Thread: FDNY EMT Alison Russo-Elling (61) was stabbed to death while on duty while she went to get food

FDNY EMT Alison Russo-Elling (61) was stabbed to death while on duty while she went to get food

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/01/us/fd...ens/index.html

An on-duty emergency medical technician with the Fire Department of New York was stabbed to death in Queens Thursday afternoon while on break, city officials announced.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 02:46 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    WTF. There was no argument? Nothing? Just stabbed her for no reason? Either he was seriously mentally ill or we're not getting the complete story. Either way, she didn't deserve to die. You just go out on break to catch a bite and you end up murdered. Insanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Such a senseless act of violence.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    WTF. There was no argument? Nothing? Just stabbed her for no reason? Either he was seriously mentally ill or we're not getting the complete story. Either way, she didn't deserve to die. You just go out on break to catch a bite and you end up murdered. Insanity.
    People are crazy. Mental health care is non existent here. When I went away to medic school in '92, my father looked into getting me a bulletproof vest. People are fucking nuts, they don't take their meds, they don't see the doctors because "they" don't know that they have a problem. And it's gotten nothing but worse as the years go on. We STILL don't have good mental health options, and now there are people in congress who do absofuckinglutely nothing to prevent more people from dying. I'm not talking about laws, necessarily, either. People deserve to be well, mentally. They deserve to feel good at baseline. They deserve to be able to function in society, but we don't do that unless you're gainfully employed and with good enough health insurance so that you don't have to pay $200 every time you need a therapist.

And you can't trust the police to do anything to protect anyone. Uvalde pretty much showed us the level of low they will stoop to protect themselves and their own...fuck you, John Q!

Alison, you deserved better than to be taken out by some batshit crazy murderous piece of shit. We will likely never know what transpired to make him act out like that, but your family deserves better than whatever explanation he comes up with. You deserved better. Rest in paradise, public servant.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Thread Information