Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Victim escapes Timothy Haslett jr, held hostage & assaulted in Excelsior Springs, MO

Victim escapes Timothy Haslett jr, held hostage & assaulted in Excelsior Springs, MO

EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, Mo. ?
    Charges have been filed against a man after a woman reported to Excelsior Springs police that she had been kidnapped, held against her will and sexually assaulted.

Police said the suspect, Timothy Haslett Jr., was charged by the Clay County Prosecutor's Office with rape, kidnapping and assault.

For hours, neighbors sat and watched as detectives took bags of evidence out of the house on the corner of Old Orchard Avenue.

"This is going to be multi-day investigation," said Lt. Ryan Dowdy, of Excelsior Springs police.

Police said a woman ran from the home screaming for help Friday morning.

"It was readily apparent that she had been held against her will for a significant period of time," Dowdy said.

The woman told police she was kidnapped and sexually assaulted. She also said that there are more victims.

"This is ongoing, we continue to find more and more stuff," Dowdy said.

A cadaver dog also searched the property. Video from NewsChopper 9 showed detectives combing through evidence on the side of the house. No details have been released on what investigators may have found.

"We just want to make sure that we leave no stone unturned," Dowdy said.

Authorities said the investigation will take time.

"The nature of the crimes, it just makes it so that we can't finish it in a day. That's that's the reality of it," Dowdy said.

Neighbors wait to learn what the police investigation will reveal.

"Excelsior is a small community, so it's kind of just it's shocking," Meredith said.

https://www.kmbc.com/article/excelsior-springs-missouri-kidnapping-sexual-assault/41559835

Apologies if I posted this in the wrong place. Saw a tik tok from a woman in the area saying the woman escaped while the man was dropping a kid off at school.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, Mo. ?
    Charges have been filed against a man after a woman reported to Excelsior Springs police that she had been kidnapped, held against her will and sexually assaulted.

Police said the suspect, Timothy Haslett Jr., was charged by the Clay County Prosecutor's Office with rape, kidnapping and assault.

For hours, neighbors sat and watched as detectives took bags of evidence out of the house on the corner of Old Orchard Avenue.

"This is going to be multi-day investigation," said Lt. Ryan Dowdy, of Excelsior Springs police.

Police said a woman ran from the home screaming for help Friday morning.

"It was readily apparent that she had been held against her will for a significant period of time," Dowdy said.

The woman told police she was kidnapped and sexually assaulted. She also said that there are more victims.

"This is ongoing, we continue to find more and more stuff," Dowdy said.

A cadaver dog also searched the property. Video from NewsChopper 9 showed detectives combing through evidence on the side of the house. No details have been released on what investigators may have found.

"We just want to make sure that we leave no stone unturned," Dowdy said.

Authorities said the investigation will take time.

"The nature of the crimes, it just makes it so that we can't finish it in a day. That's that's the reality of it," Dowdy said.

Neighbors wait to learn what the police investigation will reveal.

"Excelsior is a small community, so it's kind of just it's shocking," Meredith said.

https://www.kmbc.com/article/excelsi...sault/41559835

Apologies if I posted this in the wrong place. Saw a tik tok from a woman in the area saying the woman escaped while the man was dropping a kid off at school.
    Well, this isn't good. You don't just start off doing this kind of thing and people don't just get raped then let go and not report it. I'm POSITIVE that he's a serial killer and there are victims buried somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well, this isn't good. You don't just start off doing this kind of thing and people don't just get raped then let go and not report it. I'm POSITIVE that he's a serial killer and there are victims buried somewhere.
    Yeah there?s a ton of tik toks and some chatter on it on Reddit and people are saying the victim said ?my friends didn?t make it?

Yeah there?s a ton of tik toks and some chatter on it on Reddit and people are saying the victim said ?my friends didn?t make it?
    Terrifying

More details, she had a dog collar on
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...home-rcna51599

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...dddb5df94f9bd3

Woman who escapes month-long captivity says other Black women killed by abductor
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 05:25 PM.

Wtf why isn?t this a bigger story

Wtf why isn?t this a bigger story
    Idk it should be. Serial sadistic rapist that holds women captive should make the headlines. I wonder what he did with the bodies.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Sadly I think this is going on a lot more than we think right now in the current environment. There are a lot of men right now that think women are just there for their whims and nothing is off limits and they enjoy violence.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Sadly I think this is going on a lot more than we think right now in the current environment. There are a lot of men right now that think women are just there for their whims and nothing is off limits and they enjoy violence.
    This.

