi, but this is sickening.
    Agree on both counts

I have to say that I find it hard to believe there was no security system (or it wasn't turned on) in their home.

I have to say that I find it hard to believe there was no security system (or it wasn't turned on) in their home.
    That surprised me as well. Everyone has security now adays.

He okay though right?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He okay though right?
    He had to have surgery for a skull fracture.

I am wondering if he was home alone and possibly drinking (or old and forgetful) and forgot to turn the security system on.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He okay though right?
    He's 82 and in intensive care with a skull fracture and other injuries. I doubt if he will ever fully recover.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    He had to have surgery for a skull fracture.

I am wondering if he was home alone and possibly drinking (or old and forgetful) and forgot to turn the security system on.
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    He's 82 and in intensive care with a skull fracture and other injuries. I doubt if he will ever fully recover.
    Thats sad. I hope he pulls through. I didnt realize shes 82 as well. She sure doesnt look like it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Most people I know don't have their security system turned on while they're home.

I'm also not a huge fan of hers, but this goes to show who the wing nuts are. I haven't seen anyone from the left trying to kidnap people or kill people or...... Storm the fucking capitol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

They are saying that Pelosi has been released from the hospital. I wonder if he went home or to some sort of care facility. I would have thought that with the serious-sounding injuries they'd have hospitalized him longer.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

They are saying that Pelosi has been released from the hospital. I wonder if he went home or to some sort of care facility. I would have thought that with the serious-sounding injuries they'd have hospitalized him longer.
    I know someone who literally had a double mastectomy as an outpatient surgery recently. Everyone I know who in the past (including me) went to the ER with chest pain was always made to stay overnight for monitoring, even when the initial tests show that everything is ok. When I went to the ER with chest pain last month they were trying to get me out as soon as I got an EKG. The doctor literally told me that she would get in trouble if they kept me any longer or she spent much time in any room. They don't give a fuck. If you can stand up and even somewhat tolerate your pain they want you out of the hospital, so there's no telling what his condition really was. They said surgery for a fractured skull, but I never heard anything more than that.

I know someone who literally had a double mastectomy as an outpatient surgery recently. Everyone I know who in the past (including me) went to the ER with chest pain was always made to stay overnight for monitoring, even when the initial tests show that everything is ok. When I went to the ER with chest pain last month they were trying to get me out as soon as I got an EKG. The doctor literally told me that she would get in trouble if they kept me any longer or she spent much time in any room. They don't give a fuck. If you can stand up and even somewhat tolerate your pain they want you out of the hospital, so there's no telling what his condition really was. They said surgery for a fractured skull, but I never heard anything more than that.
    Well yeah. You or me. But he's kind of a big deal. I guess I just figured they'd do better by the speaker of the house's family.

Well yeah. You or me. But he's kind of a big deal. I guess I just figured they'd do better by the speaker of the house's family.
    They kept him at least overnight, that's going above and beyond in their book!

They kept him at least overnight, that's going above and beyond in their book!
    Well, OK. You've got a point there.

Here is the formal criminal complaint: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-re...48106/download

The footage from the police video is at the link below. I'm really surprised he didn't kill him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...ased-rcna67661

The footage from the police video is at the link below. I'm really surprised he didn't kill him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...ased-rcna67661
    I was surprised too. I hope if I'm ever in a situation like that I keep my wits about me like he tried to. That could've ended w/ him dead but he kept as cool as he could and I really think that's what saved his life.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ase-rcna125350

David DePape found guilty in Paul Pelosi hammer attack case-A federal jury declared DePape guilty on all charges for breaking into the San Francisco home of then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and attacking her husband with a hammer.

The unanimous verdicts were reached by the panel of 12, pulled from a pool of 15 jurors and alternate jurors that was comprised of 12 men and three women. They deliberated for seven hours over two days, about 4 1/2 hours on Wednesday and 2 1/2 hours on Thursday.

DePape, 43, faces up to life in federal prison and he's still on the hook for state charges — attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, residential burglary, false imprisonment and threatening the life or serious bodily harm to a public official — connected to the terrifying invasion of Pelosi's Pacific Heights home.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-16-2023 at 11:24 AM.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ase-rcna125350

David DePape found guilty in Paul Pelosi hammer attack case-A federal jury declared DePape guilty on all charges for breaking into the San Francisco home of then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and attacking her husband with a hammer.
    Good.

Thread Information