Thread: Stephen "tWitch" Boss (40) from the Ellen Show committed suicide

Stephen "tWitch" Boss (40) from the Ellen Show committed suicide

https://www.tmz.com/2022/12/14/steph...you-can-dance/

Wow ?twitch? from the Ellen show committed suicide

Im really surprisedby this. I wanted to post a tribute to him from Ellen when he was still alive, but Im phone posting.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This is really sad. Right before the holidays too. His family must be crushed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I have no idea who he is, I never watched Ellen or that dance show he was on....sad though, a lot of people posting how he was a really good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I watched her show and he was on a lot. He seemed to be such a happy person, thats why Im shocked. You truly never know what someone is going through.

He had a son too He seems to have touched a lot of lives and will be missed.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

I watched her show and he was on a lot. He seemed to be such a happy person, thats why Im shocked. You truly never know what someone is going through.

He had a son too He seems to have touched a lot of lives and will be missed.
    I think he had more than one kid based on what I read. It said he had "children".

I don't watch Ellen but I have been flipping channels and have seen him for a minute or two before. He did seem happy.

Also, anyone connected with Ellen better look over their shoulder. This makes two this year.

Sorry to double post, but here's his ME entry:

https://mec.lacounty.gov/case-detail...ber=2022-12981

STEPHEN BOSS
    September 29, 1982 - December 13, 2022
    (40 years )
    Case Number
    2022-12981
    Case Status
    CLOSED
    Body Status
    READY
    Ethnicity
    BLACK
    Place of Death
    HOTEL/MOTEL
    Manner
    SUICIDE
    Investigator
    SIMPSON
    Deputy Medical Examiner
    DR. CARRILLO
    Cause A
    GUNSHOT WOUND OF HEAD
    Cause B
    N/A
    Cause C
    N/A
    Cause D
    N/A
    Other Significant Conditions
    N/A

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I never watched Ellen so I don't know who he is. Still, it is very sad...especially given he has a young family.

Ellen was a show I never watched on my own choice but it seemed like it was always on someone?s tv somewhere in the background. He seemed like a happy cheerful guy. I wonder if it was holiday stress or maybe missing being on the show and how it all ended.

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Ellen was a show I never watched on my own choice but it seemed like it was always on someone?s tv somewhere in the background. He seemed like a happy cheerful guy. I wonder if it was holiday stress or maybe missing being on the show and how it all ended.
    I also thought it may be show-related. Maybe he hasnt been able to find work? In financial crisis?

Men (and some women too) identify their self worth through their work.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I knew him from So You Think You Can Dance. I remember watching the season he was on. I stopped watching for awhile but I randomly saw it was on earlier this year and he was a judge. I'm assuming that didn't pay as well as Ellen. I didn't follow his career closely but I felt very shocked by this.

He had 2 kids with wife, Allison Holker, a fellow dancer. She also has a daughter from a previous relationship.
    He was a very popular, well-liked dancer. Never heard a bad word about him. I am utterly shocked, he seemed super duper chill happy.
    And right before Christmas

So sad! I saw him on the set of Magic Mike XXL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it were work related. He was probably pulling in a lot of money from the Ellen show and in L.A. you notoriously live beyond your means. Even if he wanted to downgrade to a more affordable home, it's near impossible to do so with houses going for a cool million even in Compton. The pressures to provide married with mental illness will take it's toll.

By all accounts he seemed like a genuinely great guy and it's a shame to see this happen to him and his family.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

He left the home with a gun and his wife went to the police station. Reading that broke my heart, because I can't imagine knowing that someone is on the brink and the guilt from not being able to save them in time enough. My heart breaks for his poor family, especially his wife. You can see the sadness in his eyes. I found his Twitter and he always spoke positive and seemed as if he was a very kind guy. I didn't watch Ellen, but I did catch him on the show if I was flipping through the channels.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    He left the home with a gun and his wife went to the police station. Reading that broke my heart, because I can't imagine knowing that someone is on the brink and the guilt from not being able to save them in time enough. My heart breaks for his poor family, especially his wife. You can see the sadness in his eyes. I found his Twitter and he always spoke positive and seemed as if he was a very kind guy. I didn't watch Ellen, but I did catch him on the show if I was flipping through the channels.
    Yeah from what I read, he left suddenly, but there was no argument or discussion first. The wife said it was very unlike him. I cant imagine what she went through worrying about him.

He obviously didnt do it at home to spare his family of finding him. I wonder if this was a long time coming, or a spur of the moment type deal.

There are so many celebs coming out saying such great things about him. I saw a pic of him on an article, and I teared up a bit. You can tell by his face hes an amazing person. He has young kids, this is so sad.

I just hope hes remembered by his legancy and not how he died.

He left a note, and I cant find out what it said except he was dealing with "past struggles" which could mean anything.

Im glad the media didnt get their grubby hands on the note bc its deeply personal and should be kept private.

Thread Information