Also, this story reminds me of the Toy Box Killer in Elephant Butte. Forgot his name, but he died of a heart attack before having to even do his time.

This.

Also, this story reminds me of the Toy Box Killer in Elephant Butte. Forgot his name, but he died of a heart attack before having to even do his time.
    I remember that case. That guy was fucking sick. I cant remember-did he have an accomplise?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I remember that case. That guy was fucking sick. I cant remember-did he have an accomplise?
    Yes, she was a woman and she tried to claim that she was also a victim to avoid getting charged, but I didn't buy it. She was with him for a long time and helped him obtain the women.

This story is currently the top story on r/news on Reddit so maybe it will pick up traction now
    https://globalnews.ca/news/9210692/s...mothy-haslett/

From the Wiki:

Another victim, Angelica Montano, came forward with a similar story to Vigil. She said she had been held captive by Ray after Hendy invited her to the house to pick up a cake mix. After being raped and tortured, Montano convinced the pair to release her along the highway. She was picked up by an off-duty law enforcement officer and told him what happened, but he did not believe her and left her at a bus stop. She also later called police about the incident, but there had been no follow-up.[1]
    As usual, the police doing a stellar job to prevent the future murders and torture of other women

Thanks RBW. His name was on the tip of my tongue. I used to get it confused with Ray Parker Jr.

This story is currently the top story on r/news on Reddit so maybe it will pick up traction now
    https://globalnews.ca/news/9210692/s...mothy-haslett/
    Last month, neighbourhood advocates went public with fears that a “serial killer” was targeting Black women and girls after an alleged four murders and three kidnappings occurred in the span of weeks.

At the time, Kansas City Police said the claims were “completely unfounded.”
    WHAT THE FUCK DO WE EVEN HAVE POLICE FOR?!?!?! DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

From the Wiki:

As usual, the police doing a stellar job to prevent the future murders and torture of other women

Thanks RBW. His name was on the tip of my tongue. I used to get it confused with Ray Parker Jr.
    Not to distract from this current thread, but if you've never heard the tape that he used to play his victims as they were coming out of being drugged when they first got there, it if the voice of true evil. I listened to it several years ago and was haunted by it for a long time. It's somewhere out on the internet, can't remember where I found it once. It's one of the worst IMO.

Not to distract from this current thread, but if you've never heard the tape that he used to play his victims as they were coming out of being drugged when they first got there, it if the voice of true evil. I listened to it several years ago and was haunted by it for a long time. It's somewhere out on the internet, can't remember where I found it once. It's one of the worst IMO.
    I remember. I don't think I listened to the whole thing, but even the snippet I heard was enough to give me nightmares.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ence-rcna70712

Missouri man accused of holding woman in basement for weeks could face 5 life sentences

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ence-rcna70712

Missouri man accused of holding woman in basement for weeks could face 5 life sentences
    Could? SHOULD.

Could? SHOULD.
    You know this was not the first time he did this.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    You know this was not the first time he did this.
    Exactly

https://abcnews.go.com/US/potential-...y?id=101899923

Potential witness in alleged Missouri kidnapping, rape case found dead

Months after a grand jury indicted a Missouri man accused of holding a Black woman captive in his basement on nine charges, a potential witness that police had been trying to find for months in the case has been found dead.

Clay County Prosecuting Attorney Zachary Thompson announced in a press release Monday that remains found June 24 were positively identified as Jaynie Crosdale, a potential witness in the case against Timothy Haslett Jr.

According to ABC local affiliate KMBC, it’s unknown how Crosdale, 36, died and an autopsy is pending. The Missouri Highway Patrol says Crosdale's body was found in the Missouri River, according to KMBC.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/potential-...y?id=101899923

Potential witness in alleged Missouri kidnapping, rape case found dead
    Hmmmm........

Was he free when she went missing, I wonder? I'd be suspicious that he has a partner out there roaming free.

Ugh, this is the stuff of nightmares. Every time we travel through Missouri, I look at the houses we pass and wonder aloud how many women are chained in the basement. The whole state just has that "Deliverance" feel to it.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information