Thread: Layla Danielle Silvernail (16), Camille Quarles (16) and Mike (17) murdered over several days in a connected case in Marion, County FL

Layla Danielle Silvernail (16), Camille Quarles (16) and Mike (17) murdered over several days in a connected case in Marion, County FL

https://www.wesh.com/article/marion-...-dead/43508600

On Tuesday, the Marion County Sheriff's Department announced that Layla Danielle Silvernail has succumbed to her injuries. She was found laying on the side of the road, suffering from a gunshot wound on the night of March 30 in the area of Forest Lakes Park on SE 183rd Avenue Road.

On the morning of March 31, deputies responded to SE 94th Street and SE 188th Court and discovered a deceased 17-year-old male, also on the side of the road.

Then, on the afternoon of April 1, deputies were called to the area of Malauka Loop and Malauka Loop Trace where they found a vehicle partially submerged. A 16-year-old girl's body was found inside the vehicle.
    They are invoking Marsy's law so they aren't naming the 2nd and 3rd victims.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/04/us/te...ida/index.html

Investigators in central Florida are asking the public for any information related to the deaths of three teenage friends being investigated as homicides after they were discovered with gunshot wounds in separate locations.

Fifteen detectives are working the case, Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods said Tuesday, adding that no arrests have been made and investigators are ?not ruling out anything.?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It is just sickening.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Her Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/layla.silvernail.9

A lot of posts about parents abusing their kids. That's a bit concerning, especially since the family has a GFM up there.

ETA: Upon further inspection, the GFM and posts are all referring to her Grandmother. No mention of her parents. So I'm wondering if she was taken away from them because of abuse and her Grandmother was raising her. How sad is that?

Also, a post about her death mentions "Not only you, but Mike and Camille both lost their life to this tragedy". So we have first names.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 04-06-2023 at 03:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Bingo:

OCKLAWAHA, Fla. (WCJB) - The Marion County Sheriff’s Office has released an image of the car used during the murder of three teenagers in the Forest Lakes Park area of Ocklawaha.

Deputies say a 2015 Chevy Cruze was seen in the area of Southeast 93rd Place, and 183rd Avenue Road on Thursday around 10:40 p.m. It was then pulled out of a pond on Saturday at Malauka Loop Trace. The vehicle was owned by Layla Silvernail, 16, who died at the hospital from a gunshot wound to the head.

Detectives are trying to find out if anyone saw the car between Thursday night and Saturday. A family member has confirmed to TV20, the body of Camille Quarles, 16, was found inside the Chevy when it was pulled from the pond.
    https://www.mysuncoast.com/2023/04/0...n-victims-car/

Camille's Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/camille.quarles.71

Camille's Mother:
    https://www.facebook.com/sueann.hutchinson.3
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 04-06-2023 at 04:33 AM.

Those poor little babies. That is really what they were...babies. They didn't even have a chance at life.

Here's my thought. Whoever did this either had a connection with Camille or targeted her in some way. Layla was the driver (probably her car) and both she and Mike were found shot on the side of the road. This could have been because someone stopped them to ask for a ride then car jacked them, or the killer was with them as a mutual friend or friend of Camille's. Obviously stealing the car wasn't a motivation since Camille would have been ditched on the road too.

The fact that she was still in the car when it was submerged in the body of water and not ditched on the side of the road like Layla and Mike tells me that she was the target and my gut feeling is that it's a teenager that carried this out. I think they'll find who did this relatively quickly because it seems to be very messy.

ETA: Sorry, I see that it wasn't posted in here, but they know the car belongs to Layla and they believe they were together according to the CNN article in the original post:

The information gathered by detectives, Woods said, shows the trio was together up to what he called the incident. He declined to say whether the three friends were shot at the same time and whether they were shot by the same gun.

Investigators believe the trio had been in a car belonging to 16-year-old Layla Silvernail, he added. The car was found partially submerged in a lake and one of the victims was inside, he told CNN.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 04-06-2023 at 05:33 AM.

Curious to find out how this all played out.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Here's my thought. Whoever did this either had a connection with Camille or targeted her in some way. Layla was the driver (probably her car) and both she and Mike were found shot on the side of the road. This could have been because someone stopped them to ask for a ride then car jacked them, or the killer was with them as a mutual friend or friend of Camille's. Obviously stealing the car wasn't a motivation since Camille would have been ditched on the road too.

The fact that she was still in the car when it was submerged in the body of water and not ditched on the side of the road like Layla and Mike tells me that she was the target and my gut feeling is that it's a teenager that carried this out. I think they'll find who did this relatively quickly because it seems to be very messy.

ETA: Sorry, I see that it wasn't posted in here, but they know the car belongs to Layla and they believe they were together according to the CNN article in the original post:

I get the sense that the police are aware of a suspect but are trying to tie it all together.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I get the sense that the police are aware of a suspect but are trying to tie it all together.

Boston gets the toaster.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/07/us/fl...tes/index.html

A teenager and a 12-year-old were arrested in teens’ triple homicide in Central Florida, sheriff says

Two juveniles have been arrested and a third is being sought in connection with the recent shooting deaths of three area teenagers in the Central Florida community, Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods said Friday.

Investigators believe that the victims were involved with burglaries and robberies, and both the victims and the suspects were allegedly affiliated with criminal gangs, Woods said.

Robert Le’Andrew Robinson, 17, and Christopher De’l Atkins, 12, have been arrested and charged with first-degree murder, Marion County Sheriff’s Office said. The third suspect, Tahj Brewton, 16, is still at large.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Boston gets the toaster.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/07/us/fl...tes/index.html

A teenager and a 12-year-old were arrested in teens’ triple homicide in Central Florida, sheriff says
    I just saw that too. 12 frikkin years old wtfudgesicle
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I just saw that too. 12 frikkin years old wtfudgesicle
    IKR? Obviously under the direction of the 17 year old, but wtf is a 17 year old doing hanging out with a 12 year old? And where the fuck are his parents?

IKR? Obviously under the direction of the 17 year old, but wtf is a 17 year old doing hanging out with a 12 year old? And where the fuck are his parents?
    My question exactly!!!

Thread Information