Thread: Danielle Houchin (31) choked to death by her brother Nicklaus Houchin (28)

Danielle Houchin (31) choked to death by her brother Nicklaus Houchin (28)

A woman is dead following a physical confrontation with her brother in Rapid City Thursday night.

The victim is 31-year-old Danielle Houchin of Rapid City. Nicklaus Houchin, 28 also of Rapid City, was arrested for first degree manslaughter.

Witnesses told police that the two were with other people, drinking in a vehicle, while driving for an app-based food delivery service. The group stopped at an Endeavour Boulevard restaurant before 8 p.m. to pick up an order.

That?s when, police say, Nicklaus Houchin and Danielle Houchin got into a physical confrontation. Danielle was reportedly choked and became ?unresponsive.?

The group then drove to the 1400 block of Eglin Street before calling 911. When police arrived on scene, Danielle Houchin was on the ground near the vehicle, having CPR performed on her. She died enroute to the hospital.

The investigation into this homicide is being conducted jointly with the Pennington County Sheriff?s Office.

https://www.blackhillsfox.com/2022/0...-manslaughter/
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    A woman is dead following a physical confrontation with her brother in Rapid City Thursday night.

The victim is 31-year-old Danielle Houchin of Rapid City. Nicklaus Houchin, 28 also of Rapid City, was arrested for first degree manslaughter.

Witnesses told police that the two were with other people, drinking in a vehicle, while driving for an app-based food delivery service. The group stopped at an Endeavour Boulevard restaurant before 8 p.m. to pick up an order.

That?s when, police say, Nicklaus Houchin and Danielle Houchin got into a physical confrontation. Danielle was reportedly choked and became ?unresponsive.?

The group then drove to the 1400 block of Eglin Street before calling 911. When police arrived on scene, Danielle Houchin was on the ground near the vehicle, having CPR performed on her. She died enroute to the hospital.

The investigation into this homicide is being conducted jointly with the Pennington County Sheriff?s Office.

https://www.blackhillsfox.com/2022/0...-manslaughter/
    Choking someone isn't easy. It takes a LONG time for someone to die from strangulation so this was no mistake. He wanted her dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Choking someone isn't easy. It takes a LONG time for someone to die from strangulation so this was no mistake. He wanted her dead.
    Yes. And WTH were the "others" in the car doing? Just so weird.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Sounds like brother has some seeerious issues. Douchebag. Whatcha wanna bet that isn't the first time he's acted out? Yeah.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

A Rapid City man has pled guilty to killing his older sister while they were delivering food for an online service in September 2022,

29-year old Nicklaus Houchin will be sentenced March 25th on a single count of 1st-degree manslaughter in the death of 31-year old Danielle Houchin. He could be sentenced to as much as life in prison.

In submitting Houchin?s plea on Monday, his attorney recounted what happened on September 22, 2022. He said the victim, her mother, and several others, were riding and drinking with Houchin as he was making deliveries.

When they stopped at a restaurant to pick up the next order, the others went in while the Houchin family members remained in the car.

Houchin said his sister and mother then got into an altercation and when he tried to break up the fight, he ended up choking his sister and rendering her unresponsive.

When the others returned to the car, they drove to a parking lot, called 911, and began CPR. They were still at it when police and emergency medical personnel arrived. They took over, but Danielle Houchin died on the way to the hospital.

Family members said the pair had been ?inseparable? until Danielle?s death, and both family and prosecutors said Nicklaus Houchin was drunk at the time. He has an extensive history of alcohol problems, including 4 DUI convictions.

https://chadronradio.com/rapid-city-...illing-sister/

A Rapid City man has pled guilty to killing his older sister while they were delivering food for an online service in September 2022,

29-year old Nicklaus Houchin will be sentenced March 25th on a single count of 1st-degree manslaughter in the death of 31-year old Danielle Houchin. He could be sentenced to as much as life in prison.

In submitting Houchin?s plea on Monday, his attorney recounted what happened on September 22, 2022. He said the victim, her mother, and several others, were riding and drinking with Houchin as he was making deliveries.

When they stopped at a restaurant to pick up the next order, the others went in while the Houchin family members remained in the car.

Houchin said his sister and mother then got into an altercation and when he tried to break up the fight, he ended up choking his sister and rendering her unresponsive.

When the others returned to the car, they drove to a parking lot, called 911, and began CPR. They were still at it when police and emergency medical personnel arrived. They took over, but Danielle Houchin died on the way to the hospital.

Family members said the pair had been ?inseparable? until Danielle?s death, and both family and prosecutors said Nicklaus Houchin was drunk at the time. He has an extensive history of alcohol problems, including 4 DUI convictions.

So he was out delivering food while drunk? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Well, I guess that answers the question of what the other family members were doing while he was choking her. They were all plastered and driving around. Classy family.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    He said the victim, her mother, and several others, were riding and drinking with Houchin as he was making deliveries.
    On a side note, that must have been a really big car/vehicle.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    TBF riding around in a car with my family makes me want to choke people, I can see how it could happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    TBF riding around in a car with my family makes me want to choke people, I can see how it could happen.

If I had a nickel for every time I tried to break up a fight and ended up choking someone ...
    That's a pretty lopsided excuse for choking her out.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Thread Information