Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: iPhone reports fatal car accident in Nebraska, vicims identified as Cassie Brenner (24), Nick Bisesi (22), Jonathan Koch (22), Johnathan Kurth (26), Octavias Farr (21), & Benjamin Lenagh (23)

  1. #1
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    21,439
    Rep Power
    21474873

    iPhone reports fatal car accident in Nebraska, vicims identified as Cassie Brenner (24), Nick Bisesi (22), Jonathan Koch (22), Johnathan Kurth (26), Octavias Farr (21), & Benjamin Lenagh (23)

    A user?s iPhone automatically called emergency services after detecting a severe crash in a 5 fatality crash in Lincoln, Nebraska. Per the Lincoln Police Department Facebook post: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00064860305542

    And the Lincoln Journal Star: https://journalstar.com/news/local/f...9f76674eb.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  2. #2
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,605
    Rep Power
    21474867
    That's horrific. They must have been hauling ass to all have died. It's crazy that the cell phone knew to call the police. Kind of scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  3. #3
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    21,439
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That's horrific. They must have been hauling ass to all have died. It's crazy that the cell phone knew to call the police. Kind of scary.
    The newly released iPhone 14 has ?crash detection?. Apparently, if it detects a crash it will give the owner the option to verify that they are OK and then call the cops if it doesn't get an acknowledgment.

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/polic...162959199.html
    Last edited by puzzld; 10-03-2022 at 11:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  4. #4
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,323
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    The newly released iPhone 14 has ?crash detection?. Apparently, if it detects a crash it will give the owner the option to verify that they are OK and then call the cops if it doesn't get an acknowledgment.

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/polic...162959199.html
    I swear I heard about an iwatch-device that can sense when you are ovulating. That scares me.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  5. #5
    Senior Member kevansvault's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Posts
    4,787
    Rep Power
    21474856
    The level to which our electronics can serve as data monitors is extremely high. And the more technology advances, the better, and worse, this becomes. I track my bike rides on mapmyride app, which shows how far I've gone and where I am, how fast I go, the terrain, everything. Our phones are built now to monitor for extreme g shocks, they know when we're walking, driving, biking....

    It's scary but in this case really helpful, no different than OnStar in a Cadillac. And yes, they can even track ovulation. But watch out, lawmakers want to rid you of that ability, too, lest you use it to not get pregnant. Can't be having you using birth control.

    And putting six people in an Accord is a feat in itself. That alone is asking for trouble. It doesn't take much speed to produce the kind of force necessary to seriously injure someone, especially since at least one of them was completely at the mercy of the laws of physics without restraint. Yikes.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

  6. #6
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    21474845
    I don't have an Alexa or any kind of smart speaker but I do wear a tracking watch in case I get kidnapped. I may not be famous or rich, but I am super fun to be around so....clear target.

  7. #7
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,323
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I don't have an Alexa or any kind of smart speaker but I do wear a tracking watch in case I get kidnapped. I may not be famous or rich, but I am super fun to be around so....clear target.
    I dont have a smart watch. Noone wants me

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  8. #8
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I dont have a smart watch. Noone wants me
    I don't want people knowing how much time I spend sitting my ass on the couch


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  9. #9
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,323
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I don't want people knowing how much time I spend sitting my ass on the couch
    I think it yells at you if you do that. I sit on my ass a lot too. Its none of its damn business what I do.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,490
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Here are the victims.

    Cassie Brenner (24): https://www.facebook.com/cassie.brenner.56
    Nick Bisesi (22): https://www.facebook.com/nick.bisesi.5
    Jonathan Koch (22): https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.koch.560
    Johnathon Kurth (26, driver): https://www.facebook.com/johnathon.kurth
    Octavias Farr (21): https://www.facebook.com/octavias.farr
    Benjamin Lenagh (23): https://www.facebook.com/ben.lenagh

  11. #11
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,490
    Rep Power
    21474852

  12. #12
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Here are the victims.

    Cassie Brenner (24): https://www.facebook.com/cassie.brenner.56
    Nick Bisesi (22): https://www.facebook.com/nick.bisesi.5
    Jonathan Koch (22): https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.koch.560
    Johnathon Kurth (26, driver): https://www.facebook.com/johnathon.kurth
    Octavias Farr (21): https://www.facebook.com/octavias.farr
    Benjamin Lenagh (23): https://www.facebook.com/ben.lenagh
    All so young


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    So sad. I really feel for the two men who came out of their houses to try and help, and of course the first responders too. Unless I'm reading it wrong, from the obits it sounds like Cassie's partner is Brett Koch, brother of Jonathan...so Brett lost both of them in one go :(

  14. #14
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,605
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieb View Post
    So sad. I really feel for the two men who came out of their houses to try and help, and of course the first responders too. Unless I'm reading it wrong, from the obits it sounds like Cassie's partner is Brett Koch, brother of Jonathan...so Brett lost both of them in one go :(
    Yeah, I've witnessed bad accidents before and when it's right there in front of you in real life, it affects you badly. You experience PTSD after that a lot of the time and I still have nightmares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •